Page 519 of 772 FirstFirst ... 19419469509515516517518519520521522523529569619 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    silver surfer issue 85. storm is featured in this issue
    Thanks!!!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Thanks!!!!!!!
    you're welcome anytime!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Its in the historical writing -- Storm is a character that is also a depowered being to show her vulnerability -- there is no lie in that -- and as Ive mentioned in the thread we fan experienced that low -- and was devastated but the rest of those who stayed in there couldn't move past that she does come back if not more powerful, but sporting a different attitude -- and not to mention that she was at a time really not used in x - books and perhaps these people entered the x-book realm during those times -- and adapted a powerless storm in their environment -- that is always a problem with Shared space -- and most of them cant back it up coz as lazy as anyone can read some of her best feat arent even in X books -- yup guest starring her in this one too and there is an issue about what she said coz it was about power -- hahah i should point out that previously comic books explains itself with those foot otes *see issues #__ for said power -up* but they are gone now we also have this in other group convo in which we realize they dont follow storm the way we do, so yes they could really claim storm powers were at the level coming from fox only coz they deviated from all X-men to just rogue or magneto or logan -- to be honest I enjoy slapping people correct with information -- being accurate is important but it depends on the recipient -- some of them decided that Storm is a preferred kind and humbled character -- and decided they would never break that image -- no matter what -- i noticed that when I asked them where they are coming from, they cant even point it out -- okay so what do we do? Educate? State a fact? But pushing information on an unwilling participant is useless like I mentioned there of their side is subjective only objective data can counter that -- goodness I even saw a mental health in there like you seriously believe that wouls help your case son? Nope -- they will show their intent anyways along the way -- just steadfast I think as long as the information coming from you is canon, there was no intent of bias (i get it guys -- i can be biased too), there shouldn't be a problem supposedly unless the opponent go personal -- that felt like a chess game -- your knight to my pawn with a bishop defence (which is always a tandem) those tandem are information on what happened in a singular panel e.g was she actually solo in that council room -- nope so thats already a point first before you go back to the other referrence -- now that was a trip -- i enjoyed it -- hahaha -- i love healthy debates -- and it doesnt matter if you are right or wrong in it -- what matters is that you can back up your claim -- with authentic information -- coz one other thing I noticed, people do pick up information from opinions and they tend to make it their facts -- always ask where they got it from -- coz you got it from issue # __ lazy readers -- and please if you meet someone having mental issue and explicitly saying it -- advice to seek help -- its a red tag telling -- geez I wasnt expecting that to appear -- its not normal -- if you are stressed give yourself a break -- dont displace it in a forum coz that could affect others -- anyways more salt coz they'd be surprise for longer coz this is just the beginning...more salt!
    Erhm ohk thanks? Sorry? Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    If storm can open a hole in the magnetosphere she can open a hole in any force field Magneto may use to keep lightning at bay, as it happened with Lorna at the airport any magnetic circuit can be overcharged, Ororo needs to keep pouring more energy that he is able to menage.
    I do have a curious rub at the back of my mind. If I am not mistaken it was mentioned by someone in the past that Magneto has created a black hole? So my question is, how would Storm battle a black hole if Magneto creates one? Just out of curiosity, of course.

As far for the debate between who will win, Magneto or Storm, I think that it will be a close battle and it will be based on will and guts. I love Storm but Magneto is powerful too, even though I do dislike him as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Erhm ohk thanks? Sorry? Yes?
    Erhm ok? -- so I wasnt really getting this response from you -- so Ill try my best to interpret and reply while I am doing adult stuff here...

Thanks? -- not sure if this is because I answered the question thread about why others could see storm in a different light? Or thank you for sharing? - umm I would kindly respond to that in french De rien(its nothing/you're welcome)...i see the question I post my answer to the question -- it wont solve global warming but glad you appreciate the effort? - i guess?
    Sorry? -- first for what? To finally see how toxic a thread becomes when storm is involved? -- now that is an experience -- no worries I am fully capable to be the judge of that -- its my decision to jump into the conversation and knew very well of my accountabilities from that action -- i have been into worst debates irl -- so nothing personal --
    Yes? - is that in agreement or confusion as to why the this post? -- i see the question and just came out of the said other thread -- I saw you there I was there I shared the experience and my thought and thats it -- did you want something add to how I would have said it or would you want to reply directly to the question or post? Coz there was no question to answer a yes or no here...so yup please expound on this and ill go back to it when I have the time to make out a comprehensive interpretation

But thanks for your response -- sorry cant really make out your point first time -- and yes got to focus back to life now -- hate adulting but I have too...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I do have a curious rub at the back of my mind. If I am not mistaken it was mentioned by someone in the past that Magneto has created a black hole? So my question is, how would Storm battle a black hole if Magneto creates one? Just out of curiosity, of course.

As far for the debate between who will win, Magneto or Storm, I think that it will be a close battle and it will be based on will and guts. I love Storm but Magneto is powerful too, even though I do dislike him as a whole.
    I'm no rocket scientist but don't blackhole "fizzle out" over time due to Hawking radiation? Pretty sure she could just speed up the process
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Actually he hasn't he has made wormholes but never black holes infact the only part of gravity he controls is using magnetic fields to negate Earth's gravity on him. Plus radiation kills black holes I forgot the name but it's a proven thing now. So storm could on theory kill said black hole he can't even create.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Actually he hasn't he has made wormholes but never black holes infact the only part of gravity he controls is using magnetic fields to negate Earth's gravity on him. Plus radiation kills black holes I forgot the name but it's a proven thing now. So storm could on theory kill said black hole he can't even create.
    My bad, wormhole then. Not blackhole. Just I guess I remembered it wrong or something. So, how she will handle his wormholes?

BANNED

My bad, wormhole then. Not blackhole. Just I guess I remembered it wrong or something. So, how she will handle his wormholes?
    Since she also has access to the magnetic energies he controls she too should also in theory create wormholes but magneto's wormholes were created by finding a very flexible point in the Earth's magnetic field and using it as a trajectory point kinda like a sling shot.

It would be interesting if the XOffice team further developed their pressure and gravity skills.

Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-22-2021 at 08:32 PM.

It would be interesting if the XOffice team further developed their pressure and gravity skills.

omg that is a great find. where is that last image from I dont recall ever reading it!

the lack of gravity doesn't affect her! awesome!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

omg that is a great find. where is that last image from I dont recall ever reading it!

the lack of gravity doesn't affect her! awesome!
    Uncanny X-Men 156

Uncanny X-Men 156
    thank you. adding it to the archive lol.

now how do you think or why do you think the lack of gravity doesn't affect her?

thank you. adding it to the archive lol.

now how do you think or why do you think the lack of gravity doesn't affect her?
    You're welcome! I explained in the text above, it she direct access to the force of gravity since it manipulates and controls atmospheric pressure, which happens to be directly related to the force that gravity exerts on air molecules.
    <3
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 08-22-2021 at 09:56 PM.

You're welcome! I explained in the text above, it she direct access to the force of gravity since it manipulates and controls atmospheric pressure, which happens to be directly related to the force that gravity exerts on air molecules.
    <3
    I see thank you for your explanation.

would love to see her playing around with that force as it is a natural force of the universe.