Page 620 of 772 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 11576

Join in this conversation on twitter that's trending right now. I guess people don't even realize Storm is now an Omega mutant and Goddess smh. They are in the replies thinking Storm isn't that powerful
    https://twitter.com/scarIetbitch2/st...20114056151040

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Join in this conversation on twitter that's trending right now. I guess people don't even realize Storm is now an Omega mutant and Goddess smh. They are in the replies thinking Storm isn't that powerful
    To be fair the original post is of the movie versions...

90% of current Marvel fans don't read comics and think that Nick Fury has always been Nick Fury Jr.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    To be fair the original post is of the movie versions...

90% of current Marvel fans don't read comics and think that Nick Fury has always been Nick Fury Jr.
    yeah that's just a pic they used from the movies but the post isn't saying the battle is between the movie versions. Also alot of people tweeted in the replies that Mystique killed Scarlett Witch last week? Is this true cause babaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Last edited by metalclouds; 09-28-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

im getting queen of the damned aliyah vibes..
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yea thats movie storm which as coco mentioned she wasn't nearly as powerful as she is in the comics. if they going by the movie versions she is very much fodder and wouldn't do much to help.the xmen beat the avengers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You wanna see me act a fool, have Strom using/possessed by Dormammu’s powers. My stiffy would be unbreakable. LOL
    check out the images i just posted and I want a visual confirmation of the stiffy. dms are open

yeah that's just a pic they used from the movies but the post isn't saying the battle is between the movie versions. Also alot of people tweeted in the replies that Mystique killed Scarlett Witch last week? Is this true cause babaaaaaaaaaaaay!

ok thanks metals. they trolling then. if they they up to date they should know all about storm. this is why I have problems with other fsndoms who try and devalue her abilities are try to make her equivalent to other characters when she isn't. she's generally always lowballed and you would never see that done to character like magneto and iceman.

oh and a non spoiler alert about tomorrow... you might need to see an ophthalmologist after tomorrow's issue of sword drops.... just saying.

BANNED

It's movie storm..... She got bodied by toad of all people, she ain't surviving Thor and hulk I fear.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ok thanks metals. they trolling then. if they they up to date they should know all about storm. this is why I have problems with other fsndoms who try and devalue her abilities are try to make her equivalent to other characters when she isn't. she's generally always lowballed and you would never see that done to character like magneto and iceman.

oh and a non spoiler alert about tomorrow... you might need to see an ophthalmologist after tomorrow's issue of sword drops.... just saying.
    Wait cause it's that bad or it's that good please pm me the deets.

Cool

Ahahaha now that is a battle field to laugh about --
    I stopped looking after seeing the part where one said Tony Stark can win against Magneto -- clearly MCU 3000 fanatic -- pity -- the poor thing had zero sense at all -- just gonna get popcorn to last before sword release today but thank you for the share

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That is indeed a strong possibility...if not the number one suspect. I could easily see her shape-shifting into Magneto to draw Wanda in and close before delivering the death-blow/strangle/whatever.

That said...arguing with Twatters is never worth the time nor the energy. Never.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

check out the images i just posted and I want a visual confirmation of the stiffy. dms are open

Dang it...you just made me laugh out loud at work...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

spoilers:
    "A weather witch. Say it with respect."
    end of spoilers
    It's heeerrr, The goddess!!

Ewing seems to be leaning into elemental metamorphic potential with his use of Storm in SWORD so far. Her hair seemingly becoming cloud or wind. I wonder if he'll have her go full Ages of Apocalypse elemental before he's done?

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

im getting queen of the damned aliyah vibes..
    With that clor scheme and those eyes, I'm getting Spawn vibes.

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation