Page 496 of 772 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 11576

Will SWORD also end?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Oh I know the girls wont be happy about #That lmaoooo
    I am ready to see them seethe in their disdain. Omegas omega end of story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Will SWORD also end?
    I don't think so of all the current xbook aside xmen itself sword has other ties aside krakoa the entire marvel cosmic landscape and so far as Ewing is incharge of that we can rest easy that it's not going anywhere soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I am ready to see them seethe in their disdain. Omegas omega end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    That statement from the Goddess was a long time coming
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Oh I know the girls wont be happy about #That lmaoooo
    They'll be aight ;p

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Storm fans win again!!!

#omegasomega
    #ifudidntknowuwillafter2morrow
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm fans win again!!!

#omegasomega
    Haha! That gif. Now I can’t wait! Need spoilers! Where do you all find them?!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    I will dm you the deets...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Storm fans win again!!!

#omegasomega

We can’t stop winning + magnetic grampa went down like a punk
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Can't we just say it it's not like it's plot related spoiler just a comment she said really.

About The Trial of Magneto:

spoilers:
    Storm saying no, by the resurrection of Wanda, it hurt me, I really like the idea of ​​the two of them as friends
    end of spoilers

Taylor grossly downplayed not only her abilities but her relationship with Tchalla/Nehzno to prop up the title character. I would prefer not reading anything akin to that in the future if it can be helped.
    lol correct me, but wasn't he the one who made an Ororo cause a Tsunami, and that moment of her frying the Legion / Nate saying she's a Goddess? It may be a few moments, but it was good, I understand why you don't like him

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Guys trial of magneto is wild! And storm makes a statement that is wild even though it's one single speech Bubble
    Thank you. Wasn not going to pick this up until I saw your post. Just pre-ordered!

Taylor grossly downplayed not only her abilities but her relationship with Tchalla/Nehzno to prop up the title character. I would prefer not reading anything akin to that in the future if it can be helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lol correct me, but wasn't he the one who made an Ororo cause a Tsunami, and that moment of her frying the Legion / Nate saying she's a Goddess? It may be a few moments, but it was good, I understand why you don't like him
    Agreed with Kyss. Taylor's take on Storm left a lot to be desired. She didn't get much panel time, and I'd rather see Storm impaling herself through the heart with a blade than suicide by lightning -__-. Or Jean wrapping them in a TK bubble to go underwater where Storm doesn't need that and is better suited and could've given her a little more shine. I know it was Jena focused but I felt he didn't have a good balance on the case, though I did like his take on the Storm/Jean sisterhood.

I think that was Matthew Rosenberg with the fight against Nate/Legion.. I don't care to see him return either. Hickman leaving is depressing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Thank you. Wasn not going to pick this up until I saw your post. Just pre-ordered!

Agreed with Kyss. Taylor's take on Storm left a lot to be desired. She didn't get much panel time, and I'd rather see Storm impaling herself through the heart with a blade than suicide by lightning -__-. Or Jean wrapping them in a TK bubble to go underwater where Storm doesn't need that and is better suited and could've given her a little more shine. I know it was Jena focused but I felt he didn't have a good balance on the case, though I did like his take on the Storm/Jean sisterhood.

I think that was Matthew Rosenberg with the fight against Nate/Legion.. I don't care to see him return either. Hickman leaving is depressing.
    Yh aside the tsunami feat which I loved storm was really meh the whole line.

Storm was fine in X-men Red. She was basically a guest star. It was not her book as she was a main character in X-men Gold at the time (I guess so was Nightcrawler but whatev). Storm wasn't going to be the leader because it was basically a Jean centered book as it was always meant to be. Storm had a great moment with the tsunami and she did show her leadership qualities in the same issue.

Storm trying to take herself out with lightening I will concede was odd. I doubt if lightening would hurt her but what do I know. X-men Gold was way more offensive to Storm due to all the times she was knocked out and her being led by Kitty Pryde! That was offensive. I also prefer when Storm is the leader of a team, but for whatever reason they stripped that from her during the X-men Gold/Blue days. We should be happy that Storm's flop era is over. She's back to being a leader and in a big way - Quiet Council, Great Ring, and Regent of Sol.

Jean dispatching mind controlled Storm rankled some fans but it wasn't a big deal either. Like I said before Storm has beat Jean on numerous occasions it was time for Jean to get in a win plus for those who read the issue Jean turned off the mental suggestion by the nanite sentinel that was in Storm's mind so it is not like she totally thrashed Storm. She didn't one shot her with a mind blast like in that X-men Typhoid Mary book.

Overall for not being a major focus, Storm was good in X-men Red. She was there because she was Jean's friend. She wasn't the star, but Storm has been the star in many other runs over the years (including the original Claremont years where Storm was THE x-men character imo). X-men Red wasn't a vehicle for her and that was fine.