Page 508 of 772 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Especially in that Omega Level thread where that Rogue stan was trolling and dragging Storm every chance they got, even calling her names, but all the Storm fans defending Storm got warnings
    Yh I know that thing I forgot about it because it is kinda redundant and ridiculous.

yea when have users claiming rogue is omega and storm is not a real goddess you know you've entered the twilight zone and its no point in engaging. lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-20-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea when have users claiming rogue is omega and storm is not a real goddess you know you've entered the twilight zone and its no point in engaging. lol
    ��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    ��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️��️
    your icons you used dont show lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    your icons you used dont show lol
    Speaking of which what is the lethal legion and how strong are they storm is going to be battling them in the upcoming sword books.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Speaking of which what is the lethal legion and how strong are they storm is going to be battling them in the upcoming sword books.
    as far as I know they faced the Black Order and the Avengers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Ohhh that looks good seems like storm would get a lot of feats.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    electromagnetic radiation and solar radiation should be the same thing.... in general I would group photons(all spectral light), charged particles(solar winds), and EM fields( electric fields, magnetic fields)& lightning ALL under EM MANIPULATION with subgroups like electrokinesis, photokinesis, thermokinesis.
    Not really Electromagnetic Radiation moves at the speed of light and is much powerful. Solar radiation that comes from the sun is in lesser power and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I'm a very petty individual. After today's shenanigans, I hope she beats them into the ground
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I'm a very petty individual. After today's shenanigans, I hope she beats them into the ground
    She definitely should

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Not really Electromagnetic Radiation moves at the speed of light and is much powerful. Solar radiation that comes from the sun is in lesser power and speed.
    Please go back to physics class, what you just wrote is totally incorrect, solar radiation IS electromagnetic radiation ……..it is clear you are mixing solar radiation with solar winds, solar winds are a stream of charged particles emitted from the sun’s corona.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    What price should be paid though? I question why Storm voted no, though by all means she had every right to as she was one of the many mutants who where depowered and feels for those mutants who also suffered. I’d at least like to hear her reasoning. What price does Storm want Wanda to pay? If mental anguish and death aren’t enough then what is?
    Depowered or not all mutants suffered from her actions. I don’t know if you recall the story of Storm & Wolverine in Africa where they found the body of a mutant who was a protector of an African village. Once the mutant was depowered by Wanda he was killed in retaliation. Storm then stayed in Africa, taking out slavers and the like, same as she did before to protect innocents before she joined the X-Men. Her vote is fair and in character because Wanda was not made fairly made accountable for what she did. It wasn’t entirely her fault but it also doesn’t balance the scales either. The P5 became hunted fugitives and enemies of damn near every government on the planet for the destruction they caused. Wanda got to remain an Avenger and defended by them. There is more but that is the basis of my take on the matter. I can’t see readers feeling like she paid a just price for all of the death and struggle she created.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Please go back to physics class, what you just wrote is totally incorrect, solar radiation IS electromagnetic radiation ……..it is clear you are mixing solar radiation with solar winds, solar winds are a stream of charged particles emitted from the sun’s corona.
    But the solar wind is full of solar radiation, so it's not totally wrong. I wanted to distinguish electromagnetic radiation from solar radiation so that it would be more specific and detailed, for haters to understand better. Don't be so inelegant with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    But the solar wind is full of solar radiation, so it's not totally wrong. I wanted to distinguish electromagnetic radiation from solar radiation so that it would be more specific and detailed, for haters to understand better. Don't be so inelegant with others.
    What I find inelegant is wanting to correct others on scientific facts by using incorrect information.
    Here is a link for you: https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/...olar-radiation
    We are talking about different electromagnetic fenomena, solar radiation (x-rays, infrareds, radio waves etc) is electromagnetic radiation (photons) there is no difference , solar wind on the other hand is composed of electrically charged particles (electrons, protons, alpha particles neutrons+protons also called alpha radiation), solar radiation and solar wind travel an behave differently but they both are manifestation of the electro-magnetic fundamental force.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-20-2021 at 03:31 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”