Page 639 of 772 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649689739 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who is gloriana?
    She is a mutant empath metamorph with the ability to take the shape and form of well anything even elements and animals. She can also absorb and manipulate virtually all kinds of energy even magic and can also manipulate all the elements that is the weather, earth, fire etc. She is also resistant to magic and reality warping breaking from Jaime bradock's hold and power and beating him.
    She is like very op in the elements. She can even grow to gigantic proportions and such.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'm going to vote Gloriana just because I just love how her name sounds. That's it, that's my reasoning.
    Yh her name is dope.... But I want y'all's big brains to figure out how she would win.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I don't like the idea of ​​two elementals on the same team. it never worked, even more when Storm finds herself halfway through the ice man, by focusing specifically that he is a cryokinetic, they forget about Storm's potential and turn her into just a lightning girl, from clouds or wind.
    let him be directed to another team. If sword no had been successful, no one would mind having it there.
    I actually think an elemental Storm led book would be awesome. Put Storm, Iceman, Sunspot, and umm Rockslide(who are the rock powered elementals? Avalanche maybe? ) on a team with Nature Girl and have them take on a monster that stands in for climate change. Have Wind Dancer be a mentee of Storm. Maybe add Armor in there.

And why Gloriana? I've always know her as just Meggan, never heard this Gloriana name til just now. Where's that from?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I actually think an elemental Storm led book would be awesome. Put Storm, Iceman, Sunspot, and umm Rockslide(who are the rock powered elementals? Avalanche maybe? ) on a team with Nature Girl and have them take on a monster that stands in for climate change. Have Wind Dancer be a mentee of Storm. Maybe add Armor in there.

And why Gloriana? I've always know her as just Meggan, never heard this Gloriana name til just now. Where's that from?
    She is now Gloriana That is her alias.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    who is gloriana?
    Meggan is an extremely powerful mutant. She is an empath, elemental, and shapeshifter. The combination of these powers give Meggan a myriad of mystical abilities. She has proven capable of masterful control over the 4 basic elements: Air, Fire, Earth, and Water. Meggan's degree of influence and control and bonding to the elements allow her to perform a considerable array of effects that rival the most accomplished of elemental mages.

Meggan's empathy abilities allow her to feel the emotions of others. She has been shown to feel the emotions of people, animals, and plants. She can also influence others' emotions. She can see psychic, natural and magical auras, and possesses the ability to track someone down with this extra-senory ability.

Being an empathic elemental, Meggan can control a variety of natural phenomenon with her elemental powers, with a high degree of precise control. The environment will act and respond to both Meggan's command, as well as her emotional state. If she is angry, volcanoes will form/erupt or a severe storm will come. She can stop a forest fire without even trying. She can split lakes in half with a wave of her hand. Meggan can also affect the magnetic fields around herself. She can enhance the abilities of earth-born mutants with her elemental powers. She can also affect man-made things; for instance, when she needed to get to a lower level in a building she talked to the atoms of the structure to make a hole and sealed it back up as if nothing ever happened once she made her decent. She can use her focus her elemental powers into an energy blast. When Meggan was attacked by Baba Yaga, she manipulated the sorceress's own magical energy and used it against her. [...]

Comicsvine

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh her name is dope.... But I want y'all's big brains to figure out how she would win.
    Well *puts on big brain hat, shirt, and face tattoo* my first question would be what are Gloriana's resistance feats? If Storm struck her with a lightning bolt like she used to KO the Black Bird, would Gloriana be able to shake it off like Taylor Swift or would it end the fight before it really starts?

Moving beyond that, I would then ask how is her willpower compared to Storm's? Going off her Wiki entry she apparently has "master" control over the classic 4 elements which is nice for her, but in a battle of wills would she out control Storm's control?

My next question would be how smart is she in combat and does she employ any haxxer movies like Storm can?

Her growing in size shouldn't really be a issue for Storm unless size=more power for her which I don't know.

Another question I would bring to the table is how well-versed is she in magic? Could she use some sort of mystical machinations against Storm that could secure her the win or just outright overpower Storm altogether?

And lastly, when Storm was a horseman for Nate and was singlehandedly "destroying us" as Psylocke put it, Gloriana was in the mix. Now it could just be writer ignorance (99.999999999% sure it is) that they didn't have her step up to the plate to try and reign Storm in or maybe they just didn't think she was up for the job. Who knows?

The Calvary

The Showdown
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Well *puts on big brain hat, shirt, and face tattoo* my first question would be what are Gloriana's resistance feats? If Storm struck her with a lightning bolt like she used to KO the Black Bird, would Gloriana be able to shake it off like Taylor Swift or would it end the fight before it really starts?

Moving beyond that, I would then ask how is her willpower compared to Storm's? Going off her Wiki entry she apparently has "master" control over the classic 4 elements which is nice for her, but in a battle of wills would she out control Storm's control?

