Page 515 of 772 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I feel like this would come down to a battle of willpower. Would be nice to see it play out.
    Very true but only if Ororo limits herself to the use of the tools magnetic granpa is most familiar with, what if she were to develop new strategies? We discussed in the past about decompression sickness, heat strokes, flesh freezes etc
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member

Can we talk about how the Watcher know the events before they happened and stated the potential of Storm and BP children?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    In other news: Our quantic computers were finally able to elaborate an accurate simulation of how the fight between Magneto and the Goddess would go down. ( it is recommended you send impressionable misogynoirs to bed)

yes I love to see it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Hey can you tell me what the issue is?

Unlike Storm, which can absorb and channel energy directly from its body, Magneto needs to use force fields, right?
    its from uncanny 175
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Can we talk about how the Watcher know the events before they happened and stated the potential of Storm and BP children?
    this would be interesting to see this play out though I'm not quite sure children are anywhere in their near future

that said they have different children depending on which story you read. I wonder which the watcher was referencing
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Storm can feel shifts in the space/time continuum

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this would be interesting to see this play out though I'm not quite sure children are anywhere in their near future

that said they have different children depending on which story you read. I wonder which the watcher was referencing
    I think those were children from other timelines not the 616 timeline

Incredible Member

Stealth skills with wind are so great she can mask herself from people with Galactus powers, who has cosmic awareness

And I curse him to this day -- damn UATU walk the talk on those kids -- ��������

Sharing my precious ones do you guys also have them funko and Dorbz -- this one is when I found this little cutie and thought immediately of Azari -- <3

Attachment 112911
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-22-2021 at 04:00 AM.

Who out here posting Black Panther Storm goodness and making my morning.
    I wanted to discussed some of those things at the time but there was alot of BPXBooks Hate going on at the time.

But them early days were cute. Storm did a lot than just wind and lightning. Her sense we always on point. Too feeling incoming attackers or jets with her air current. Emping . Making it rain so hard Johnny Storm couldn't stay lit. My favs, Talking Smack to Tony Stark, and Showing up to the Baxter building to have words with Reed during CW. I never saw her do that in the Xbooks it would have been Xaiver or Cyclops so it was awesome to see it in the BP books. Cosmic attack ,cool space stunt in F4.

BANNED

Because Ororo and T'Challa as a Black couple are a multi-universal anomaly that needs to be watched...
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-22-2021 at 07:48 AM.

Makes you wonder, what child of T'Challa and Ororo could be so important that the Watcher felt he needed to say something.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

*Pic* Can we talk about how the Watcher know the events before they happened and stated the potential of Storm and BP children?
    We could talk about how frequently writers seem to go for the idea of having someone with precognition or who comes from the future, making the grandious claim that something or someone from the current status quo will be a big deal in the far future, only for said character to become demoted and/or forgotten or status quo to break appart quickly and all the grandious claims becoming hollow and at worst silly.

"Oh you are *insert name of freshly added character here*. You are totaly gonna be the grand leader of this team in the future and a hero to overshadow *insert important character name here*!" *6 real life month later the character is written out and never appeared in a major role again*

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Makes you wonder, what child of T'Challa and Ororo could be so important that the Watcher felt he needed to say something.
    Because he is not the real Watcher but just his intern Steve pretending to be him and he is big on writing fan fiction in which he had allready shipped Ororo and T'Challa, so he tries to steer stuff into making his work real, so he can claim on the Watcher internet that he called it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    We could talk about how frequently writers seem to go for the idea of having someone with precognition or who comes from the future, making the grandious claim that something or someone from the current status quo will be a big deal in the far future, only for said character to become demoted and/or forgotten or status quo to break appart quickly and all the grandious claims becoming hollow and at worst silly.
    Or its a bluff* coz wasn't this the part where BP would have blasted him or was it the frogs? -- and Im being lazy here not going back to the actual book -- help for correct referrences appreciated --

But still a prince or a princess by default is still special -- who doesnt want a little Ororo (by any baby daddy honestly) or little Tchalla (by extension)

for a newly wed that is also both foul and fair play by Uatu (i still see him the great liar to this day) to use and save himself -- regardless its tickling the possibilities and imagination now give us those kids please -- 😏

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think the MCU X-Men should be college aged to start with so they can grow up onscreen over time. The actors should be Tom Holland's age or so. If you start off with mature adults, where have they been for the 20+ years their powers have been active? Plus I really want a tall Ororo for once; actress should be at least 5'9", Deborah is 5'3".
    I agree with everything said!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    If storm can open a hole in the magnetosphere she can open a hole in any force field Magneto may use to keep lightning at bay, as it happened with Lorna at the airport any magnetic circuit can be overcharged, Ororo needs to keep pouring more energy that he is able to menage.
    I always knew she could undo Magneto's fields, although I didn't know how, thanks! Just her having a greater ability to control and handle extended energies greater than Magneto can handle, which makes him more powerful than he.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its from uncanny 175
    Thanks, do you know what issue Xavier claims Storm is faster than Rogue in flight?