Page 56 of 772 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I will not make any negative statements on this until it transpires. I dont think it would make any sense to have her premier in a thor film especially if it is to tie her to asgard with stormcaster because out the gate we are not getting her storyline as to why she is a goddess. it would have made more sense to have her premiere in BP2 as the weather, sky goddess since Kenya borders Wakanda but again will wait and see.
    If the rumor is true I'm not expecting anything more than just your usual standard MCU cameo chances are we'll just see a black a woman with white hair flash across the screen as Gorr delivers villainous monologue or more than likely a post credit scene of storm doing some weather **** in Kenya.

And considering Monica Rambeau already debuted in a Wanda and vision TV show the MCU have already established that they can do whatever the hell they want with these characters lol
    Last edited by loke13; 02-02-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    If the rumor is true I'm not expecting anything more than just your usual standard MCU cameo chances are we'll just see a black a woman with white hair flash across the screen as Gorr delivers villainous monologue or more than likely a post credit scene of storm doing some weather **** in Kenya.

And considering Monica Rambeau already debuted in a Wanda and vision TV show the MCU have already established that they can do whatever the hell they want with these characters lol
    that would be fine but her being mohawk stormcaster storm would be a please and no thank you.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

Exactly. I was thinking of a small scene where maybe new gods are discovered or something like a god cerebro that gives thor a mission and we see Storm in kenya or something playing with the weather.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would much rather her start off in Love and Thunder than BP 2. So if true it's a start. It makes sense for her to start around gods and then branch out. It would be interesting if they found out she was a god and mutant in the movie and that is how it goes. They are fighting and at the end xavier shows up and asks her to come along stated she isnt just a goddess but a mutant goddess and her people need her. Then she can get her own franchise with her kingdom in kenya. ^_^
    This is the coming of Storm. She's the 1st major Black female superhero who's about to get more shine. She's spreading her wings and I can't wait. She's gonna be in so many other Marvel movies due to her affiliation with Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Black Panther, and more. I love it!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I'm guessing y'all already seen this since no one is talking about it or im just late af lol

Not sure what to make of this. Roger Wardell seems to have a decent track record on his Twitter. However I'm not sure another director casting Storm a number of years before the first X-Men movie gets off the ground is credible.

There's however this other rumour about an MCU Storm solo project being in development - could they go the Avengers route and build the characters up via solo movies/shows before bringing them together? It worked well for them in the past and would give much needed breathing room to characters like Storm and Cyclops who were shamefully neglected in Fox's movies. I know I definitely wouldn't mind an Ororo solo fleshing out her history.

It would be great if we got an asgardian storm, I'll believe it when casting news comes out. F4 it practically cast so who know maybe some serious xmen casting could be happing soon. but with the new Wakanda Disney series and movies deals I still say she may appear in BP franchise first.not BP2 but everything outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    It would be great if we got an asgardian storm, I'll believe it when casting news comes out. F4 it practically cast so who know maybe some serious xmen casting could be happing soon. but with the new Wakanda Disney series and movies deals I still say she may appear in BP franchise first.not BP2 but everything outside of that.
    An Asgardian Storm?!? No thank you, I don’t need anymore Thor comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Exactly, they would be fools to not lean in on her kenya connection and connection to the real life priestesses of ancient africa.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    agreed. this is why I would prefer her not being associated with this film. it removes asgardian storm from ever happening.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-03-2021 at 08:59 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Absolutely NO! to an Asgardian Storm.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

thst was awesome. I would love an open world type game such as this on ps5 or xbox. funny she killing people and destroying everything

There’s literally zero reason for her to be in the Black Panther franchise if T’Challa isn’t there. And since Marvel is adamant about not recasting T’Challa, I highly doubt she’s gonna show up in that side of the MCU.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    There’s literally zero reason for her to be in the Black Panther franchise if T’Challa isn’t there. And since Marvel is adamant about not recasting T’Challa, I highly doubt she’s gonna show up in that side of the MCU.
    But shes BLACK and BP is a BLACK franchise!

At least thats what it feels like for me for the reasoning.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    that is not true. the fact they were childhood sweethearts is one big reason she should make a cameo in the film. add to that she was queen and now a goddess of wakanda makes even a greater reason why it would make sense she debuted in the BP movie. moreover, her relationship with wakanda isn't solely dependent on tchalla. her relationship with shuri and the queen mother are also well established at this point.