Page 549 of 772 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 11576
    Fantastic Member

no Storm today and the next issue of S.W.O.R.D will be at the end of the month, please I'm starving people cry

Prah’d’gul can summon the elements at will

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Erhm are we mistaking storms powers? Because weather generation is very different from weather control. Instead of manipulating existing weather or elements you are able to manifest your own weather kinda like how Thor does his own.

Prah’d’gul can summon the elements at will

Oh yh him, he is a celestial hybrid from what recall oh and he is black. Would like to see ororo interact with him maybe he would inspire her to use her powers to create elemental construct like whips, chains, hammers...
    Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I wanted to see her create an atmosphere in space, even Crystalis has already done that.. Although, Goddesses don't need to breathe right, lol
    In planet sized Duggan stated storm creates weather on earth and that statement I thought was a creative choice but maybe it might allude to possibly the ability to generate her own elemental patterns. But I may be reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    When has Crystal created a atmosphere in outer space?
    I had seen it in Marvel Database, but it was in Secret Invasion: Inhumans #3

Remind me again why everyone and their grandmother can do what Storm SHOULD be doing ?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Not sure if she is creating an atmosphere. More like maintaining it...which is also cool.

It like when Storm goes underwater in a air bubble. Same principal.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-01-2021 at 12:21 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Remind me again why everyone and their grandmother can do what Storm SHOULD be doing ?
    Right? things don’t need to be so hard unless writers wants them too, space should never represent a problem to one such as Storm, she has all the tools to survive it and dominate its conditions
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I wanted to see her create an atmosphere in space, even Crystalis has already done that.. Although, Goddesses don't need to breathe right, lol
    Crystal has never created ab atmosphere. She only captured what was on the ship and maintained it while traversing space. Storm should be able to do this easily.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I don't think so, but I only read S.W.O.R.D. so im probably not the one to ask lol
    lolol

I honestly have no idea what's going on in Al Ewing's head, talking to a friend, he theorized that Brand is using Storm's image as a form of business, but I think it could be more than that.
    thats possible. it will be cool to see how it all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The mystical arcana or so where it was revealed that she has latent potential in magic..... But strange or whoever remarked that she has never needed to tap into them because of well we all know why.
    do you have issue and number? scan?

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Crystal has never created ab atmosphere. She only captured what was on the ship and maintained it while traversing space. Storm should be able to do this easily.
    outside of the climate thing in planet size has storm ever created an atmosphere?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

The power that gives us uncalled for wolverine solo runs is the same power that keeps ororo's powers at lightning and wind with minimal creativity.... Just saying

The power that gives us uncalled for wolverine solo runs is the same power that keeps ororo's powers at lightning and wind with minimal creativity.... Just saying
    Yep, you never need to ask for more wolverine to get more wolverine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol

thats possible. it will be cool to see how it all plays out.

do you have issue and number? scan?
    I can't get a good scan but it is in the marvel tarrot

They already launched the issue with Wiccan & Hulkling, the next one is Wakanda who is involved with the Al Ewing saga, let's stay tuned

In planet sized Duggan stated storm creates weather on earth and that statement I thought was a creative choice but maybe it might allude to possibly the ability to generate her own elemental patterns. But I may be reaching.
    I would love to see more of this

I also share these feelings, I've seen Crystalis using her powers in a creative way that I wanted to see Storm do too...

BANNED

Yep, you never need to ask for more wolverine to get more wolverine
    I mean electro uses electricity to pull carbon atoms from the atmosphere to create a body shield around spiderman that was stronger than diamond. Like that is creativity! If they will keep her at lightning at least let her be versatile with it aside shock people..... There is a reason why lightning or electrokinesis is often lauded as the jack of all trades elemental power it can do soo much as it controls all chemical reactions and energy.

I would love to see more of this

I also share these feelings, I've seen Crystalis using her powers in a creative way that I wanted to see Storm do too...
    Crystal does sooo much it's insane she doesn't create fire but combusts oxygen atoms in the atmosphere creating fire then manipulating it. Why can't storm do this? Oh wait I know.... Storm can be doing soo much like a lot utilizing her electrokinesis on a godly level/ omega level instead she shocks people. Like I can't.... The wakanda preview made me nervous because it shows storm holding up the mysterium with a tiny cyclone not to nit pick but this could be an easy way to show her electromagnetic manipulation but I still have hope it is a magnetic cyclone as the metal seems liquified