Page 543 of 772 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    The Mother of Thunder ain't sh1t to play with.
    She layed egos ass out period.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Do you mean this one?

Hey, thank you!
    I'm not sure if that was the one stormy was referring to but it works for me. I wanna see her throw down against a living planet.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Do you mean this one?

Hey, thank you!
    Yes, if I'm not mistaken it's in Thor (1966) #132, #133, now mix it all up with magic, energy, Dormammu and Ego fused together, Storm is in your family department, Al Ewing has everything in his hands..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Yes, if I'm not mistaken it's in Thor (1966) #132, #133, now mix it all up with magic, energy, Dormammu and Ego fused together, Storm is in your family department, Al Ewing has everything in his hands..
    if we see a feat this large for storm the internet will literally break.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    if we see a feat this large for storm the internet will literally break.
    I would love to see that happen, but the internet has cracked a long time ago, since the day the Storm became a Literal Goddess!

I would love to see that happen, but the internet has cracked a long time ago, since the day the Storm became a Literal Goddess!
    lmfso stormy I love you and you're absolutely correct!

Incredible Member

hmmmm thank you for that explanation.

so if it sentient storm without her godhead abilities wouldn't be able to do anything but curious if hadari yao could. from what you describe I would imagine storm would want nothing to do with it.

Your curiosity would be correct. Hadari Yao dispersed a living storm made by Adversary which ranged over Wakanda. It was an otherworldly storm. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/0-SAcW2613...Vd6vieBg=s1600

Also yes Storm does having control of the living elements themselves without Hadari Yao such as Hydroman, Amelia, Living lightning, Stardust, and the trion beings.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Your curiosity would be correct. Hadari Yao dispersed a living storm made by Adversary which ranged over Wakanda. It was an otherworldly storm. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/0-SAcW2613...Vd6vieBg=s1600
    I love coates!!! what he did for her I dont think any writer to come would be able to live up to it.

Though I'm anxious to see what Ewing has in store for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

Interesting she never states she can't manipulate the storm because it's sentient, but rather because it's corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Interesting she never states she can't manipulate the storm because it's sentient, but rather because it's corrupted.
    she told them in the next issue it was sentient I could have sworn.. I will check when I get a moment

lmfso stormy I love you and you're absolutely correct!
    I tell you, they can't stand the mamacita explosion, the power, they're desperate to invalidate their moments and achievements!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Absolutely yes! I'm like "Damn, you're an omega mutant in the power of manipulating the weather, you don't need to be limited when you're in your power department!" Of course, depending on which sentient being she's dealing with isn't an entity, with the power to **** up an entire galaxy, but it's still in her power department...

I tell you, they can't stand the mamacita explosion, the power, they're desperate to invalidate their moments and achievements!

Absolutely yes! I'm like "Damn, you're an omega mutant in the power of manipulating the weather, you don't need to be limited when you're in your power department!" Of course, depending on which sentient being she's dealing with isn't an entity, with the power to **** up an entire galaxy, but it's still in her power department...
    yes ma'am fact!!!

also storm doesn't say "sentient" she says they are not natural and not of this world but talking storms definitely fall into that category with faces as being sentient lol

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Isn't God Tempest (a.k.a. Mother Storm) still partially trapped in Thor's Hammer?
    My recollection of events may be a bit messy but I believe it kind of died/turned dormant after Jane whatshername resurrection and mjolnir destruction in the sun
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

For the fellow science lovers:
    All about weather and gravity from the National Weather Service
    https://www.weather.gov/source/zhu/Z...vity_wave.html

“Weather can be thought of as the result of gradients in various atmospheric properties such as temperature, moisture, and pressure. The atmosphere is continually working to eliminate these gradients and restore itself back to equilibrium. Gravity waves are one of the mechanisms that the atmosphere utilizes in an attempt to restore itself to an equilibrium state. While these waves typically do not influence large-scale weather patterns, they can affect smaller scale weather events. They can sometimes be seen on radar images and produce some characteristic cloud patterns.”
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

For the fellow science lovers:
    All about weather and gravity from the National Weather Service
    https://www.weather.gov/source/zhu/Z...vity_wave.html

“Weather can be thought of as the result of gradients in various atmospheric properties such as temperature, moisture, and pressure. The atmosphere is continually working to eliminate these gradients and restore itself back to equilibrium. Gravity waves are one of the mechanisms that the atmosphere utilizes in an attempt to restore itself to an equilibrium state. While these waves typically do not influence large-scale weather patterns, they can affect smaller scale weather events. They can sometimes be seen on radar images and produce some characteristic cloud patterns.”
    Huh would you look at that, I guess storm should in theory have control over gravity as well electromagnetism and when you factor her control over radiation you can say she can also manipulate strong and weak forces this would give storm control over the very fundamental forces of the universe which makes sense because they Are what ultimately governs weather. I was watching agents of shield and I saw that there was a planet which has gravity storms. The weather creates pockets of intense or less gravity which crushes or floats matter respectively. It was soo dope and made me think of storm was there would she be able to control the gravity weather.