Page 498 of 772 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ororo was only in one panel if Way of X today, no words, but she looked regal as hellmand I thought you might want to see.
    Attachment 112720
    thank you for sharing boo. I need to check this issue out. have you been enjoying the run?

and to your point about ignoring her what could he say when the evidence speaks for itself? he didn't flight an eye when he was confronted by members of xforce and xfactor. his response was quite different when in the council.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm also appears in The Marvels but i still don't understand this book. Way of X she does appear in one panel but i have like no comment on that or X-corp. Nothing positive to say so i;m leaving it alone. lol
    the marvels got dropped a long time ago. I was really hyped for that book but it let me down.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I am curious on Storm's thoughts on Decimation and Wanda. It was surprising to see her against resurrection for Wanda. They have never really shared scenes so I guess her opinion about her is a blank slate. Still, when she threw shade on Apocalypse during AOX that made sense, but this instance is a little bit more murky.
    Yea I found that surprising, I was wondering Storm fans take on it?

Since she is mostly a blank in talking on the whole vote moment it seems it is hard to figure her opinion on the the resurrection vote, so I rather not think to much into it, ever other no vote did not surprise me and ever yes did not surprise me either.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yea I found that surprising, I was wondering Storm fans take on it?

Since she is mostly a blank in talking on the whole vote moment it seems it is hard to figure her opinion on the the resurrection vote, so I rather not think to much into it, ever other no vote did not surprise me and ever yes did not surprise me either.
    so I had a discussion with another storm friend on this.

I think ororo didn't think it would be fair to resurrect Wanda not even half of who she was. her memories that cerebro would hsve only would extend so far. what about everything beyond that point? the relationships, the experiences she had? also I think thee was an element of wanting to see what would come from the investigation . that said I dont thnk there was malice in her vote, personally speaking.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-18-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wasn't really surprised by her vote. Or the other's, for that matter.

It just seems like a very rash (and yes emotional) decision to make without knowing exactly what transpired and How. X-Factor hadn't come to any definitive conclusion as yet before everything was shot to ****. And considering how the issue ended...it was the right choice.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I think ororo didn't think it would be fair to resurrect Wanda not even half of who she was. her memories that jrwkoa would hsve only would extend so far. what about everything beyond that point? the relationships, the experiences she had? also I think thee was an element of wanting to see what would come from the investigation . that said I dont thnk there was malice in her vote, personally speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I wasn't really surprised by her vote. Or the other's, for that matter.

It just seems like a very rash (and yes emotional) decision to make without knowing exactly what transpired and How. X-Factor hadn't come to any definitive conclusion as yet before everything was shot to ****. And considering how the issue ended...it was the right choice.
    Indeed, I felt the same way, Xavier talking about a very old back up and the uncertainties related to the murder made all the talk about resurrecting Wanda highly premature.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

I think ororo didn't think it would be fair to resurrect Wanda not even half of who she was. her memories that jrwkoa would hsve only would extend so far. what about everything beyond that point? the relationships, the experiences she had? also I think thee was an element of wanting to see what would come from the investigation . that said I dont thnk there was malice in her vote, personally speaking.
    That is a good point and has gone threw my mind as well, The Wanda they have backed up sounds more like her from as old as the Bronze Age and No Fan of Wanda’s would want a Wanda that lost all her character and soul she developed from that point, so that is a good point.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I guess upon reflection I could understand why Storm would say no but it was still surprising to me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Indeed, I felt the same way, Xavier talking about a very old back up and the uncertainties related to the murder made all the talk about resurrecting Wanda highly premature.
    yes dae!! this all of this. I know some will try to paint this as a petty jab but I dont see it as such.

she was very engaged and didn't say really anything. to rush to resurrect her when all facts were not known wouldn't seem prudent to me. so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is a good point and has gone threw my mind as well, The Wanda they have backed up sounds more like her from as old as the Bronze Age and No Fan of Wanda’s would want a Wanda that lost all her character and soul she developed from that point, so that is a good point.
    exactly!!! the last time I would think cerebro would have anything would be back during the brotherhood of mutants days.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-18-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Ororo was only in one panel if Way of X today, no words, but she looked regal as hellmand I thought you might want to see.
    Attachment 112720
    As for Way of X #5

spoilers:
    Nightcrawler used his powers to teleport the moon away from Mars, I think Storm could do the same using her elemental powers.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I guess upon reflection I could understand why Storm would say no but it was still surprising to me for some reason.
    why do you think she would hsve voted yes to resurrect Wanda?

why do you think she would hsve voted yes to resurrect Wanda?
    I'm sure you noticed I been gone since we last spoke. I'm about to message you!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I'm sure you noticed I been gone since we last spoke. I'm about to message you!
    yes I saw and it honestly bothered me knowing what you mentioned but happy you're back.

hit me up

I love storms unbothered look while magneto was throwing a tantrum lol. she's like i left wakanda for this???

I love storms unbothered look while magneto was throwing a tantrum lol. she's like i left wakanda for this???

As much as I like Wanda I can understand why Strom and the others decided against bringing her back. Wanda is not a mutant and she caused so much damage to the mutant populace (unintentionally, I know) that I'm sure everyone has mixed feeling about her revival.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    As much as I like Wanda I can understand why Strom and the others decided against bringing her back. Wanda is not a mutant and she caused so much damage to the mutant populace (unintentionally, I know) that I'm sure everyone has mixed feeling about her revival.
    fair assessment. it would have been nice to hear exactly what she voted as she did but I can only conclude that Charles rebutall and Erik's antics were the cause and not necessarily based upon her past actions as that was never brought up. l would think she would be fair and not necessarily to be passive aggressive like I assume Mystique is as they won't resurrect destiny.