Page 516 of 772 FirstFirst ... 16416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Makes you wonder, what child of T'Challa and Ororo could be so important that the Watcher felt he needed to say something.
    Well they are now Regent of Sol and Emperor of Wakanda -- anything moving forward the kid related to both or individually would be relevant -- imagine if they were still to be written having a kid together -- that one kid is heir to a lot of claims or titles, wakanda prime, intergalatic wakanda, kenya if that will be revisited, regency of sol (if thats how the succession works) and again if those doesnt work out royal bloodline from either sides -- and we arent talking about genes yet -- �� -- them genes are too good respectively arent they?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I always knew she could undo Magneto's fields, although I didn't know how, thanks! Just her having a greater ability to control and handle extended energies greater than Magneto can handle, which makes him more powerful than he.

Thanks, do you know what issue Xavier claims Storm is faster than Rogue in flight?
    are you referring to this:

if so that was psylocke not Xavier and it is from the uncanny xmen annual issue 12.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    are you referring to this:

if so that was psylocke not Xavier and it is from the uncanny xmen annual issue 12.
    What I love about this scan is that we have an update version of this from the all ladies X-men volume. She snuck up on both Psylocke AND Rachel without them "hearing" her lmao.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    What I love about this scan is that we have an update version of this from the all ladies X-men volume. She snuck up on both Psylocke AND Rachel without them "hearing" her lmao.
    oh yes breaking the sound barrier while moving so fast your teammates can't detect you was so delicious to witness.

I need ororo to hsve more speed feats because the developers on these games make her slow af. in not sure why she is depicted like this, where it takes time to use her powers etc. is tas or Foxmen to blame?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Stealth skills with wind are so great she can mask herself from people with Galactus powers, who has cosmic awareness
    Can sneak up on Omega Level Telepaths and hide her presence from beings who had Galactus powers

Incredible Member

I wish her empathic abilities were explored more. Like we have seen how they are far more than connected with Nature but with life itself plenty of times. I think the only reason writers don't want to explore more is because of Meggan's empathy abilities. They would basically have the same powerset except for Meggan's empathy abilities let her mimic powers.

Now to think about it I'm starting to see the similarities between Meggan and Storm. Both have psionic empathic abilities, control the elements and magic potential due to their bloodlines.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-22-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Storm can feel shifts in the space/time continuum
    I meant to respond to this. that is impressive and I think it's the only time in 616 she has demonstrated a feat like this. we've seen her sense when the planet was being assaulted and even magical disruptions but not a shift in time/spacetime.

BANNED

I wish her empathic abilities were explored more. Like we have seen how they are far more than connected with Nature but with life itself plenty of times. I think the only reason writers don't want to explore more is because of Meggan's empathy abilities. They would basically have the same powerset except for Meggan's empathy abilities let her mimic powers.
    Claremont was the main writer to use her empathic abilities. I also think they are tied to her mystic nature. For years until Coates writers basically wanted to ignore that aspect of her. Now mutants are going more magical and cosmic, we should be able to see those aspects of her more.

Meggab is both mutant and faery and always had to deal with magical stuff so she always got to use those powers.

Incredible Member

I meant to respond to this. that is impressive and I think it's the only time in 616 she has demonstrated a feat like this. we've seen her sense when the planet was being assaulted and even magical disruptions but not a shift in time/spacetime.
    It's that cosmic awareness I feel like she's drawn her best when operating in a story with Black Panther and Fantastic Four. Sensing shifts in the space/time continuum really adds to how she sees and feels the universe.

Now to think about it I'm starting to see the similarities between Meggan and Storm. Both have psionic empathic abilities, control the elements and magic potential due to their bloodlines.
    yes this hits on what I was wanting to see when I mentioned her connection to plants. This talks to her ability to communicate with forces of nature and the cosmic:

It's that cosmic awareness I feel like she's drawn her best when operating in a story with Black Panther and Fantastic Four. Sensing shifts in the space/time continuum really adds to how she sees and feels the universe.
    I think you and I are on the same page today. lol. yes I would say in the more recent years her bigger showings have definitely been In the bp/f4 books.

- Housed Eternity in her Consciousness
    - Removed Stardust electrons to blast her with a very powerful cosmic bolt of lightning
    - Defeated Death in Limbo
    - Sense shift in time/space continuum
    - Ascended to being a real goddess
    - Defeated a multiversal demon chaos god Adversary
    - Established bond with cosmic forces/energies to take out fleet of Galactic Wakandan ships

Nothing in the xbooks in recent years compares to that.

Incredible Member

People don't want to admit it but when Storm attacked Silver Silver she had him incap for a moment. He didn't easily break out like others will say and according to Storm that wasn't even her full power.

I think you and I are on the same page today. lol. yes I would say in the more recent years her bigger showings have definitely been In the bp/f4 books.

- Removed Stardust electrons to blast her with a very powerful cosmic bolt of lightning
    - Established bond with cosmic forces/energies to take out fleet of Galactic Wakandan ships

I feel like lately her skill and finesse are in the X-Books while her big power showings and potential are in the FF/BP books.

BANNED

I feel very soon she ha going to have to do those feats in Sword. Dormammu took over Ego the Living Planet and the Kree/Skrulls alliance has nearly fallen to the mindless once’s. Storm is the Regent of Sol precisely because of the above feats. It’s why the Arraki let her lead.

People don't want to admit it but when Storm attacked Silver Silver she had him incap for a moment. He didn't easily break out like others will say and according to Storm that wasn't even her full power.
    yes yes yes... I was just gong to mention that attack was not her full power:

I feel like lately her skill and finesse are in the X-Books while her big power showings and potential are in the FF/BP books.
    yes I can agree with that. the xbooks has her showcasing her skill such as stopping callisto heart with an electrified punch and manipulating water to show faces. though to be fair I did forget she created climate for an entire planet and used her storms to stall the arrakki forces.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I feel very soon she ha going to have to do those feats in Sword. Dormammu took over Ego the Living Planet and the Kree/Skrulls alliance has nearly fallen to the mindless once’s. Storm is the Regent of Sol precisely because of the above feats. It’s why the Arraki let her lead.

by the goddess I hope you are right. it would be really nice to see.

I wonder if Silver Surfer considers Storm a friend or something along those lines? It would be nice to see him pop up since Storm's stage is now cosmic.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wonder if Silver Surfer considers Storm a friend or something along those lines? It would be nice to see him pop up since Storm's stage is now cosmic.
    you know that is a good question. I dont think they are friends but I do believe he respects her especially considering the times they have encountered each other she has caused him a bit of pain:

so I definitely think there is a great amount of respect.

#canonfeats
    #noalternatetimelines
    #realdeal