Page 540 of 772 FirstFirst ... 40440490530536537538539540541542543544550590640 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 11576
    BANNED

Attachment 113163

This is abetter image I hope

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Attachment 113165

Tu me manque
    Perfect Storm

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Y'all check this out it is the plank temperature as explained by doom. Storm having thermokinesis as part of her omega level powerset should be able to reach and even surpass it if that's even possible.

Attachment 113162Attachment 113162

The pick is not as clear as I would hope but doom basically states that at plank the multiverse breakdown and space time stops working and it was Jhonny attempting to reach it whom we all know is no where near as inherently powerful as storm who was stated to be stronger than invisible woman who in turn is more powerful than all the fantastic four sans Franklin combined and then some.
    lol I would like to see Storm reach these temperature levels, the two extremes would be really interesting and exciting to see, but that might explain why there isn't an omega mutant in Positive Temperature.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lol I would like to see Storm reach these temperature levels, the two extremes would be really interesting and exciting to see, but that might explain why there isn't an omega mutant in Positive Temperature.
    I think no mutant has unlimited positive temperature manipulation. Also Jhonny was amped her to hell and back. But I do believe storm can reach plank as she can also reach absolute zero.

Ororo can do it all, the issue at the moment is the scarcity of published material at the very same time when she’d finally ready to embrace her divine potential
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Y'all check this out it is the plank temperature as explained by doom. Storm having thermokinesis as part of her omega level powerset should be able to reach and even surpass it if that's even possible.

Attachment 113162Attachment 113162

The pick is not as clear as I would hope but doom basically states that at plank the multiverse breakdown and space time stops working and it was Jhonny attempting to reach it whom we all know is no where near as inherently powerful as storm who was stated to be stronger than invisible woman who in turn is more powerful than all the fantastic four sans Franklin combined and then some.
    I cant really make out the scan..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I cant really make out the scan..
    Check this one out
    Attachment 113185

Doom talks of the plank temperature the opposite of absolute zero.

Check this one out
    Attachment 113185

Doom talks of the plank temperature the opposite of absolute zero.
    wow that's interesting and thank you. it would be awesome to see her do both absolute and plank temp. like maybe if she were to fight Dormammu she would need to try such an attack!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Y'all watch this relaxing video about nebulae stellar nurseries where stars are born. I imagine Ororo the Queen of heaven relaxing in in these clouds enjoying the boundlessness of the universe unaided.

wow that's interesting and thank you. it would be awesome to see her do both absolute and plank temp. like maybe if she were to fight Dormammu she would need to try such an attack!
    I guess just interesting to see her capabilities

have you all seen this article from 1976? they knew even then she was a goddess and omega:

There is also reference to her being created to be the most powerful female character.

I told you I dont make the rules!

have you all seen this article from 1976? They knew even then she was a goddess and omega:

there is also reference to her being created to be the most powerful female character.

I told you i dont make the rules!
    long live the queen
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Speaking of which, what was the maximum positive temperature that Ororo has ever reached? I remember once she gathered energy to revive an artificial sun..

BANNED

have you all seen this article from 1976? they knew even then she was a goddess and omega:

There is also reference to her being created to be the most powerful female character.

I told you I dont make the rules!
    That was always hinted at back then. Claremont touched on her magical side but didn’t get around to fully developing it. But the Adversary was afraid if it enough to kidnap both her and Forge. It took Coates to finally have her embrace her divine heritage.

BANNED

Y'all watch this relaxing video about nebulae stellar nurseries where stars are born. I imagine Ororo the Queen of heaven relaxing in in these clouds enjoying the boundlessness of the universe unaided.

As Saturnyne said, the goddess turned to the stars. How fitting. I’m loving her as Regent of Sol.