Page 636 of 772 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646686736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    LMAO some things never change!
    Attachment 114346 Attachment 114347
    Storm looking like "got damn this krakoa council is boring as hell compared to our Arrako meetings. Should i throw a knife at somebody?"

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    By the way y'all here's where I usually get my comic book tea with the comic book pages shown so I dont have to go around looking. He does really good comic book review and usually focuses on X-Men stuff. Anyway he just made this video on why Storm is the most powerful Omega and shows how Storm could've killed Tarn
    I usually can never make it through these but this guy's voice was lit. lol. I'm on a binge of lack of sleep and this gave me that extra oomph i needed. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yeah, I usually don't do reaction-type vids mainly because there are usually a few miscomprehensions and this one is no different.

She didn't take an atmospheric envelope to/from Earth...it was SS:Two, the Keep.
    The Knife she had was the one Ludos Logos threw at her which she caught and kept, when she fist arrived at the GR meeting.
    Her fight with "herself" was an actual fight/challenge that took place early on in her role as Regent and GR member.

When Storm says "No. He wouldn't have. Would he?" (wouldn't italicised) it's a rhetorical question. Because in the next panel she herself states exactly why he wouldn't do something like that. Not that it would be insulting to her (Tarn is not above being insulting to anyone as we saw earlier) but to him as an Arakki. Khora's look is one of confirmation as in..."you already know the answer, Storm."

I do agree that when he refers to her as "...of Amenth" He is ultimately respecting and recognising her strength because he himself is Amenthi.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I love this for her sooo u bothered by the dumb pettiness which is the drama in krakoa..... Like she literally has an entire solar system and galaxy worth of problems to think about she would be damned to weigh herself down over dead lesbians and magneto's temper tantrums on a tiny island.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she is so unbothered with the shenanigans

lol, even though it's all comical, I saw a person on Twitter say that the writers were very disrespectful to Ororo at the beginning of the Hickman Era, leaving her in the supporting role (of course, before Regente de Sol came along), that she was one of the several characters who were "lost", what do you think of that?

A basic hurricane has more power than 10,000 nuclear warheads combined. The day I see a telekinetic block the full power of dedonating 10000 warheads at once, then I will believe they have a chance to survive storm..... Otherwise Nope.
    Oh yes, there were small moments when Storm powers surpassed telekinetic powers

When Ororo broke the fundamental rules of nature by causing a wild storm in the desert, its winds were so strong that Jean cited it was nearly impossible to maintain its telekinesis.
    Uncanny X-men #320 (1995)

The shield erected by Jean, barely withstands a storm from Ororo.
    I don't remember what issue it is.
    Attachment 114358

There was also the Storm against Candra, which even with her shields up she couldn't resist Storm's attacks for long.
    Attachment 114359

I just remember these little moments!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm looking like "got damn this krakoa council is boring as hell compared to our Arrako meetings. Should i throw a knife at somebody?"
    Worse than I saw a person speak, the expression and body posture indicate that Ororo was uncomfortable with Sina's arrival, and the clenched fist indicated that she didn't take it well. But although I have no experience with this body reading...

Also don’t forgot that scene from Uncanny X-men where they happen upon a newly resurrected Psylocke/Betsy with Bishop, which causes Betsy to lash out against them with her newly enhanced TK powers, so much so that it was too strong for Rachel who couldn’t even counteract it. Storm was the only one who could break through her telekinetic maelstrom and convince Betsy to stand down.

Attachment 114360

Have Storm and Nature Girl spent any time together? I believe based off NG's power she and Storm would have a very good mother/daughter type relationship.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lol, even though it's all comical, I saw a person on Twitter say that the writers were very disrespectful to Ororo at the beginning of the Hickman Era, leaving her in the supporting role (of course, before Regente de Sol came along), that she was one of the several characters who were "lost", what do you think of that?

Oh yes, there were small moments when Storm powers surpassed telekinetic powers

When Ororo broke the fundamental rules of nature by causing a wild storm in the desert, its winds were so strong that Jean cited it was nearly impossible to maintain its telekinesis.
    Uncanny X-men #320 (1995)

The shield erected by Jean, barely withstands a storm from Ororo.
    I don't remember what issue it is.
    Attachment 114358

There was also the Storm against Candra, which even with her shields up she couldn't resist Storm's attacks for long.
    Attachment 114359

I just remember these little moments!
    Because PRIMAL FORCES OF NATURE>>>>>>>> Telekinesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Also don’t forgot that scene from Uncanny X-men where they happen upon a newly resurrected Psylocke/Betsy with Bishop, which causes Betsy to lash out against them with her newly enhanced TK powers, so much so that it was too strong for Rachel who couldn’t even counteract it. Storm was the only one who could break through her telekinetic maelstrom and convince Betsy to stand down.

Attachment 114360
    I love how Storm uses electricity to scramble psi powers.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Have Storm and Nature Girl spent any time together? I believe based off NG's power she and Storm would have a very good mother/daughter type relationship.
    Yh like why is Logan the one going after Lin why not storm. What on earth has Logan go to do with this story I was under the impression he was in space.... Oh well

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post

Attachment 114360
    I love how even with pheonix echo Rachel couldn't match psylocke's tk but storm easily broke through and shut that **** down hard! Remember this version of Rachel had enough tk power to singlehandedly start a singularity before needing storm and Bishop to boost her. Storm boosting her whilst Bishop filters the power.

Yh like why is Logan the one going after Lin why not storm. What on earth has Logan go to do with this story I was under the impression he was in space.... Oh well
    Honestly, I didn't even know she was the plot point in a story. I was just trying to find mutant characters who had the ability to control the weather and she came up. The thing is though, is that the issue where they say she's controlling the weather I saw nothing.

https://screenrant.com/xmen-storm-po...mportant-hero/

Love how they ended it! For Storm the sky isn't the limit anymore!

I love how even with pheonix echo Rachel couldn't match psylocke's tk but storm easily broke through and shut that **** down hard! Remember this version of Rachel had enough tk power to singlehandedly start a singularity before needing storm and Bishop to boost her. Storm boosting her whilst Bishop filters the power.
    Did Rachel actually have the echo then? I thought she didn't get any Phoenix juice until she absorbed the echo from the blade and became the blue phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I'm SCREAMING! Quote of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wanted Storm to have the same moments that Jean, Emma has as teachers, I really wanted to see her teach young elemental mutants how to manipulate their powers. Marvel missed Storm's opportunity to teach Oya