Page 557 of 772 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I know thunderstorms generate gamma rays..... but with photons and the rest, I never heard it any sources? Lightning is made from electrons and ions. Photons aren't composed of any of that. The only light in a lightning bolt is the flash of light from it as far as I know.
    What would that flash of light be made of?

Here's a simple explanation of the relationship between electrons and photons.

Last edited by yogaflame; 09-04-2021 at 10:06 PM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    even if Storm only wet the plant, it would still take hours for the flower to rise again, so you contradict yourself.
    A dehydrated plant can take minutes to flourish when properly rehydrated. Not hours. I have a garden, but you can test it yourself.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    A dehydrated plant can take minutes to flourish when properly rehydrated. Not hours. I have a garden, but you can test it yourself.
    I remembered a video where using a soda, I think sprite in a vase of dead or withered flowers, if I'm not mistaken they recover in hours or days ..

One of the Storm's greatest feats was when it connected with the diverse energy fields of the universe, with the microclimates and life support of the intergalactic spacecraft, which advanced through space to subjugate Wakanda. The flora that was around him resonated in advanced growth, Storm was also connected to his spacecraft's life supports favoring the photosynthesis process to eliminate CO2 (carbon dioxide) and process O2 (Oxygen).
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 09-05-2021 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    it depends on the species of the plant, on the intensity of solar energy due to the greenhouse effect that is necessary. Anyway, what I mean is, that regardless of the case, it still takes time.

And just like ocean currents, vegetation is one of the factors that determine the climate, it is one of the climatic factors.

Not y'all in here trying to make Storm have powers like being able to control how fast plants grow lmao

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Not y'all in here trying to make Storm have powers like being able to control how fast plants grow lmao
    I mean we were all collectively tripping when she made an indoor jungle whilst connecting to the cosmic landscape in black panther.

lmaoooooooo omg

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    And just like ocean currents, vegetation is one of the factors that determine the climate, it is one of the climatic factors.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean we were all collectively tripping when she made an indoor jungle whilst connecting to the cosmic landscape in black panther.
    Should Storm have a mushroom form?

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Looks at this page, takes a breath...

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Looks at this page, takes a breath...

Must be hard reading these forum and being bothered by simple jokes……..
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-05-2021 at 05:53 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Storm bought to start handing out new vaginas based on this thread. lol. i just can't. The climate of a woman. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-05-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm bought to start handing out new vaginas based on this thread. lol. i just can't. The climate of a woman. lol
    I just love the genericness of her power description in the omegas spreadsheet

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    What would that flash of light be made of?

Here's a simple explanation of the relationship between electrons and photons.

The flash of light is not apart of the bolt. The bolt itself is made out of ions and electrons. Photons aren't made of Ions or Electrons therefore it's not a part of the bolt.