Page 509 of 772 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Speaking of which what is the lethal legion and how strong are they storm is going to be battling them in the upcoming sword books.
    I'm not sure but what I've heard it would require storm to pull out some tricks to pull a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Depowered or not all mutants suffered from her actions. I don’t know if you recall the story of Storm & Wolverine in Africa where they found the body of a mutant who was a protector of an African village. Once the mutant was depowered by Wanda he was killed in retaliation. Storm then stayed in Africa, taking out slavers and the like, same as she did before to protect innocents before she joined the X-Men. Her vote is fair and in character because Wanda was not made fairly made accountable for what she did. It wasn’t entirely her fault but it also doesn’t balance the scales either. The P5 became hunted fugitives and enemies of damn near every government on the planet for the destruction they caused. Wanda got to remain an Avenger and defended by them. There is more but that is the basis of my take on the matter. I can’t see readers feeling like she paid a just price for all of the death and struggle she created.
    oh no. thats really sad and unfortunate regarding the African mutant killed. do you recall tge issue number?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    What I find inelegant is wanting to correct others on scientific facts by using incorrect information.
    Here is a link for you: https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/...olar-radiation
    We are talking about different electromagnetic fenomena, solar radiation (x-rays, infrareds, radio waves etc) is electromagnetic radiation (photons) there is no difference , solar wind on the other hand is composed of electrically charged particles (electrons, protons, alpha particles neutrons+protons also called alpha radiation), solar radiation and solar wind travel an behave differently but they both are manifestation of the electro-magnetic fundamental force.
    No, my angel, it's inelegant you say for someone to go back to their physics class just for lack of information. If you know he got confused, just correct him in a friendly way and explain that there was an error. You don't need to demean others like that because you're not Einstein. it must be awful be you, need to want to put others down to feel better, Regina George Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    No, my angel, it's inelegant you say for someone to go back to their physics class just for lack of information. If you know he got confused, just correct him in a friendly way and explain that there was an error. You don't need to demean others like that because you're not Einstein. it must be awful be you, need to want to put others down to feel better, Regina George Syndrome.
    ok feel better now? good for you
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

ok feel better now? good for you
    I feel good every day, thanks to God, because I don't give the air of grace to mediocrity and I don't even live with people like you so I don't have to feel good.
    light for your walk my flower you need
    : o

I feel good every day, thanks to God, because I don't give the air of grace to mediocrity and I don't even live with people like you so I don't have to feel good.
    light for your walk my flower you need : o
    good, good ....get it all out.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

good, good ....get it all out.
    Are you thinking you're rocking? laughing hahaha

Now now guys and gals we don't have family squabbles in front the masses!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Now now guys and gals we don't have family squabbles in front the masses!
    It’s all fine, sometimes people just need to vent a little bit,

I don't know why the hell this image entered. I can't take it off
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-20-2021 at 05:20 PM.

It’s all fine, sometimes people just need to vent a little bit,
    Attachment 112865
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-20-2021 at 04:58 PM.

I don't know why the hell this image entered. I can't take it off
    You have to go into advanced options and click on the menage attachments button

You have to go into advanced options and click on the menage attachments button

thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh no. thats really sad and unfortunate regarding the African mutant killed. do you recall tge issue number?
    I’d have to research it. Its tje issue where Wolverine asks her to set a line of thunderclaps between her and body, shen then sets them off (bunch of lightning strikes), which triggers a bunch of landmines that Logan could smell beneath them.

Astonishing Member

I'm really surprised how quickly that thread turned into a circle jerk of Storm hate over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The amount of gas lighting going on in that thread is wild.

The amount of mental gymnastics they did to try to discredit Storm has my head spinning and all because she told Magneto to calm the hell down.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm not sure but what I've heard it would require storm to pull out some tricks to pull a win.

Uncanny 469 and uncanny 470 & 471

Last edited by Daedra; 08-20-2021 at 06:07 PM.