Page 507 of 772 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know? maybe that is their approach. I just love seeing the meltdown down. I'm seeing so much misinformation that has been debunked by canon: glass cannon, no defenses, not a real god, human worshippers make her less of a god because it's not mutant. lolol. none of it is worth engaging because what will happen is that storm fans will get banned and they will go off Scott free to troll the next time storm is shown in a favorable light. my recommendation would be to ignore them and eat the popcorn. the more erroneous the better because at the end of the day everything storm fans have said about her turned out to be TRUE. that is the sweetest victory and speaks volumes louder than anything we can say in response to their nonsense.
    But.. huh? That doesn't... My head hurts, honestly.

A-fing-men!

I'm predicting this next year+ under Ewing is going to be a wild ride for us and a-many over salted meals for some.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Bringing the receipts Thank you! And again, I maintain my stance that only Storm's morals saved his ass in the classic days.
    agreed. its something magneto has acknowledged so canon definitely supports her threat reminding him of his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I am gonna put this here cause it is always something I have always wanted to say. I always find it laughable how some posters act like the Storm fandom is more crazy or fervent than others. Not just here, but around the entire web. They act like they are better, more sane, more reasonable etc. Thats so dumb. If you sought out cbr, made a username, and even have ONE post talking about comics or a comic book character, you're on the same level of "crazy" as everyone else. 1 post, or a thousand, you are on here talking about a niche product of comic book characters that many perceive as juvenile or pulpy nonsense. They need to quick acting like they are above it all, they're better, more special, and exempt from that "stigma." It's ridiculous.
    you're speaking so much truth today!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You know a black man is single-handedly responsible for all the chaos that has ensued revolving around ororo Tanehesi Coates made canon what many of her haters feared for so long. Thank you Coates for your contribution to her mythos. You will never be forgotten for this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

But.. huh? That doesn't... My head hurts, honestly.

A-fing-men!

I'm predicting this next year+ under Ewing is going to be a wild ride for us and a-many over salted meals for some.
    baby I'm ready for it all and inma be eating my popcorn while tge storm haters lose their minds lol

storm has already taken out magneto and recently.

she's already proven what she can do and why Magneto was quiet when she put him in his place.
    that's about it.

You know a black man is single-handedly responsible for all the chaos that has ensued revolving around ororo Tanehesi Coates made canon what many of her haters feared for so long. Thank you Coates for your contribution to her mythos. You will never be forgotten for this!!!
    It's already spread to other spaces other than comics. The Hadari Yao status is solidified.

Speaking of Coates, or rather his antithesis, I noticed someone edited Storm's wikipedia page to show off a picture of Stormcaster. Now that is an aspect of her, I wish would be forgotten.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yes, but I think the issue traces give an aspect that Mysteirum is fluid, a liquid, I think that's why it had this interpretation, but it would be nice if it was really a magnetic vortex.. xD
    That remains to be seen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I had to lol when I read those posts. Magneto/Doom are super arrogant (we’ve seen other less powerful characters check Magneto and people applaud them) but a black woman asserting herself - “that’s a problem”….or still mad because Rogue still isn’t on the omega list. Part of me is ready to go there but They can stay mad.

I love that Storm voted no and I’d love to see an exchange with her & Magneto, and/or the Avengers about it. There is something to be said about justice. I feel like, same with the P5, there is a karmic price tjat needs to be paid on the path to redemption.
    Honestly unless storm is doing the judging as she is the highest authority in the solar system..... I don't see why she should get herself involved not while she has literally a galaxy worth of issues to deal with. But seeing storm anywhere is most definitely always a win so I get behind that.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I am gonna put this here cause it is always something I have always wanted to say. I always find it laughable how some posters act like the Storm fandom is more crazy or fervent than others. Not just here, but around the entire web. They act like they are better, more sane, more reasonable etc. Thats so dumb. If you sought out cbr, made a username, and even have ONE post talking about comics or a comic book character, you're on the same level of "crazy" as everyone else. 1 post, or a thousand, you are on here talking about a niche product of comic book characters that many perceive as juvenile or pulpy nonsense. They need to quick acting like they are above it all, they're better, more special, and exempt from that "stigma." It's ridiculous.

A woman talking truth unto power. A black woman.
    There are studies going back to the 70’s which show how this unhinges some men.

Sorry the link isn’t working, just google ‘women talking more than men’ for many, many links.
    Last edited by Su_Whisterfield; 08-20-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    that's about it.
    exactly friend!!

It's already spread to other spaces other than comics. The Hadari Yao status is solidified.

Speaking of Coates, or rather his antithesis, I noticed someone edited Storm's wikipedia page to show off a picture of Stormcaster. Now that is an aspect of her, I wish would be forgotten.

You're absolutely right in terms of its reach beyond the comics. I mentioned it before but once you get storm to level 90 in marvel future revolution your title selection can be selected as hadari yao.

oh and stormcaster in its proper context is ok. it was meant to return her powers she "lost" after forge shot her back in the 80s. however, beyond that story I agree and wish it would be forgotten. her needing it after her powers returned was unnecessary and was used by Guggenheim to highlight inadequacies he saw in her character. glad those days are gone

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes this does dfeel like an unsafe space sometimes for people calling out certain things but sometimes i get to a point where i feel like rather be banned so i stay away than not say something when it is blatant. Most things i don't address because i truly believe in freedom of opinion and embrace it but then there are times when it just defies logic and i just have to say something even if i get banned. I will never post to be right but i will post if it feels like the right thing to do. But i try to at least stay kind.
    It literally just happened to me and trust me some with power are lurking in our Storm thread looking for any reason even if it doesn't make sense. I tried reaching out to ask why it was done to me and still no response. I never knew they hated Storm this much. I wish there was someone we could contact who has no bias but idk if all the mods stick together or if there are some who actually take into consideration if some are going too far. By the way whatever happened to that Monroe poster who always used to be in these threads. I haven't seen him in a long time
    Last edited by metalclouds; 08-20-2021 at 12:56 PM.

BANNED

A f-king men! Well, they all better break out the napkins to wipe away the salt because this is just the beginning for the Omega Level Mutant Goddess.

And I just can't help but notice that pages of anti-Storm rhetoric go unnoticed yet the moment a conversation sways in here we get a "Friendly reminder".

I love it here.
    Maybe the people who run the site are anti storm? That wouldn't be shocking at all.

Storm's thread should be a safe place to discuss her but take it from me if some mod has it out for you and is looking for a reason to ban you its best to not engage with anyone who is purposefully trolling whether in this thread or any other one. I've seen it too many times where the trolls get no sort of consequence while the storm fan gets the boot.

A f-king men! Well, they all better break out the napkins to wipe away the salt because this is just the beginning for the Omega Level Mutant Goddess.

And I just can't help but notice that pages of anti-Storm rhetoric go unnoticed yet the moment a conversation sways in here we get a "Friendly reminder".

I love it here.
    Especially in that Omega Level thread where that Rogue stan was trolling and dragging Storm every chance they got, even calling her names, but all the Storm fans defending Storm got warnings
    Last edited by metalclouds; 08-20-2021 at 01:03 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes this does dfeel like an unsafe space sometimes for people calling out certain things but sometimes i get to a point where i feel like rather be banned so i stay away than not say something when it is blatant. Most things i don't address because i truly believe in freedom of opinion and embrace it but then there are times when it just defies logic and i just have to say something even if i get banned. I will never post to be right but i will post if it feels like the right thing to do. But i try to at least stay kind.
    I don't want to be that person but if you call someone on racist **** and a mod bans you for calling out said person then does that mean the mod is a ........... O_o*\0/*