My next question would be how smart is she in combat and does she employ any haxxer movies like Storm can?

Her growing in size shouldn't really be a issue for Storm unless size=more power for her which I don't know.

Another question I would bring to the table is how well-versed is she in magic? Could she use some sort of mystical machinations against Storm that could secure her the win or just outright overpower Storm altogether?

And lastly, when Storm was a horseman for Nate and was singlehandedly "destroying us" as Psylocke put it, Gloriana was in the mix. Now it could just be writer ignorance (99.999999999% sure it is) that they didn't have her step up to the plate to try and reign Storm in or maybe they just didn't think she was up for the job. Who knows?

The Calvary

The Showdown
    Yh that makes sense especially when storm was practically destroying the entire team even with Gloriana in it.

Yh that makes sense especially when storm was practically destroying the entire team even with Gloriana in it.
    Precisely. Even if it was a background type of fight like Horsman-Magneto vs Polaris, it still would have shown she tried to stop Storm or at the very least try and calm down the elements. Even in the scan I posted you see Storm flinging several of them back with a vortex. Right there could have been a chance for her to intervene.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Precisely. Even if it was a background type of fight like Horsman-Magneto vs Polaris, it still would have shown she tried to stop Storm or at the very least try and calm down the elements. Even in the scan I posted you see Storm flinging several of them back with a vortex. Right there could have been a chance for her to intervene.
    I believe you said it would come down to will and sheer manipulation and in that storm is astronomically beyond her in that regard. But Gloriana is no slouch hence why I am a bit hesitant to proclaim the victory for storm, sis has shut down reality warping before.

Any interesting comics with Storm in it, tomorrow?

I believe you said it would come down to will and sheer manipulation and in that storm is astronomically beyond her in that regard. But Gloriana is no slouch hence why I am a bit hesitant to proclaim the victory for storm, sis has shut down reality warping before.
    But isn't she resistant to that? I'm just trying to figure out what type of ballpark we're playing in here. Gloriana (Goddess I love that name!) could have all the power in the world, but if she's not smart about using it the victory would still be with Storm.

With the current knowledge I have with her an Storm, I would say Gloriana's best bet is to stick with magical attacks and throw up the best defenses she can muster and try to take down Storm fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Any interesting comics with Storm in it, tomorrow?
    Nothing that immediately jumps out based on what's being released.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

But isn't she resistant to that? I'm just trying to figure out what type of ballpark we're playing in here. Gloriana (Goddess I love that name!) could have all the power in the world, but if she's not smart about using it the victory would still be with Storm.

With the current knowledge I have with her an Storm, I would say Gloriana's best bet is to stick with magical attacks and throw up the best defenses she can muster and try to take down Storm fast.
    Gloriana or The Faerie Queene is another name for Elizabeth I.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

She is a mutant empath metamorph with the ability to take the shape and form of well anything even elements and animals. She can also absorb and manipulate virtually all kinds of energy even magic and can also manipulate all the elements that is the weather, earth, fire etc. She is also resistant to magic and reality warping breaking from Jaime bradock's hold and power and beating him.
    She is like very op in the elements. She can even grow to gigantic proportions and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Meggan is an extremely powerful mutant. She is an empath, elemental, and shapeshifter. The combination of these powers give Meggan a myriad of mystical abilities. She has proven capable of masterful control over the 4 basic elements: Air, Fire, Earth, and Water. Meggan's degree of influence and control and bonding to the elements allow her to perform a considerable array of effects that rival the most accomplished of elemental mages.

Meggan's empathy abilities allow her to feel the emotions of others. She has been shown to feel the emotions of people, animals, and plants. She can also influence others' emotions. She can see psychic, natural and magical auras, and possesses the ability to track someone down with this extra-senory ability.

Being an empathic elemental, Meggan can control a variety of natural phenomenon with her elemental powers, with a high degree of precise control. The environment will act and respond to both Meggan's command, as well as her emotional state. If she is angry, volcanoes will form/erupt or a severe storm will come. She can stop a forest fire without even trying. She can split lakes in half with a wave of her hand. Meggan can also affect the magnetic fields around herself. She can enhance the abilities of earth-born mutants with her elemental powers. She can also affect man-made things; for instance, when she needed to get to a lower level in a building she talked to the atoms of the structure to make a hole and sealed it back up as if nothing ever happened once she made her decent. She can use her focus her elemental powers into an energy blast. When Meggan was attacked by Baba Yaga, she manipulated the sorceress's own magical energy and used it against her. [...]

Comicsvine
    oh Gloriana is Meggan? I didn't know this thanks for the info.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

she led during one of the darkest periods against mutant kind:

“Being the savior of our people suits you.”
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!