Page 542 of 772 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    isn't that something thor did? would storm be able to replicate it?
    Oh girl no the black winter was a primordial eldritch storm that existed even before the multiverse. It is an eldritch blizzard that is the onset of universal destruction. It was the black winter that created galactus and as the black winter was a universe eater it's offspring galactus was a world eater. It is responsible for the bottomless hunger galactus feels. And it was defeated well by Thor when he used up all of the powercosmic to create a bomb to destroy it using galactu's body as a shell. It is a sentient nigh omnipotent storm that can do everything up to warping reality on a universal scale.

It is a mess. But I wanted to use this as a point of reference for the true limits of omega weather manipulation. Because as we know bobby can already create sentient ice golems so it should not be out of the realm of possibility that storm can make sentient life out of the elements but since she hasn't even ascended into true elemental status yet I doubt that would ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I read bits and pieces about it! That's when Thor became a herald to Galactus, right?
    Yes he wanted the powercosmic from galactus and the odinforce to use against the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh girl no the black winter was a primordial eldritch storm that existed even before the multiverse. It is an eldritch blizzard that is the onset of universal destruction. It was the black winter that created galactus and as the black winter was a universe eater it's offspring galactus was a world eater. It is responsible for the bottomless hunger galactus feels. And it was defeated well by Thor when he used up all of the powercosmic to create a bomb to destroy it using galactu's body as a shell. It is a sentient nigh omnipotent storm that can do everything up to warping reality on a universal scale.

It is a mess. But I wanted to use this as a point of reference for the true limits of omega weather manipulation. Because as we know bobby can already create sentient ice golems so it should not be out of the realm of possibility that storm can make sentient life out of the elements but since she hasn't even ascended into true elemental status yet I doubt that would ever be.

Yes he wanted the powercosmic from galactus and the odinforce to use against the winter.

Interesting, maybe one day Ororo could have semi-sentient wind servants just like in ancient mythological stories. A great way to start exploring her mystic potential in relation to her powers….
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Interesting, maybe one day Ororo could have semi-sentient wind servants just like in ancient mythological stories. A great way to start exploring her mystic potential in relation to her powers….
    I am just shook about how big a storm can get... I mean dwarfing the multiverse and destroying entire universe on a whim is crazy. Weather manipulation has a whole new light in my eyes now.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

hmmmm thank you for that explanation.

so if it sentient storm without her godhead abilities wouldn't be able to do anything but curious if hadari yao could. from what you describe I would imagine storm would want nothing to do with it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lol I would love to see Storm interacting with God Tempest, Mother Storm..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

Hmmm if only, I love Ewing and I believe would do more for storm but I doubt he would be allowed to give storm such a feat especially when Thor is busy being super reliant on a hammer to fly. It would make her ... What do I call it.... Too powerful and that is reserved for demelanated heroes with red hair and what not.

Like I think about it and it still rattles my mind how some self proclaimed storm fans can actively be fighting to keep her at street level let alone her haters as some thug street fighter till the end of time who shoots lighting occasionally. Why Hollywood directors seem to want to portray her as pathetically as possible and the xoffice's almost defiant campaign until now to make her as ineffective as possible. And I say to my self what a wonderful world ����*♂️

hmmmm thank you for that explanation.

so if it sentient storm without her godhead abilities wouldn't be able to do anything but curious if hadari yao could. from what you describe I would imagine storm would want nothing to do with it.
    She would never interact with a storm of that magnitude I am afraid. It's just not in the cards for her she is an omega but will never truly do much with her power unless occasional lightning and rain. And when we are really lucky we would get a mars level feat.

To be frank I am now resigning myself to charachter and lore of storm only because at least they can do something on that front if she is going to be lightning lass at least let us know her family roots and history.

that would be pretty awesome to see actually.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

She would never interact with a storm of that magnitude I am afraid. It's just not in the cards for her she is an omega but will never truly do much with her power unless occasional lightning and rain. And when we are really lucky we would get a mars level feat.

To be frank I am now resigning myself to charachter and lore of storm only because at least they can do something on that front if she is going to be lightning lass at least let us know her family roots and history.
    why this sudden lack of enthusiasm ? I remember you being more excited just a while ago….
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-30-2021 at 11:21 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

You're right, and I don't know what the outcome was for Mother Storm either, as its essence resides in Mjolnir, which was destroyed and rebuilt, it's a core element of Thor, so it would be difficult, but it's just my headcanon, I have no doubt that at least Storm would tame this entity..

that would be pretty awesome to see actually.
    Yeah, it would be really cool to see, I wanted to see it interacting (whether containing, creating, stopping, whatever.. these things) Supernovas, Black Holes, Jupiter, Cosmic Dust, Stars, Nebulae, Steroids! She in space has a lot of potential to explore the cosmic and space side of her mutant powers!

Remembering that Thor has already defeated Planet Ego by manipulating its atmosphere, I wanted to see Storm do that lol, I hope Al Ewing doesn't disappoint.

The Power Cosmic is the name of a vast source of limitless, godly, cosmic energy and power primarily wielded by the god-like cosmic entity Galactus. The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to employ the available absorbed cosmic energies within him to produce nearly any effect he desires, including size-alteration, the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the teleportation of objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of interdimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. Galactus has even been shown as capable of creating sentient life, resurrecting the dead, manipulating mortal souls and remaking dead worlds—including their populations—in every detail.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Cosmic
    Do you think that one day, the Storm will reach this level of power? Of course, without needing to use some entity, cosmic mirror ..

You're right, and I don't know what the outcome was for Mother Storm either, as its essence resides in Mjolnir, which was destroyed and rebuilt, it's a core element of Thor, so it would be difficult, but it's just my headcanon, I have no doubt that at least Storm would tame this entity..

Yeah, it would be really cool to see, I wanted to see it interacting (whether containing, creating, stopping, whatever.. these things) Supernovas, Black Holes, Jupiter, Cosmic Dust, Stars, Nebulae, Steroids! She in space has a lot of potential to explore the cosmic and space side of her mutant powers!

Remembering that Thor has already defeated Planet Ego by manipulating its atmosphere, I wanted to see Storm do that lol, I hope Al Ewing doesn't disappoint.
    do you have the thor scan of him beating ego

Ah, the pics I use to use to piss off Thor fans when it came to his weather abilities. LoL
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-30-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

why this sudden lack of enthusiasm ? I remember you being more excited just a while ago….
    Girl I am a mess lol don't mind me. But Ewing would face some challenges to give our Goddess the feats of power she deserves.... I don't know why I feel this.

do you have the thor scan of him beating ego
    Do you mean this one?

Amazing, by the way I loved your avatar's gif!
    Hey, thank you!

BANNED

Isn't God Tempest (a.k.a. Mother Storm) still partially trapped in Thor's Hammer?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-30-2021 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Link(s) added.

Do you mean this one?

The Mother of Thunder ain't sh1t to play with.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.