Page 572 of 772 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Beasts latest transformation Gorilla Grodd?

That is a gad-awful variant and Grodd-Beast sounds and looks about right for the character's transformation trajectory.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

This looks amazing!

Guys, might Storm have some of the skills that Gambit has about Kinetic Energy Manipulation? I'm not saying she can do everything he does, but some feats he performs using his mutant powers.

As if she could do this from here:

Dissolution: Gambit can also cause objects to pull themselves apart instead of exploding violently making them harmlessly melt down to nothing. Once having focused charging on dissolving shrapnel in a victims stomach and at times when jumpstarted able to overcharge falling debris from crumbling buildings. His control over this has increased to the point he can shatter ice he was encased in without blowing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Guys, might Storm have some of the skills that Gambit has about Kinetic Energy Manipulation? I'm not saying she can do everything he does, but some feats he performs using his mutant powers.

Dissolution: Gambit can also cause objects to pull themselves apart instead of exploding violently making them harmlessly melt down to nothing. Once having focused charging on dissolving shrapnel in a victims stomach and at times when jumpstarted able to overcharge falling debris from crumbling buildings. His control over this has increased to the point he can shatter ice he was encased in without blowing up.
    I've never seen him do any of that but its not surprising that Gambit is lowkey a powerhouse. As for Storm being able to do that I think if she can they won't show it just like they hardly ever show her doing stuff with negative temps or Magnetism. Characters already fill those spots so that aspect of Storm's powerset will take a backseat.

But on the flipside they seem to make multiple telepaths work.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

She also already controls kinetic energy she just doesn't make objects explode. But we know she can. What I really want to see is her make things or people implode with pressure manipulations sorta like Sue Storm

I don't know who Storm would do this to but for her to do something like this they'd have to piss her off to the utmost degree.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    She also already controls kinetic energy she just doesn't make objects explode. But we know she can. What I really want to see is her make things or people implode with pressure manipulations sorta like Sue Storm
    That would be nice to see actually. We have characters like Iso and Aero doing things with pressure but Storm is still using wind to just fly around.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I don't know who Storm would do this to but for her to do something like this they'd have to piss her off to the utmost degree.
    Haven't seen this scan in a ling time. Came up a lot in the Storm Vs. Weather Wizard debate.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Right like why would Storm who has mastery over the winds let another elemental create a tornado inside her. lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Haven't seen this scan in a ling time. Came up a lot in the Storm Vs. Weather Wizard debate.
    I would imagine Storm would sense the beginnings of a tornado forming inside her then smash the formation and go all out on Weather Wizard for his audacity, lol.

Incredible Member

the events of Storm being the leader of SoL is moving so slow. Like Marvel what's going on.....

not to seem callous but i'd actually like to see Storm kill someone or a group of enemies by not letting them breathe or ripping air from their lungs. Something like that lol

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    not to seem callous but i'd actually like to see Storm kill someone or a group of enemies by not letting them breathe or ripping air from their lungs. Something like that lol
    I'm in the same boat. The thing is I don't think it's a line Storm would ever cross unless she knew the group had a safety net like a healing factor or weren't really sentient beings.

Dems the breaks when our fave is a lawful good type of hero.

Incredible Member

So the databook book where it features Storm's Hadari powers and the Wakandan gods have a power tier (I don't have the book but someone shared this pic)

It seems Vishanti is phoenix force, celestials, Galactus, and more level so maybe Oshtur dimension being the source of cosmic and psychic does make sense. Oshtur ascended past godhood.

Storm being Hadari Yao now is in the tier with Watchers, Demon Lords (like Adversary, Mephisto, and more), Gods (elder gods, Zeus, Odin), and avatars of abstract beings (just as Rachel and Jean using phoenix and etc)

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    why people posting hank momma in here? Feel like i missed something Also it surprises me people are surprised by Beast transformation to an ape when it's been scientifically proven caucasians the most genetically similar to apes. So it would make sense one of their evolution's would result in Ape Beast.
    I prefer the original version of Ape Beast, That does not look like him. Or maybe ape beast never looked like one.