Page 53 of 772 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    did y'all guys like the time when Storm was a member of the Avengers and Fantastic 4?
    The Marvels give me this vibe...
    her time as an avengers was not even worth mentioning. honestly not sure why she was written on the team.

I did however like her stint as a F4 member. we saw her stun/hurt silver surfer when she wasn't fully powered by creating a atmosphere of hydrogen items. also this was when she was in a blissful marriage to tchalla. it was a good run.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    her time as an avengers was not even worth mentioning. honestly not sure why she was written on the team.

I did however like her stint as a F4 member. we saw her stun/hurt silver surfer when she wasn't fully powered by creating a atmosphere of hydrogen items. also this was when she was in a blissful marriage to tchalla. it was a good run.
    is there a particular moment that made you hate her as an avenger?
    And yeah, She as a FF member>>>>> Avengers

is there a particular moment that made you hate her as an avenger?
    And yeah, She as a FF member>>>>> Avengers
    well I honestly stopped reading the bendis avengers after a few issues so there wasn't necessarily one moment but her voice and utilization with the book was just lacking. seeing that she was filling in the elemental role since thor was gone I was expecting some epic characterization but nope that wasn't what occurred.

did u like her time with the avengers?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

well I honestly stopped reading the bendis avengers after a few issues so there wasn't necessarily one moment but her voice and utilization with the book was just lacking. seeing that she was filling in the elemental role since thor was gone I was expecting some epic characterization but nope that wasn't what occurred.

did u like her time with the avengers?
    I still consider her performance in gold worse ....
    And no i don't like her time with avengers.

Bendis never touch on my Goddess again
    Last edited by HeraldOfStorm; 01-29-2021 at 03:01 PM.

I still consider her performance in gold worse ....
    And no i don't like her time with avengers.

Bendis never touch on my Goddess again
    gold was absolutely atrocious. I have seen other bad showings including the era of Utopia but what made gold so bad is that the writer was a swlf-professed fan of storm but you couldn't tell from the writing.

the one time I thought bendis gave her a cute moment was when she took out that helicarrier

Fantastic Member

gold was absolutely atrocious. I have seen other bad showings including the era of Utopia but what made gold so bad is that the writer was a swlf-professed fan of storm but you couldn't tell from the writing.

the one time I thought bendis gave her a cute moment was when she took out that helicarrier
    I mean, this one are pretty decent:

She makes osborn with Rulk and Vision powers scream of pain.

And about Guggs, if he is a declared fan of Storm i can't imagine what would happen if he's a hater lol

Ultimate Member

ooohhhh yassssd I'm ready for all this goodness. do we know if its canon?
    That I am not sure of.

I think those novels tend to stand on their own. However that does not stop elements from reaching comics.

I mean Miles's novel by Jason Reynolds explained why he has his mom's last name and not his dad's now former last name. I want to say some of that slipped into the comics.

I mean, this one are pretty decent:

She makes osborn with Rulk and Vision powers scream of pain.

And about Guggs, if he is a declared fan of Storm i can't imagine what would happen if he's a hater lol
    yes that was a cute showing. he had also showed her breaking through a shield which was cute:

lololol yes very true!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    That I am not sure of.

I think those novels tend to stand on their own. However that does not stop elements from reaching comics.

I mean Miles's novel by Jason Reynolds explained why he has his mom's last name and not his dad's now former last name. I want to say some of that slipped into the comics.
    thank you hopefully its 616

did y'all guys like the time when Storm was a member of the Avengers and Fantastic 4?
    Fantastic 4 with Ororo and T'Challa taking the roles of the Mr and Mrs since Reed and Sue were absent felt much more natural given the FF's history of substitutes.
    As far as Avengers go, they are so conceptually opposed to the X-Men (until the Unity Squad), that it never makes sense for there to be crossover.
    The one time I thought Storm fit as an Avenger:

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Fantastic 4 with Ororo and T'Challa taking the roles of the Mr and Mrs since Reed and Sue were absent felt much more natural given the FF's history of substitutes.
    As far as Avengers go, they are so conceptually opposed to the X-Men (until the Unity Squad), that it never makes sense for there to be crossover.
    The one time I thought Storm fit as an Avenger:
    I dont believe I ever read this issue. was she an actual avengers or just made an appearance? whats the issue number?

I dont believe I ever read this issue. was she an actual avengers or just made an appearance? whats the issue number?
    It was a brief appearance of an alternate timeline Avengers team that Storm joined.

Even goddesses need downtime with those they trust. Attachment 105530
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    It was a brief appearance of an alternate timeline Avengers team that Storm joined.
    wait was this 616 storm or an alternate universe storm?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Even goddesses need downtime with those they trust. Attachment 105530
    cute pic!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    what issue is this boo?