Page 518 of 772 FirstFirst ... 18418468508514515516517518519520521522528568618 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    are you referring to this:

if so that was psylocke not Xavier and it is from the uncanny xmen annual issue 12.
    Lol I didn't know that issue, thanks, was Storm blocking Betsy's Telepathy?

..And I found the issue I was talking about, Uncanny X-men #181

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Lol I didn't know that issue, thanks, was Storm blocking Betsy's Telepathy?

..And I found the issue I was talking about, Uncanny X-men #181

yes I think her emotions as well as her abilities were acting as interference to Betsy contacting her.

you're most welcome. what issue is that with Xavier?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

you know that is a good question. I dont think they are friends but I do believe he respects her especially considering the times they have encountered each other she has caused him a bit of pain:

so I definitely think there is a great amount of respect.
    What title and issue is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    What title and issue is this from?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yes I think her emotions as well as her abilities were acting as interference to Betsy contacting her.

you're most welcome. what issue is that with Xavier?
    It's the X-men's issue #181

thank you love. I need to archive that in my library lol.

thank you love. I need to archive that in my library lol.
    Good to know that I'm not the only one who archives all of Storm's feats, I started reading the old comics just because of that xD

Good to know that I'm not the only one who archives all of Storm's feats, I started reading the old comics just because of that xD
    lolololol that was one of the reasons I did too lol.

lolololol that was one of the reasons I did too lol.
    One day, when I'm bored, I'll make a Thread just for Ororo quoting the Goddess / Oshtur / Gaea lololol

reading the silver surfer issue whe was able to hurt him fully powered. whats most impressive was this was a silver splurged story, not an xbook, and they wrote then knew what was up with Ororo:

What are yous talking about? I'm lost.
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-22-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    What are yous talking about? I'm lost.
    I asked for the issue number from which a scan was posted. this is the issue.

reading the silver surfer issue whe was able to hurt him fully powered. whats most impressive was this was a silver splurged story, not an xbook, and they wrote then knew what was up with Ororo:

What comic and what issue is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    What comic and what issue is this?
    silver surfer issue 85. storm is featured in this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I see the Trial of Magneto thread is still a steaming pile. Just think, Storm caused all this ruckus with ONE line out of a whole issue! They think they mad now they're going to be near suicidal with salt when Ewing really gets her going.

Let it flow, let it flow.

As I said before Butterfly, people are so accustomed with the wallflower Storm that anything that differs is considered OOC or an outlier. They not ready for the resurgence of the ACTUAL Storm.
    Its in the historical writing -- Storm is a character that is also a depowered being to show her vulnerability -- there is no lie in that -- and as Ive mentioned in the thread we fan experienced that low -- and was devastated but the rest of those who stayed in there couldn't move past that she does come back if not more powerful, but sporting a different attitude -- and not to mention that she was at a time really not used in x - books and perhaps these people entered the x-book realm during those times -- and adapted a powerless storm in their environment -- that is always a problem with Shared space -- and most of them cant back it up coz as lazy as anyone can read some of her best feat arent even in X books -- yup guest starring her in this one too and there is an issue about what she said coz it was about power -- hahah i should point out that previously comic books explains itself with those foot otes *see issues #__ for said power -up* but they are gone now we also have this in other group convo in which we realize they dont follow storm the way we do, so yes they could really claim storm powers were at the level coming from fox only coz they deviated from all X-men to just rogue or magneto or logan -- to be honest I enjoy slapping people correct with information -- being accurate is important but it depends on the recipient -- some of them decided that Storm is a preferred kind and humbled character -- and decided they would never break that image -- no matter what -- i noticed that when I asked them where they are coming from, they cant even point it out -- okay so what do we do? Educate? State a fact? But pushing information on an unwilling participant is useless like I mentioned there of their side is subjective only objective data can counter that -- goodness I even saw a mental health in there like you seriously believe that wouls help your case son? Nope -- they will show their intent anyways along the way -- just steadfast I think as long as the information coming from you is canon, there was no intent of bias (i get it guys -- i can be biased too), there shouldn't be a problem supposedly unless the opponent go personal -- that felt like a chess game -- your knight to my pawn with a bishop defence (which is always a tandem) those tandem are information on what happened in a singular panel e.g was she actually solo in that council room -- nope so thats already a point first before you go back to the other referrence -- now that was a trip -- i enjoyed it -- hahaha -- i love healthy debates -- and it doesnt matter if you are right or wrong in it -- what matters is that you can back up your claim -- with authentic information -- coz one other thing I noticed, people do pick up information from opinions and they tend to make it their facts -- always ask where they got it from -- coz you got it from issue # __ lazy readers -- and please if you meet someone having mental issue and explicitly saying it -- advice to seek help -- its a red tag telling -- geez I wasnt expecting that to appear -- its not normal -- if you are stressed give yourself a break -- dont displace it in a forum coz that could affect others -- anyways more salt coz they'd be surprise for longer coz this is just the beginning...more salt!