Page 564 of 772 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    It looks like we're in the same synergy here, Storm could be a mystical ergokinetic too, as her powers give her a lot of contact with the energies, no wonder she managed to open a portal with the channeled energies of the sorcerers while Magik was getting hurt , channeled energy from an entire dimension and then healed it.

Chthon is a pillar of magic in the Marvel Universe, he is an Elder God, if I'm not mistaken the Vinshattis teamed up to create a book to oppose or be equal to the Darkhold, he is very powerful, must be the second most powerful of the Gods Elders, it is said that he can destroy a multiverse or create one, only his existence on earth is a threat, so he uses receptacles, like Wanda, so that one day he can leave his dimension.

A Recton I would make would connect the Adversary with Chthon, a lost son, something like that, and Ororo would have the "Order Magic" thanks to Oshtur, so I would explain that of Hadari Yao, Chaos vs Order
    I didn't know cython was an elder god but honestly I'm not too familiar with all of that so I could be wrong.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I didn't know cython was an elder god but honestly I'm not too familiar with all of that so I could be wrong.
    If I'm not mistaken Dimiurgo, Chthon, Set, Oshtur, Gaea are the Elder Golds, each one represents something in the Pillar of Magic..

who said its a bother? whether you like Coates or not is irrelevant to me im simply responding to the notion of her being a goddess beyond the Wakandans. your initial post was that you were annoyed by her being a Wakandan goddess and that she was a goddess beyond that but canonically that isn't true.
    I didn't say it was, i said it seemed like it. if someone keeps going on and on about the same thing it just gives off an impression. I know how you feel about wakanda/coates/storm/x-line we have had this discussion many times.

edit: and i admit i don't always need to respond but your one of my fave posters so i don't want you to feel i'm ignoring you either. So i'm going take the L on this one and say it's on me. If i just avoid the topic you know why now, i'm not ignoring you.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-07-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yeah I am not exactly thrilled that Storm's godhood is somewhat tied to Wakanda. I don't want Storm relying on other's mythos. She has her own they can explore before tying her once again into the BP story. But I guess that is what happens when the X side unfortunately doesn't want to bother exploring that aspect of the character. Again so much wasted story potential. Nearly 40 years of character history and barely even hinted upon.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    okay. i have nothing else to add on that cause i. don't. care. No one is going to read every issue of x-men just to have this tired debate. so cool.

But anyway may as well put here too. Storm creating sand storm. Attachment 113487 Attachment 113488

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    If I'm not mistaken Dimiurgo, Chthon, Set, Oshtur, Gaea are the Elder Golds, each one represents something in the Pillar of Magic..
    thanks boo!! you know I love receipts!!!

I didn't say it was, i said it seemed like it. if someone keeps going on and on about the same thing it just gives off an impression. I know how you feel about wakanda/coates/storm/x-line we have had this discussion many times.

edit: and i admit i don't always need to respond but your one of my fave posters so i don't want you to feel i'm ignoring you either. So i'm going take the L on this one and say it's on me. If i just avoid the topic you know why now, i'm not ignoring you.
    you're one of my faves too and my baby daddy so we gone always be good boo..

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Yeah I am not exactly thrilled that Storm's godhood is somewhat tied to Wakanda. I don't want Storm relying on other's mythos. She has her own they can explore before tying her once again into the BP story. But I guess that is what happens when the X side unfortunately doesn't want to bother exploring that aspect of the character. Again so much wasted story potential. Nearly 40 years of character history and barely even hinted upon.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

thanks boo!! you know I love receipts!!!

you're one of my faves too and my baby daddy so we gone always be good boo..

haahha we need to go get some lil nas x photos done. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

haahha we need to go get some lil nas x photos done. lol
    lmfao and I oppp!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    PWNT!

An often underestimated power for Storm. If I recal Gahran is a superhumanly durable warrior and was one-shotted by This mini sand tornado. She also KO’d Angel (not superhuman but noteworthy) and De Ruyters thugs w/ a hurricane force wind blast. I think she also stunned Quicksilver with a wind blast too. It makes me think about how concentrated those air masses would have to be to hit with enough force to stun or flat out KO them.

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=dirtynun;5719598]Yh exactly storm is simply greater than he is. Thats why I do not believe it was magic that she used to smite him because the wakandans had already cast the spell it was left with how to get him in and that's what hadari yao did she pushed him into the spell to be sealed with no effort.

Being a goddess means her powers are mystical by nature. You simply beating around a bush and don't want to admit it. Storm with her mutants powers no matter how powerful they are can not defeat Adversary. The scans literally say Storm is a new Wakandan Goddess and literally says by super powers magic by transforming faith into power.

The man literally took the pan-dimensional energy of Otherworld from Roma's full strike. Storm even with her omega level powers is from from from pan-dimensional heck even the strongest Omega is not pandimensional.

Incredible Member

do u have feats for chthon? I know roma mentioned life itself couldn't exist without adversary so that says a lot but I'm not familiar with chthon.
    That was weird for me though

Adversary comes from the universe of pure chaos as he is also a being of pure chaos even described as a pan-dimensional demon. It's even hinted in marvel databooks he is possibly older than the 616 universe. Chthon was born after 616 universe was created. But yet Roma stated a being of pure chaos has a huge effect on a universe he's not even from if he's in the prison dimension forever. This means Adversary chaos is maybe more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    That was weird for me though

Adversary comes from the universe of pure chaos as he is also a being of pure chaos even described as a pan-dimensional demon. It's even hinted in marvel databooks he is possibly older than the 616 universe. Chthon was born after 616 universe was created. But yet Roma stated a being of pure chaos has a huge effect on a universe he's not even from if he's in the prison dimension forever. This means Adversary chaos is maybe more powerful.
    This does make me wonder would it be different if Storm was in their dimension. We know in the normal dimension her ol powers can't do much against advesary but if we use the trion dimension and the world (Giant sized storm) it makes me wonder how her powers would affect them if she brought the battle to their realm as then she would have control over aspects of the dimension itself.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Extraordinary xmen issue six she channels magical energy from different mages through illyana who couldn't handle the power to create a portal to limbo.
    I reread the issue and while Ororo was in said issue I did not see Ororo channel magical energy from different mages into Illyana to create a portal to limbo... However, I did see this...

Extraordinary X-Men #6

Perhaps, you're thinking of another issue...

I don't consider divine powers to be the same as magic so I dont believe adversary feat is necessarily evidence of magic. those are two different things
    Aw... 'Ya beat me to it.

Incredible Member

This does make me wonder would it be different if Storm was in their dimension. We know in the normal dimension her ol powers can't do much against advesary but if we use the trion dimension and the world (Giant sized storm) it makes me wonder how her powers would affect them if she brought the battle to their realm as then she would have control over aspects of the dimension itself.

The Adversary is speculated to be nothing but an aspect of Coyote, who is the god of trickster. I don't know if they would also apply to his powers over chaos. Not only that Adversary chaos powers are his. Chthon did not create the chaos magic but uses it for himself.

Incredible Member

Aw... 'Ya beat me to it.[/QUOTE]

Yet divinity is nothing but a separate type of magic. It says storm uses magic by transferring faith into power. Which means it is divine magic. Y'all need to let go that there is more than 1 type of magic. There is dark, white, divine, chaos, blue and I can go on different types of magic.