Page 52 of 772 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1. I thought it was a great find as well. I really do enjoy anytime writers find a way to refer to previous events in canon. so seeing that was especially nice. I wouldn't mind costumes and certain scenes from the being showcased in some manner.

2. agreed im hoping with what appears to be a space arc we see her adaptability explored as well as her being able to cut loose. as you mentioned space would be the perfect environment to play around with more obscure applications of her abilities rarely seen.

3. indeed beloved. it is very nice to see the speculation fans have had around her powers and even her being an omega be confirmed. I've had my issue with some of the hickman era depiction of her but those parts are really gratifying to read.

4. I didnt realize how popular the red was on the cape. I know I saw Rosa asking for it but clearly they were tapping into a pretty popular opinion in the regard. both of those questions would be really cool to see. I like the idea of her being an interstellar diplomat. I wonder does any of this desire to go to space tie in to her adventures in the Marvels as well.
    My chickens. Thank my CHICKENS
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This is awesome. I wonder where she's going?
    April...But I Wana know now.....

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    who knows lolol. but its from the upcoming The Marvels book!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

That's just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    That's just awesome!
    hmm hmm. I wonder where she is at? and what she is doing? I'm loving all the love she is getting outside the xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It was until X-Men Reds design.
    I forgot all about that Marvels book. This looks good.

Ultimate Member

A heads up notice about a Storm appearance that Marvel has NOT promoted for next month.

I do NOT know the plot or the story in question. I just have confirmation of her being in it.

https://www.reinlesen.de/97817890956...es-of-wakanda/

Black Panther: Tales of Wakanda Novel

T'Challa faces the gods of his parents. Vampires stalk Shuri and a Dora Milaje in voodoo-laced New Orleans. Erik Killmonger grapples with racism, Russian spies, and his own origins. Eighteen brand-new tales of Wakanda, its people, and its legacy.

The first mainstream superhero of African descent, the Black Panther has attracted readers of all races and colors who see in the King of Wakanda reflections of themselves. Storytellers from across the African Diaspora some already literary legends, others who are rising stars have created for this collection original works inspired by the world of the Panther and its inhabitants. With guest stars including Storm, Monica Rambeau, Namor, and Jericho Drumm, these are stories of yesterday and today, of science and magic, of faith and love.
    Featuring stories by Linda D. Addison, Maurice Broaddus, Christopher Chambers, Milton J. Davis, Tananarive Due, Nikki Giovanni, Harlan James, Danian Jerry, Kyoko M., L.L. McKinney, Temi Oh, Suyi Davies Okungbowa, Glenn Parris, Alex Simmons, Sheree Renée Thomas, Cadwell Turnbull, and Troy L. Wiggins.

McKinney is doing Nubia's book that is coming out next month and Nikki Giovanni-A LEGEND in Black poetry areas. If Alex Simmons is WHO I think it is-he wrote the ONLY Chuck Clayton novel for Archie that is STILL sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    April...But I Wana know now.....

Well, that is very simple to depict. That is almost done comic page, you see the sliding shaft behind her, that is a waterfall and it seems she is flying near the top of it. On the right side, you can see another tree, so that definitely is a forest. I just can't remember where exactly I've seen that exact topography. And the top left angle, it shows that she was talking with someone since she at the front, followed by her flight or the scene which is shown to us.

In other words said, she is in the forest flying towards something or someone.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    A heads up notice about a Storm appearance that Marvel has NOT promoted for next month.

I do NOT know the plot or the story in question. I just have confirmation of her being in it.

https://www.reinlesen.de/97817890956...es-of-wakanda/

Featuring stories by Linda D. Addison, Maurice Broaddus, Christopher Chambers, Milton J. Davis, Tananarive Due, Nikki Giovanni, Harlan James, Danian Jerry, Kyoko M., L.L. McKinney, Temi Oh, Suyi Davies Okungbowa, Glenn Parris, Alex Simmons, Sheree Renée Thomas, Cadwell Turnbull, and Troy L. Wiggins.

McKinney is doing Nubia's book that is coming out next month and Nikki Giovanni-A LEGEND in Black poetry areas. If Alex Simmons is WHO I think it is-he wrote the ONLY Chuck Clayton novel for Archie that is STILL sold out.
    ooohhhh yassssd I'm ready for all this goodness. do we know if its canon?

Loved this video. It shows how great respect the YouTuber has for Storm:

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Loved this video. It shows how great respect the YouTuber has for Storm:

thanks for sharing boo.

I remember when he came to my city for a local comics con, super nice dude. He really doing some of his best pencils here

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I remember when he came to my city for a local comics con, super nice dude. He really doing some of his best pencils here
    thats cool to be able to meet the creative team behind the works of your favorite characters. even nicer when they are friendly. I met Guggenheim a few years back and while I didn't like xmen gold he was a really nice person.

Fantastic Member

did y'all guys like the time when Storm was a member of the Avengers and Fantastic 4?
    The Marvels give me this vibe...