Page 541 of 772 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    have you all seen this article from 1976? they knew even then she was a goddess and omega:

There is also reference to her being created to be the most powerful female character.

I told you I dont make the rules!
    Every time I read this, that paragraph about her being both natural and supernatural really hits home.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

This character analysis on her is great! Anyone writing Storm, for comics, film or television needs to read this.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Every time I read this, that paragraph about her being both natural and supernatural really hits home.
    agreed twisted. there were so many goodies in that interview. the fact that back in '76 she was regarded as being as powerful as thor if not more powerful and her being a goddess/earth mother also resonated with me so much. Its a shame with the soft reboot in the 90s this characterization of her skin to this started to rapidly decline resulting in the chsractr we affectionately call lightning lass. it would be curious to see where she would have been had she been developed in the way iceman was in regards to growing in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    long live the queen

yaassssssssss honey!! The TRUE GODDESS of the Xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    That was always hinted at back then. Claremont touched on her magical side but didn’t get around to fully developing it. But the Adversary was afraid if it enough to kidnap both her and Forge. It took Coates to finally have her embrace her divine heritage.

Yes and im so grateful for what he did. Seriously Storm was being written so badly when he first started writing her. She was money and taking orders from kitty. It was so tragic fo seee but then Coates came and literally gave her the biggest development in her entire history. It forced other writers to not only acknowledge the growth in her strength but also evaluate their perceptions of her as well. Some didn't like it such as Guggenheim who believed she had to find external means for power (stormcaster) but thankfully other writers embraced the idea. Ivtyrlu bekieve had Coates not made this revelation we wouldn't even have her as omega. So Coates really did do phenomenal things with her and I will always be grateful for him. He is a jem and a king.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Speaking of which, what was the maximum positive temperature that Ororo has ever reached? I remember once she gathered energy to revive an artificial sun..
    imhmmmm i would have to look at it. I dont recall them ever mentioning an exact value like they have with the colder Temps but maybe someone else here does. I know they mentioned when created that fire/heat bomb in xmen with the all female team it was mentioned how much the temp ibxreded but we don't know what the exact temp that was.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love this chart, maybe some of you will like it as well, hope it is readable:

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

And this for reference

Last edited by Daedra; 08-29-2021 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

And this for reference

dae thats a lovely find thanks for sharing!

Incredible Member

So do we know what to expect from Storm soon?

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I’m wondering as well, I feel very unsatisfied with the pace marvel has established for her appearances, even when featured the content is too bare bones and I’m craving meatier stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    imhmmmm i would have to look at it. I dont recall them ever mentioning an exact value like they have with the colder Temps but maybe someone else here does. I know they mentioned when created that fire/heat bomb in xmen with the all female team it was mentioned how much the temp ibxreded but we don't know what the exact temp that was.
    Thank you boo, it helped me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I love this chart, maybe some of you will like it as well, hope it is readable:

Amazing, by the way I loved your avatar's gif!

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    No but I'm excited .
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Guys sometimes I am a mess and I think up some wild things but I just found something very wild and it is big y'all..... Did we know that there is a storm called the black winter that is sooo big and powerful it spans multiverse.and I am like oooop.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Guys sometimes I am a mess and I think up some wild things but I just found something very wild and it is big y'all..... Did we know that there is a storm called the black winter that is sooo big and powerful it spans multiverse.and I am like oooop.
    I read bits and pieces about it! That's when Thor became a herald to Galactus, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    isn't that something thor did? would storm be able to replicate it?