Page 550 of 772 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 11576
    Incredible Member

1. Crystal has never created an atmosphere. She manipulated the air they had before going into space

2. Prah’d’gul never created an atmosphere of out nothing. The moon does indeed have an atmosphere with gases but it's very very very weak because of the low gravity. All the gases usually escape into space after a few hours. All Prah’d’gul did was manipulate the weak Atmosphere. Which shows how detailed and powerful his energy manipulation is.

3. I also don't think Storm "generated" weather on mars more like manipulated its weak atmosphere patterns and its weak magnetic field and boosting it to stronger levels. Which is a huge skill feat and power for Storm.
    Last edited by KLY360; 09-01-2021 at 01:24 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    1. Crystal has never created an atmosphere. She manipulated the air they had before going into space

2. Prah’d’gul never created an atmosphere of out nothing. The moon does indeed have an atmosphere with gases but it's very very very weak because of the low gravity. All the gases usually escape into space after a few hours. All Prah’d’gul did was manipulate the weak Atmosphere. Which shows how detailed and powerful his energy manipulation is.

3. I also don't think Storm "generated" weather on mars more like manipulated its weak atmosphere patterns and its weak magnetic field and boosting it to stronger levels. Which is a huge skill feat for Storm.
    Yh we are yet to see storm generate weather because generating or manifesting weather is something we though only Thor could do but if that is something added to her ability as per the handbook then we should really start reconsidering what exactly are her perceived limits because weather manifestation is kinda insane ( but it could all be exaggerated writing ).

But prah'd'gul did create air out of nothing as the silver surfer remarked himself seeming astonished for some reason.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh we are yet to see storm generate weather because generating or manifesting weather is something we though only Thor could do but if that is something added to her ability as per the handbook then we should really start reconsidering what exactly are her perceived limits because weather manifestation is kinda insane ( but it could all be exaggerated writing ).

But prah'd'gul did create air out of nothing as the silver surfer remarked himself seeming astonished for some reason.
    The thing about Thor is his weather abilities are magical. This means he can basically whip anything out of nowhere. Meanwhile, Storm controls the pattern itself. Which could potentially change if her Hadari powers are getting explored. Also what I noticed about Storm is she doesn't have to go through the full effects of actual weather. So it looks like she whipped it up out of nowhere. Examples Storm striking a bolt in front of Rogue with no stormcloud, Storm putting out a fire in a sub thought, and more.

Also, air doesn't have to be like the air on Earth. The air on Saturn, Jupiter and etc are very different from ours. I think Prah used the gases on the moon to create air from what he had. Gas is a medium for sound waves to travel. Which he used to speak with SS.
    Last edited by KLY360; 09-01-2021 at 01:44 PM.

The thing about Thor is his weather abilities are magical. This means he can basically whip anything out of nowhere. Meanwhile, Storm controls the pattern itself. Which could potentially change if her Hadari powers are getting explored. Also what I noticed about Storm is she doesn't have to go through the full effects of actual weather. So it looks like she whipped it up out of nowhere. Examples Storm striking a bolt in front of Rogue with no stormcloud, Storm putting out a fire in a sub thought, and more.

Also, air doesn't have to be like the air on Earth. The air on Saturn, Jupiter and etc are very different from ours. I think Prah used the gases on the moon to create air from what he had. Gas is a medium for sound waves to travel. Which he used to speak with SS.
    One of the things I like that differentiates her meteorological powers from Thor's is when she connects both spiritually and physically with the elements to manipulate the weather.

Uncanny X-men #121

Marvel Graphic Novels #16 The Aladdin Effect

Alias ​​​​if you have more moments like these send me, I want them to confirm your elemental form soon!

This conversation of meteorological powers, Thor and Storm, reminded me of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars issue #3 and #4 (1984), where the heroes were on a planet that was experiencing a aggressive storm, and Thor was spurring it on while Ororo was keeping the Xmens Ship stable in the middle of aggressive storm.

Attachment 113312

BANNED

But that's the thing manifestation is different from manipulation and to generate something means to be the origin point of said thing. I did say it sould be a play on words because truth be told marvel would burn to hell and back before storm makes it rain in space.... It is what it is. But all I want us to do is not ignore the possiblity because of storm can actually generate weather as in create it from nothing that would be well insane, Thor being magical is a point of origin for his power, Franklin is not magical but can generate things out of nothing. Manifesting things is not just a magical thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Much obliged!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    This conversation of meteorological powers, Thor and Storm, reminded me of Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars issue #3 and #4 (1984), where the heroes were on a planet that was experiencing a aggressive storm, and Thor was spurring it on while Ororo was keeping the Xmens Ship stable in the middle of aggressive storm.

Attachment 113312

Yh this is another thing I noticed when reading past comics storms occasional statements that a storm was too powerful for her or even too great for her control.

Sorry Space Queen Storm, you aren't the best Storm anymore. Demon Days Storm wins forever for me now.

She and Thor are siblings and they're adorable.

Last edited by pkingdom; 09-01-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    But that's the thing manifestation is different from manipulation and to generate something means to be the origin point of said thing. I did say it sould be a play on words because truth be told marvel would burn to hell and back before storm makes it rain in space.... It is what it is. But all I want us to do is not ignore the possiblity because of storm can actually generate weather as in create it from nothing that would be well insane, Thor being magical is a point of origin for his power, Franklin is not magical but can generate things out of nothing. Manifesting things is not just a magical thing.
    The thing about Franklin is he's a reality warper which is why he can generate things out of nothing. It is very well in Storm powerset to do the same thing but is a very high-level application in her control over the fundamental forces of the universe itself. We just haven't seen Storm written on those levels yet but it's in her power set.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Sorry Space Queen Storm, you aren't the best Storm anymore. Demon Days Storm wins forever for me now.

Where is this from? The art reminds me of Demon Slayer or manga type stuff.

The Demon Days series that's been going on. Think of it like a manga/old time Japanese mythology Marvel AU. Its an official thing, not a fan work.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post

Wait what! Well this is not a concept I have considered

BANNED

The thing about Franklin is he's a reality warper which is why he can generate things out of nothing. It is very well in Storm powerset to do the same thing but is a very high-level application in her control over the fundamental forces of the universe itself. We just haven't seen Storm written on those levels yet but it's in her power set.
    Hmmm hope we see her even engage a fraction of her potential

Attachment 113312

I always felt like the X-Men kept getting he short end of the stick in Secret Wars I.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

What do you think Brand is up to, that she needs the Storm?

I really feel its got something to do with Wakanda. So we'll see how it plays out.
    Also the BP series got push back until November so who knows what's going on. Hopefully Storm still appears in the BP books.