Page 630 of 772 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Didn't we see the same for previous sword issue only for monthly sales to reflect poorly?
    Those are the weekly digital comic sales on Comixology.

The monthly sales are for the floppy comic sales via Diamond and are something else entirely.
    Generally the digital sales are just a small percentage of the floppy sales.

The X-Men comics generally do quite well in digital sales, far better than in the corresponding floppy sales. Marauders, X-Force and Excalibur also usually appear in the top.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    That's the thing though I don't think it's in the blood cause if it were xavier would have detected it and would not have told her for years she is not a god. I believe it's an inheritance of the spirit with certain genetic markers indicating that one has said potential i.e the white hair and blue eyes.
    It's something much deeper and greater than any mutantion even an omega one and if tarn is correct something possibly much stranger than even divinity. Her ancestor did something in amneth that changed her bloodline forever and this has been made fully manifest in ororo in ways that possibly transcend all of her ancestors.
    But my view on her possible relation to this is speculation as it could be that tarn said she is of amneth because of how ruthless she can be.
    Annihilation Strom great great great grand daddy amdy one of storms sorecess ancestors was betrayed by him and she sealed him in that helmet with the help of osthur.

So many possibilities.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Annihilation Strom great great great grand daddy amdy one of storms sorecess ancestors was betrayed by him and she sealed him in that helmet with the help of osthur.

So many possibilities.
    Ikr infinite possibilities like they could have had great mystic potential only at first from osthur but later after they went to amneth they bred with eldritch beings or gods which made that potential an apotheosis of mystic power hence the godhead. Sooo many possibilities.

Attachment 114297

We see Tarn astonishment puff along with his questioning. An arakki would not be so surprised if it were a small thing.
    Tarn feared the Storm, Al Ewing is preparing something really cool for her, I just don't know where this plot of hers involving Amenth issues will be approached since SWORD only goes until issue #11

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    he said DNA, not xgene. yes her mutant powers were stricken but in warping her overall DNA this very could affected others aspects of her abilities as it did with her physical body

Eww who is the artist cause babaaaaaaay! Storm with that wide ass mouth and hard face...i can't

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Eww who is the artist cause babaaaaaaay! Storm with that wide ass mouth and hard face...i can't
    Overall i like the artist. I love that he added ethnic features to characters and that is one of the hardest things to do and get to fit proportionally on the face, especially if you aren't use to necessarily doing it. With some time this artist will be one to watch imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Attachment 114297

We see Tarn astonishment puff along with his questioning. An arakki would not be so surprised if it were a small thing.
    Tarn feared the Storm, Al Ewing is preparing something really cool for her, I just don't know where this plot of hers involving Amenth issues will be approached since SWORD only goes until issue #11
    Maybe the pink light on him was his instinct kicking in because i kept looking at the page like where is that pink light from him coming from. It can't be storm tentacles.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I would love to have seen this fight, or at least know who Ororo was dueling with..

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Same here.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I would love to have seen this fight, or at least know who Ororo was dueling with..
    It wazz her doppelgänger Horror Monroe, the bizzarro Storm.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Maybe the pink light on him was his instinct kicking in because i kept looking at the page like where is that pink light from him coming from. It can't be storm tentacles.
    It's not the pink light I'm talking about, nor had noticed it. I talk about the expression on his face, the panic in his bulging eyes, the amazement that storm could continue the battle even without its mutated powers. He's a psionic mutant, he probably must have figured something out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

Dude, it seems like an internal conflict, she had to fight against her past principles, an identity fight, things like that.

It's not the pink light I'm talking about, nor had noticed it. I talk about the expression on his face, the panic in his bulging eyes, the amazement that storm could continue the battle even without its mutated powers. He's a psionic mutant, he probably must have figured something out.
    Oh yeah i understood your posts, was just adding when i was reading i was wondering where the pink highlight was coming from as it matches the color of his eye signature but there shouldn't be anything reflecting on him that color, even storm tentacle. more just something i was wondering when i was reading the issue. i'm a details kind of guy sometime. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh yeah i understood your posts, was just adding when i was reading i was wondering where the pink highlight was coming from as it matches the color of his eye signature but there shouldn't be anything reflecting on him that color, even storm tentacle. more just something i was wondering when i was reading the issue. i'm a details kind of guy sometime. lol
    Oh yes, true...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Same here.
    It's a shame, but I understand that there were just a few pages, there wasn't much to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It wazz her doppelgänger Horror Monroe, the bizzarro Storm.
    Yes, I found it very symbolic "fighting your past self."

Dude, it seems like an internal conflict, she had to fight against her past principles, an identity fight, things like that.
    oh yes, the way it was written, Tarn asking if Ororo ever faced a challenge, it was a flasback, of her fighting someone who tried to haunt her with her past(?) To conquer the Seat, Regent of Arakko