Page 645 of 772 FirstFirst ... 145545595635641642643644645646647648649655695745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought his mutant ability was his death stare not immortality. where was the later stated ?
    Huh I guess he has the standard arakii longevity instead of actual immortality. Haven't read the issue yet die she indicate any undead tendencies ?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Huh I guess he has the standard arakii longevity instead of actual immortality. Haven't read the issue yet die she indicate any undead tendencies ?
    I dont believe so but I think his vampires he know rules were with him. im not 100% sure though
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-06-2021 at 02:42 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Heh, I loved the above scientific finds so I stirred up the internet a bit:

Omega Weather Manipulator

And tipped Al Ewing:

Al Ewing tip
    So I looked at your tweet and from what I read according to NASA, gamma rays and anti matter come from Lighting. In short Storm could literally create gamma rays and anti matter and really fuck some shit up

Attachment 114439

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Another ally for Storm to summon if the need arises. Bright Lady help whoever wages war against her!
    Agreed. This is the most powerful I’ve ever seen Storm. Not just in terms of her own abilities and skill but politically. We need that story on the pending Shiar favor, what happens with Mysterium, what happens with Arakko, how does Storm use this new MU level position to influence the future of mutants, or Arakko in the fabric of the MU as a whole. Goddess Regent, Warrior, Master Thief, Omega Mutant…I’m ready for this to transcend into something major. Like an empire of mutants that rivals the Shiar (peacekeeping force of course), and stories built all around it.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 10-06-2021 at 09:09 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So I looked at your tweet and from what I read according to NASA, gamma rays and anti matter come from Lighting. In short Storm could literally create gamma rays and anti matter and really fuck some shit up

Attachment 114439
    Yes she could..... Create positrons and use them to build lightning which would annihilate any form of matter regardless of how durable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. This is the most powerful I’ve ever seen Storm. Not just in terms of her own abilities and skill but politically. We need that story on the pending Shiar favor, what happens with Mysterium, what happens with Arakko, how does Storm use this new MU level position to influence the future of mutants, or Arakko in the fabric of the MU as a whole. Goddess Regent, Warrior, Master Thief, Omega Mutant…I’m ready for this to transcend into something major. Like an empire of mutants that rivals the Shiar (peacekeeping force of course), and stories built all around it.
    We need a SOLO BOOK! Or an undercover solo like how xforce is a wolverine solo low key and marauders is an Emma solo low key.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-06-2021 at 11:56 PM.

BANNED

I was looking for the best example of electron manipulation and bolgaton aka black bolt came up. Did you guys know his main true power is channeling and manipulating ambient electrons? And he can use this to fly or to augment his strength but his most devastating use for it is channelling it into his voice to create a quasi scream that can well... You guys know the rest.

Now I wanted to ask given that we know storm can directly manipulate electrons do we think she can pull of a quasi scream like black bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I was looking for the best example of electron manipulation and bolgaton aka black bolt came up. Did you guys know his main true power is channeling and manipulating ambient electrons? And he can use this to fly or to augment his strength but his most devastating use for it is channelling it into his voice to create a quasi scream that can well... You guys know the rest.

Now I wanted to ask given that we know storm can directly manipulate electrons do we think she can pull of a quasi scream like black bolt?
    Her atmokinesis gives her power over air and ultimately its vibration, electrokinesis takes care of electrons…… I guess she would have to observe the phenomenon and then she could try to replicate it like she did with storms and lightnings in her prime
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think people greatly overlook Storm's bioelectricity. I was just thinking about it based on the posts here and found some interesting stuff. I mean theoretically Storm should have the ability to speed up her healing and regenerate tissue using her bio electricty. She could also potentially increase her own physical strength using it.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/bioelectricity
    https://blogs.biomedcentral.com/on-m...r-electricity/
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think people greatly overlook Storm's bioelectricity. I was just thinking about it based on the posts here and found some interesting stuff. I mean theoretically Storm should have the ability to speed up her healing and regenerate tissue using her bio electricty. She could also potentially increase her own physical strength using it.
    https://www.britannica.com/science/bioelectricity
    https://blogs.biomedcentral.com/on-m...r-electricity/
    In the X-Men Cinematic Multiverse (XCM), Storm absorbs, stores and reflects lightnings and climatic electricity. She cannot produce electricity by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    In the X-Men Cinematic Multiverse (XCM), Storm absorbs, stores and reflects lightnings and climatic electricity. She cannot produce electricity by herself.
    dont really care about foxmen. in comics storm can create her own bioelecticity which has been a part of her power set since the beginning. Also there is no Xmen cinematic universe anymore, at least not currently.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

dont really care about foxmen. in comics storm can create her own bioelecticity which has been a part of her power set since the beginning. Also there is no Xmen cinematic universe anymore, at least not currently.
    The movies exist, and they are wonderful. The multiverse (XCM) exists, even in the MCU context, because Fox Xavier is set to appear on 'Dr. Strange 2'.
    We're talking about Storm, I talked about Movie Storm, and it's proper and legit. As simple as that. If you don't like it, ignore my posts.
    Last edited by Mutant 77; 10-07-2021 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    The movies exist, and they are wonderful. The multiverse (XCM) exists, even in the MCU context, because Fox Xavier is set to appear on Dr. Strange 2.
    We're talking about Storm, and I talked about Movie Storm, and it's proper and legit. As simple as that. If you don't like it, ignore my posts.
    cool, ask and you shall receive.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

cool, ask and you shall receive.
    Anyways as you said she should be able to do these things and even more. Electricity is phenomenal

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I like that idea of an empire of mutants. that's very interesting.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!