Page 534 of 772 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 11576
    Incredible Member

There are so many things wrong with this.

Storm can control Kinetic, Potential, spiritual, electromagnetic, thermal energy, and so on

Everything that was named for Jean was psychic energy. Versatility doesn't equal multiple types of energy because Storm can do over a million things with electromagnetism alone.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Storm can control Kinetic, Potential, spiritual, electromagnetic, thermal energy, and so on

Everything that was named for Jean was psychic energy. Versatility doesn't equal multiple types of energy because Storm can do over a million things with electromagnetism alone.
    yea I wouldn't get or be concerned about that. its outdated and the new scaling system has changed, although I think her official ratings are still off lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-needs-blac...torm-marriage/

Ha...im actually just trying the link option - that and not very much storm this week huh...so remarrying Emperor Tchalla and Regent of Sol?

Yes? No? Fight or Flight?

Me: not yet...hope Im still alive when and IF it happens again though �� but I still have trust issues with Marvel handling love stories -- traumatized even hahaha but can forgive and never forget...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 08-25-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

Ha...im actually just trying the link option - that and not very much storm this week huh...so remarrying Emperor Tchalla and Regent of Sol?

Me: not yet...hope Im still alive when and IF it happens again though �� but I still have trust issues with Marvel handling love stories -- traumatized even hahaha but can forgive and never forget...

Thoughts?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! no...
    He was horrible to her and I can see him being jealous of her sucess. **** T'Challa. Ororo deserves way better than him!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Goddess, No!

In my Wanda voice: "No. More. T'Choro!"
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Thoughts?
    I really reading this awhile back it would be awesome considering these two are dating seeing them both joining forces to utilize their roles to protect the entire galaxy. I love it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

....and that's why ERGOKINESIS it's one of her main powers
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    don't take any of those ratings seriously. they are not canonically sound so don't let it bother you stormy.
    Yes, it's just that I remembered one day, that the Haters used this static to say that Storm wasn't X-Woman or the most powerful character, it sucked to have to discuss it.

Also, The Tarot stated Storm's mystical potential was traced by as far as Ashake well possibly even further than that.

It's shown that Storm ancestor was actually invoking Oshtur for magic which means Storm magical powers are divine in origin basically her godhead

But that doesn't mean she can only control just divine magic it's just her magic origin. We've seen her control different types of magic also marvel gods have an affinity to use all magic. Storm just has to learn or train with someone like Agatha or Scarlet Witch.
    Excellent point, in the Coates run made me I wonder if in the bloodline of Ororo, could there be women who ascended as goddesses...

Last edited by Stormy; 08-25-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yes, it's just that I remembered one day, that the Haters used this static to say that Storm wasn't X-Woman or the most powerful character, it sucked to have to discuss it.

Excellent point, in the Coates run made me I wonder if in the bloodline of Ororo, could there be women who ascended as goddesses...

praise the goddess we are beyond those days

Thoughts?
    Part of me agrees with this article and potential direction it can go with respect to Storm’s development. Being RoS and managing the political alliance with Wakanda opens up for a lot of potential drama and story building. If they go the route of a marriage I’d be OK w/ it but ai very OK with a FWB/political allies or frenemies vibe for them as well.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 08-25-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Thoughts?
    No. Let them both move on with their lives already.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

I think x should have really followed through with this doesnt matter if -- BP already established her godhood as part of their cult albeit it is still workable -- its like greek gods and roman gods are the same deity just different names - Bast wasnt even African in origin -- it was Egyptian and yet BP executed it too well its believable - likewise x could do the same since they've already have her meet her maternal lineage in annual -- they just want to give bare minimum every single time her godhood is discussed -- one of the ideologies that was promising in DoX was her being "priestess" like...what happened to that? Is that part of her Regent of Sol persona too? And Kurt just died looking for answers to their religious agenda -- to no avail apparently -- or even Kurt could be Omega god now coz serious you teleported a moon -- would that be addressed afterwards?

Perhaps no one in x office knows how to define a god? Or just lazy to admit the inevitable too -- I mean I was this close to perhaps admitting Magneto can accomplish the godhood claims by Krakoan standards coz Krakoans were cheering for him (that's a sign of belief) and a statue to boot -- and yet here he is on trial instead its like the x patterns their story to just creation teaser and destruction -- over and over again...

Anyways I cant wait for why Ororo is the "Regent" (Not Queen or not Priestess or Krakoan Goddess - again I love it but its still bare minimum) hopefully discussed in the Sword 8 -- perhaps answers would be there please X books...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    No. Let them both move on with their lives already.
    why? both of their lives are still very much intertwined as we can see from the new BP solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why? both of their lives are still very much intertwined as we can see from the new BP solicits.
    Right...!!!!
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Has the BP book(s) ever acknowledged that they broke up in X of Swords? Has Storm's betrayal to Wakanda come up?