Page 511 of 772 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    A grin just crept across my face after I realized Storm's power, in theory, could possibly be used to create a star
    Creating a star was the zenith of her galactic core feat; she essentially became a star briefly to burn out the Broodling trying to take over her body.

As Voice of Sol, I would LOVE to see her summon a solar flare/coronal mass ejection offensively against a big spaceship or whatever(maybe that ORCHIS station). People would certainly object, but it's well within her powerset.

Last edited by yogaflame; 08-21-2021 at 12:24 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    A grin just crept across my face after I realized Storm's power, in theory, could possibly be used to create a star
    Wow you read my mind, I was going to talk about it, it would be a dream to see her condense gases through space to form a super star, I already thought if it would be possible for her to gather the entire atomic composition of a nebula to return to its natural state, a beautiful bright star!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Please go back to physics class, what you just wrote is totally incorrect, solar radiation IS electromagnetic radiation ……..it is clear you are mixing solar radiation with solar winds, solar winds are a stream of charged particles emitted from the sun’s corona.
    Damn my bad I read it wrong. You obviously know I meant Solar Winds if you used context clues which you did since you knew TF I was talking about. You can calm that lil attempt of a tude down thx.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-20-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Let's not do too much by saying Storm can create a star. You know the others already think we're a little crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea when have users claiming rogue is omega and storm is not a real goddess you know you've entered the twilight zone and its no point in engaging. lol
    well you won't be hearing from him any longer. He was banned in the Trial of Magneto thread for continued name-calling. Someone else in that same thread was banned. They're getting it left and right in that thread

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Let's not do too much by saying Storm can create a star. You know the others already think we're a little crazy lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Creating a star was the zenith of her galactic core feat; she essentially became a star briefly to burn out the Broodling trying to take over her body.

As Voice of Sol, I would LOVE to see her summon a solar flare/coronal mass ejection offensively against a big spaceship or whatever(maybe that ORCHIS station). People would certainly object, but it's well within her powerset.

she's harnessed the power of the sun (solar winds) before against a sentinrl which is essentially what you describe. anyone who objects can go take that up with Claremont as it happened early in her tenure as an xman:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love that Mariah gif although she never had receipts lol. Oh and by the way our fellow storm fan Jwatson was also banned in that Magneto thread

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Damn my bad I read it wrong. You obviously know I meant Solar Winds if you used context clues which you did since you knew TF I was talking about. You can calm that lil attempt of a tude down thx.
    So very glad we got this sorted out.

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It's justice and validation that they simply cannot digest so the result is what we saw in that discussion thread.
    They want validation? Storm's words over Kate's nails right through his head -- i mean we were reminded not too long ago that she definitely could do far worse metal aggressive but they find the honest to your face verbal warning offensive than actual "stabbing of the back"?? -- come on...he actually is lucky she didn't pull this...
    Attachment 112867
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-21-2021 at 04:13 AM.

Kate on the other (literal) hand ...
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-21-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Storm and Yukio
    Attachment 112872

I finally read Trial of Magneto and I loved Storm's line to him. Storm is someone that could put him in his place - in terms of personality and in power. I love that Storm is a leader again and I hope writers give her more story and more stuff to do. I remain sort of disappointed in the in-fighting with Magneto because they have come such a long way from Magneto as an enemy and Charles and Magneto have seemed closer now than ever so to see Magneto try to hurt him was kind of like wtf. But overall I liked it.

I remembered the day Storm gathered enough energy to be able to revive an artificial sun..

Annual X-men #3 (1979)

Great art on that annual! I prefer the TAS version a bit more, though, where Storm was able to stabilize the entire planet under her own power, even if it did make Arkon a slaver.