Page 502 of 772 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    That could be it! Who knows what Mr. Ewing's imagination is going to do for Storm.

Divinity still in the picture ✔
    In space where her powers are canonically stronger ✔
    No definable upper limits of said power ✔
    Take my money!
    take all my money honey.

Ororo and Tchalla still a couple ✅
    Black love on full display ✅
    Little black girl playing with a super hero who she can identify with and look up to ✅
    Claremont origins of Ororo and Tchalla again back to as it first was told ✅
    Ororo working on a diplomatic level as Queen of Sol ✅
    Omega level mutant goddess who recently had to put Magneto in his place✅

Marvel take ALL MY MONEY! The future looks really bright for our girl!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    take all my money honey.

Ororo and Tchalla still a couple ✅
    Black love on full display ✅
    Little black girl playing with a super hero who she can identify with and look up to ✅
    Claremont origins of Ororo and Tchalla again back to as it first was told ✅
    Ororo working on a diplomatic level as Queen of Sol ✅
    Omega level mutant goddess who recently had to put Magneto in his place✅

Marvel take ALL MY MONEY! The future looks really bright for our girl!!!
    Wait, is it confirmed that they're back as a couple? Because I see it more as a business, although the feeling of caring, love still remains between them..

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Wait, is it confirmed that they're back as a couple? Because I see it more as a business, although the feeling of caring, love still remains between them..
    I think stormy a better question would be were they ever confirmed to be done as a couple. seeing Hickman is honoring what is happening in Coates run and that image is from a BP book there is no reason to assume they are broken up especially when nothing has occurred on panel that explicitly states this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I love how Ororo is using a high-precision magnetic vortex to reshape mysterium according to her desire
    magnetic vortex?? who are creating the mysterium are the six, more precisely Manifold that converts the energy of the white hot room into misterium. In this scan there, Ororo levitates the mistery with air.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    magnetic vortex?? who are creating the mysterium are the six, more precisely Manifold that converts the energy of the white hot room into misterium. In this scan there, Ororo levitates the mistery with air.
    1) no one talked about “creating” anything
    2) I see a piece of mysterium depicted as suspiciously fluid
    3) there is no point in using hair to make a piece of metal float around
    4) I like the idea of Ororo using magnetic levitation to play with the shape of mysterium, sue me!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Y’all tell me why the Trial of Magneto thread has somehow devolved into a “Storm needs to humble herself,” thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Y’all tell me why the Trial of Magneto thread has somehow devolved into a “Storm needs to humble herself,” thread.
    I find it amusing. I'm not bothered because obviously not everyone is gonna love all characters. I just think it's funny that they are getting pressed that Storm is apparently "arrogant" against Magneto and Doom of all people! Laughable. They can always read Xmen Gold if they're in a rush to see Storm humiliated 24/7. Or nearly any X comic from the past 15 years or so. Things are finally looking up for Storm so if they don't like it, too bad I guess. It is what it is.
    Last edited by Saturius; 08-20-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I find it amusing. I'm not bothered because obviously not everyone is gonna love all characters. I just think it's funny that they are getting pressed that Storm is apparently "arrogant" against Magneto and Doom of all people! Laughable. They can always read Xmen Gold if they're in a rush to see Storm humiliated 24/7. Or nearly any X comic from the past 15 years or so. Things are finally looking up for Storm so if they don't like it, to bad I guess. It is what it is.
    I find it amusing but also informative. Especially in a situation like this where magneto was literally attacking council members and crushing Xavier head but Storm should humble herself. It's just not even logical. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just a cool down. Attachment 112820 in really do love the cloud hair look.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I find it amusing but also informative. Especially in a situation like this where magneto was literally attacking council members and crushing Xavier head but Storm should humble herself. It's just not even logical. lol
    I am not even going to even like.......... I will always say this if they don't like storm being this powerful they can always go cry marvel a river or better yet go burn the sea IDC.

Say what now? Over all high and mighty self proclaimed "god" Magneto?

At least the Goddess has actual worshipers

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Because some readers just can't help themselves from shitting all over everything they see. It's quite tedious.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think stormy a better question would be were they ever confirmed to be done as a couple. seeing Hickman is honoring what is happening in Coates run and that image is from a BP book there is no reason to assume they are broken up especially when nothing has occurred on panel that explicitly states this.
    Wow I really hope they come back Tchoro always lives ❤

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    1) no one talked about “creating” anything
    2) I see a piece of mysterium depicted as suspiciously fluid
    3) there is no point in using hair to make a piece of metal float around
    4) I like the idea of Ororo using magnetic levitation to play with the shape of mysterium, sue me!
    I can understand where you got in this interpretation, but better wait for the issue to come out, although a magnetic vortex isn't bad lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It just looks like one of her mini tornadoes, truth to tell.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It just looks like one of her mini tornadoes, truth to tell.
    Yes, but I think the issue traces give an aspect that Mysteirum is fluid, a liquid, I think that's why it had this interpretation, but it would be nice if it was really a magnetic vortex.. xD