Page 538 of 772 FirstFirst ... 38438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I always get a giggle out of your posts
    I hope that's a good thing boo (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Emma Frost. Fashón over Functionality.

she better work!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ru going to play marvel future revolution game?
    No, I'm not really into video games anymore, especially not mobile games. I do love smiting enemies with Storm on MvC3 from time to time, and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games were great back in the day.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    No, I'm not really into video games anymore, especially not mobile games. I do love smiting enemies with Storm on MvC3 from time to time, and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games were great back in the day.

those were nice though I never played mus2. must was trash in terms of visuals.

also I didn't think I would be in to this mobile game either but the visuals and usability of the game is surprisingly really good.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

@stormy I found the issue. its from marc spector: moon knight issue 41

Thanks, boo! I'm really sad that Marvel Revolution game doesn't show up on my mobile, I think it's not compatible..

those were nice though I never played mus2. must was trash in terms of visuals.

also I didn't think I would be in to this mobile game either but the visuals and usability of the game is surprisingly really good.
    I have loved the Capcom games forever(since Street Fighter arcades as a kid),

and their Marvel stuff have always been great. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 had a very immersive story exploring the various corners of the MU, but MUA2 had better gameplay and graphics.

I'm glad you are enjoying marvel future revolution!
    Last edited by yogaflame; 08-26-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Thanks, boo! I'm really sad that Marvel Revolution game doesn't show up on my mobile, I think it's not compatible..
    what kind of phone do you have? I know people play it on their tablets too. maybe try that if u have one

I have loved the Capcom games forever(since Street Fighter arcades as a kid),

and their Marvel stuff have always been great. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 had a very immersive story exploring the various corners of the MU, but MUA2 had better gameplay and graphics.

I'm glad you are enjoying marvel future revolution!
    yes ma'am was really good. if I'm not mistaken sue was in that and was so good to play with.

and thanks boo its been really fun and annoying at same time

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Bast, Thoth, and the rest of the Wakandan gods are elder gods. They come from the elder gods themselves. Bast's father is an Egyptian who is 2nd gen elder god or 1st generation new gods. They are still part elder gods but third generation so mostly. Ra was actually created from Gaea herself which means he's full elder god but doesn't get the title since he is second generation the same with Oshtur and her son. This means Bast, Ra, Agamotto and etc are pure gods.
    No, they are not, Elder Gods definition doesn't necessarily carry over by bloodline, anyone who came after Atum could be considered a new god.
    Just like Agamotto is never really stated as an Elder God despite being either Oshtur's child or creation.(The same goes for Set's seven children.)

Ra(Atum) is the son of Gaea and Demimurge, not just Gaea.
    All new gods are pure gods, most of them are literally born from the Elder Gods' energy Atum consumed and released, all of them are essentially made from the same thing(whether through a bloodline or recycled dead Elder Gods' energy). Elder Gods just refer specifically to the batch Demiurge created.(Atum is also where Elder Gods/New Gods draw the line, in Thor Annual 10, he is considered the first of a race of new gods.)

Banned long ago. Many have fallen.
    awe that sucks. Probably wasn't even for a good reason

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    awe that sucks. Probably wasn't even for a good reason
    Well he would say horrible racist, sexist and homophobic things just to name a few

Banned long ago. Many have fallen.
    Another victim of the purge.

Storm and Cyclops fans were getting ban farmed a few years ago for always going at it in every thread that existed.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I see a second Purge coming.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    Well he would say horrible racist, sexist and homophobic things just to name a few
    Agreed. That person could be a bit inflammatory!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    what? Wasn't he black and gay? lol

happy Friday everyone!

happy Friday everyone!
    Happy frdy to u 2 BFK

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”