Page 546 of 772 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The divine power is part of her very soul, even when her physical body (source of her mutant powers) will gets destroyed her divine spirit will still persevere as the truest most powerful manifestation of her godly self.
    Lol that's why I see her as an Immortal being, as the Gods at their core are. Even if her body is destroyed, she will still be alive (and doesn't even need to go through the resurrection protocol)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh but apparently bobby can freeze things without moisture. He literally manipulated the kinetic energy of a thermonuclear reactor creating a cool spot for him and mystique in the explosion. Also doesn't firestar generate microwaves and stuff.

Also doesn't storm use ambient electromagnetism to create her potent bio lightning so maybe if she can't use her powers in hell then maybe she can't use ambient electromagnetism.

But that story is wierd.
    Thanks for pointing that out. That would explain what he did on Mars if he can generate ice without moister present. But then that also raises the question as to why they always pair him with Storm when the assumption has been she "amps" him by pulling in more moister in the area for him/they to work with. But different discussion

And yes, FS does generate microwaves. There was a story where her own powers gave her cancer due the overexposure but I believe that story, while canon, is thankfully forgotten about.

That's possible as well. As I said I could be mis-remembering as it's literally been years since I came across the scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Lol that's why I see her as an Immortal being, as the Gods at their core are. Even if her body is destroyed, she will still be alive (and doesn't even need to go through the resurrection protocol)
    I would love for this to be shown explicitly. Have her body be completely destroyed down to the subatomic level! Completely wiped from existence itself! Then have her reform out of the elements.

/endfanboydream

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Well the fact you still have people claiming that she's not even a real God because of XYZ reasoning means that they would actually have to admit that she is a divine being. That being said, there is (should be) a clear distinction (at least imo) between Storm's mutant powers and those of a more mystical nature.

For example, I see 0 reason why she would need to tap into her Goddess power to do something like manipulate a star to cause a Coronal Mass Ejection to do something like take out the Orchis station. On the flipside if you tossed her into a place like Limbo or Dormammu's realm then I could see the Goddess mode coming into play as "physical" power may not hurt the threats she would face sufficiently.

The two should only overlap in extreme situations like her facing off against EgoMamuu(?) where the threat is both physical and mystical in nature. While I don't know for sure, I would assume that on some level hurting Ego would hurt Dormammu.
    That makes sense there should be a clear distinction and shuri seemed to make it with the speech bubbles.

But unless she is facing a mystical threat I feel like storms omega weather manipulation should do the trick.

exactly, that's the agency of a true god, her life is hers to shape, Death has no claim over Ororo and the same goes for her physical manifestation.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Thanks for pointing that out. That would explain what he did on Mars if he can generate ice without moister present. But then that also raises the question as to why they always pair him with Storm when the assumption has been she "amps" him by pulling in more moister in the area for him/they to work with. But different discussion

And yes, FS does generate microwaves. There was a story where her own powers gave her cancer due the overexposure but I believe that story, while canon, is thankfully forgotten about.

That's possible as well. As I said I could be mis-remembering as it's literally been years since I came across the scan.
    Really has storm ever amped iceman before? The only time I remember them working together was marauders. But even still all he can do she can do and then some.

That makes sense there should be a clear distinction and shuri seemed to make it with the speech bubbles.

But unless she is facing a mystical threat I feel like storms omega weather manipulation should do the trick.
    Precisely. I loved that simple touch that had gave us a clear distinction between Storm and GodStorm. They also had her glowing a lot like the Human Torch but I think that was just the artist being extra with it.

I agree. Even in our own Solar System there is crazy weather that she could tap into. I feel like now more than ever before she could replicate the energy patterns that make, for example, Neptune have winds exceeding 1,000mph.

This was one of the first scans I ever saw about Storm and the image and words were seared into my brain. The fact is, that even pre-Omega Storm was a elemental 'shapeshift' lol.

BANNED

exactly, that's the agency of a true god, her life is hers to shape, Death has no claim over Ororo and the same goes for her physical manifestation.
    The Lamborghini is in the living room and is watching tv from now to the end of time. Praise be hadari yao.

Really has storm ever amped iceman before? The only time I remember them working together was marauders. But even still all he can do she can do and then some.
    I'm using the word amped as lightly as possible. As I said I was under the impression that he needed moister to be at his maximum potential BUT was limited to what was in the surrounding area. And again, I assumed that's where Storm's role came in since she could draw in moister from pretty much a global scale if need be.

But as you pointed out Bobby doesn't need moister to freeze things so I don't know what the hell he and Storm have been doing all this time, lol.

BANNED

I'm using the word amped as lightly as possible. As I said I was under the impression that he needed moister to be at his maximum potential BUT was limited to what was in the surrounding area. And again, I assumed that's where Storm's role came in since she could draw in moister from pretty much a global scale if need be.

But as you pointed out Bobby doesn't need moister to freeze things so I don't know what the hell he and Storm have been doing all this time, lol.
    Oh that if he needed moisture to lower temperature to it's highest extent he wouldn't be omega as moisture has a measurable upper limit to how much it can freeze.

I think this "Goddess Mode" to refer to her when she was absorbing and channeling the faith of her worshipers, very like, I understand it was the parameter form, but she's a Literal Goddess, with or without that " Her Goddess Mode" I very much wish to see her fully ascend totally as Bast among other Wakanda of Gods.

The Lamborghini is in the living room and is watching tv from now to the end of time. Praise be hadari yao.
    Praise be indeed!

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think this "Goddess Mode" to refer to her when she was absorbing and channeling the faith of her worshipers, very like, I understand it was the parameter form, but she's a Literal Goddess, with or without that " Her Goddess Mode" I very much wish to see her fully ascend totally as Bast among other Wakanda of Gods.
    the "goddess mode" as some like to call it is nothing more than Ororo revealing to the world the full might of her true form, no one can take it away because this power is no one's to give.
    Last edited by Daedra; 08-31-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Oh that if he needed moisture to lower temperature to it's highest extent he wouldn't be omega as moisture has a measurable upper limit to how much it can freeze.
    I see. I suppose that's why Hickman gave him negative temp manipulation.

I see. I suppose that's why Hickman gave him negative temp manipulation.
    any matter (periodic element) can be frozen, water is just a chemical compound we are very familiar with