Page 61 of 772 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As of Marauders 13 it's safe to say she's been relegated to "diplomatic" visitor status.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Does Storm hold Wakandan citizenship or was that revoked when her marriage ended?
    as others have said i don't think she is a citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It is indeed quite interesting mod, but just Thunder, Wind and Lightning... nope... I need more.

I think that there is a bit too much tie with Wakanda. I do get that she got a lot of good stories there, but we tend to forget that Storm is Kenyan first, then Wakandian. Therefore, I think it is time for Ororo to grow roots and blossom outside of Wakanda, X-Men or America.

What I really want is a comic book or an anime, showcasing the old world, the old gods and the old people, from Ororo's bloodline eyes. I think that will clear up a lot of things.
    definitely need more than wind and lightning.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-04-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Ooohhhh sheaths !!it's going down !! This looks good can't wait to read.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    "Don't think about her, now."

Yep expected that much.

Yep expected that much.
    let's see how it turns out. he may be working on something to save her.

Yep expected that much.
    Pretty much a guarantee when stuff hits wakanda that's the first thought. unless she is needed to save the day of course. Looking forward to this though the petty side of me is like 4 pages too much was posted as storm is only in one. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Pretty much a guarantee when stuff hits wakanda that's the first thought. unless she is needed to save the day of course. Looking forward to this though the petty side of me is like 4 pages too much was posted as storm is only in one. lol
    to be fair Ororo wasn't thinking about tchalla when she stole skybreaker like a petulant child. but it's hard to judge this based on a preview.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    let's see how it turns out. he may be working on something to save her.
    He is doing that with Richards, Dylan, Stark... H ei strying to save the world and Ororo. But first he has to focus on his task

Astonishing Member

Storm and T’Challa are more than just heroes. They’re champions for mutantkind and Wakanda respectively. When Krakoa was at risk during XOS, Ororo did what a champion is supposed to do for their people and took what she needed, T’Challa be damned. Likewise, Wakanda is facing an alien invasion and T’Challa’s responsibility is to protect Wakanda first, his ex-wife is irrelevant. Just because sometimes they help each other out does not mean they abandon their duties when the other is in danger or would be inconvenienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He is doing that with Richards, Dylan, Stark... H ei strying to save the world and Ororo. But first he has to focus on his task
    Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Storm and T’Challa are more than just heroes. They’re champions for mutantkind and Wakanda respectively. When Krakoa was at risk during XOS, Ororo did what a champion is supposed to do for their people and took what she needed, T’Challa be damned. Likewise, Wakanda is facing an alien invasion and T’Challa’s responsibility is to protect Wakanda first, his ex-wife is irrelevant. Just because sometimes they help each other out does not mean they abandon their duties when the other is in danger or would be inconvenienced.
    I agree to both of these points wholeheartedly. I dont expect tchalla to ignore his duties to his country and vice versa. in story I dont expect ororo would do the same. im waiting for the issue to drop but I'm most certain tchalla won't lie and deceive ororo in any way for an ends to save wakanda. the same unfortunately cannot be said about her efforts in trying to save krakoa.

Oh i def feel the same and don't actually blame Tchalla just stating a fact when it comes to Wakanda. Though on the flip it's funny seeing the same people who were basically dogging storm for doing what she needed to do now saying "hold up, let's wait." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I love bringing laughter to the masses we need more if it!

I was reading the giant size xmen tribute and you know cause i'm weird it's interesting just reading the bold of Xavier Speech to Storm.

"land adore, world fear, hate need, beatiful real, fantasy now, goddess mutant responsibilities, come taste bitter sweet."

and her response in bold is.

"Peculiar, come, leave last."
    and then with Sunfire though Xavier was talking about his dislike of the western world the bolded is

"western,come"

To which sunfire is talking about owing nothing to anyone but himself but his bolded is.

"So! nothing, myself.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.