Page 5 of 772 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    BANNED

she returned the blade so im not sure she cares about that particular moment, it won't weight on her conscience

As i'm sure y'all know by now that the X-Men anime series is on Netflix now. I like it but I hate how they pretty much made Storm and Jean trade places as far as weakness. Every time Storm would use her power she'd be drained. I'm like wtf is this? I think on episode 3 or 4 Storm was gonna use her powers and the bad guy proceeded to drag her by saying like "You don't even have enough energy to power a light bulb". When I heard that I damn near gagged laughing

Attachment 104148

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    As i'm sure y'all know by now that the X-Men anime series is on Netflix now. I like it but I hate how they pretty much made Storm and Jean trade places as far as weakness. Every time Storm would use her power she'd be drained. I'm like wtf is this? I think on episode 3 or 4 Storm was gonna use her powers and the bad guy proceeded to drag her by saying like "You don't even have enough energy to power a light bulb". When I heard that I damn near gagged laughing

Attachment 104148
    That anime was a dreadfull social experiment to see how ripped they could make cyclops

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

Attachment 104148
    oh that xmen anime was the absolute worst. definitely was modeled after foxmen storm. but whichever villain said that correct. I think she tired out after most if her attacks and even wss cold in one episide where they were in a blizzard. it was atrocious.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yeah I love Anime but I can see why it wasn't renewed for a 2nd season. They could've done way better and the Wolverine Anime on netflix is so much worse. Everything from his horrible hair to him being tall and skinny was trash. It's like they tried to make him Hugh Jackman and 15yrs younger. He sounded like a corny teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she returned the blade so im not sure she cares about that particular moment, it won't weight on her conscience
    thats the problem though that it wouldn't considering how it all played out. her judgment was very poor. the only thing she had to do was wait and be still. hopefully she learned from it but doubtful.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

What if Storm was originally Arakkoan? One of those empty seats on the Great Ring could be hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    What if Storm was originally Arakkoan? One of those empty seats on the Great Ring could be hers.
    it sure would.

I have a question. if Ororo is an omega level weather manipulator does that mean her abilities would go above what Thor could do?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it sure would.

I have a question. if Ororo is an omega level weather manipulator does that mean her abilities would go above what Thor could do?
    For the love of Odin there you go with your Thor obsession again! You're worse than Loki!

In the words of Elsa, "Let it go!"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    For the love of Odin there you go with your Thor obsession again! You're worse than Loki!

In the words of Elsa, "Let it go!"
    its not really an obsession with thor. its more trying to understand the classification of what it means to be omega. if he or any other weather manipulator for that matter could eclipse her wouldn't it invalidate her status as one?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Big fan of Xtreme. Losing Larrocca caused the book to lose steam though. GLMK2 was just not good, and Storm the Arena even had me saying that Claremont's bdsm fetish was just getting way too overt, but the book kinda recovered with the final arc. It was definitely a great Storm showcase though. She didn't feel fake and thin.
    100% agreed! XXM is one of my top 3 fave runs. CC handled Storm like a boss and Larocca was EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Big fan of Xtreme. Losing Larrocca caused the book to lose steam though. GLMK2 was just not good, and Storm the Arena even had me saying that Claremont's bdsm fetish was just getting way too overt, but the book kinda recovered with the final arc. It was definitely a great Storm showcase though. She didn't feel fake and thin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    100% agreed! XXM is one of my top 3 fave runs. CC handled Storm like a boss and Larocca was EVERYTHING!
    I want to co-sign on these posts. I loved Xtreme. Larrocca's art was phenomenal CC was onpoint with most of his storytelling.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    That anime was a dreadfull social experiment to see how ripped they could make cyclops
    "Storm's" eyes were brown...making that anime invalidated trash.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its not really an obsession with thor. its more trying to understand the classification of what it means to be omega. if he or any other weather manipulator for that matter could eclipse her wouldn't it invalidate her status as one?
    No it wouldn't. Omega levels are mutant quantifications so it wouldn't lessen her status.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    "Storm's" eyes were brown...making that anime invalidated trash.
    Agreed. And shameful I can literally count the # of cool moments with anime Storm on 1 hand, with my top 2 being the ice wall and freezing the pirates in the ocean. Other than that she had no oomph, gravitas or even remotely close to the strong regal persona she has in comics or in TAS.