Page 648 of 772 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue's biggest fight was against her seatbelt in the second movie and she lose

Lol this took me out. I wasnt happy with Storm's portrayal, but I felt so bad for Rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Pardon?
    Attachment 114460
    Attachment 114461

It wasn't the color of the wig. They were just ATROCIOUS
    She's beautiful. And yea it makes a difference whether you get the wig from party city or not.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    Lol this took me out. I wasnt happy with Storm's portrayal, but I felt so bad for Rogue.

She's beautiful. And yea it makes a difference whether you get the wig from party city or not.
    not party city lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 114462

White hair on dark skin is an awesome look. Fox dropped the ball on Storm visually, thematically, and character-wise.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 114462

White hair on dark skin is an awesome look. Fox dropped the ball on Storm visually, thematically, and character-wise.
    100% fact all of it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I've seen some gorgeous chocolate women rocking the white hair:

She is stunning to be sure. I wish i didn't see the zoom in shot though, now i can't unsee the maxi pad looking thing on the left and the cup looking thing on the right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She is stunning to be sure. I wish i didn't see the zoom in shot though, now i can't unsee the maxi pad looking thing on the left and the cup looking thing on the right.
    lol I'm not doing what you did to see what you just described....

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Rogue's biggest fight was against her seatbelt in the second movie and she lose
    Lmfao you made me throw my head back!

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Calm down. I buy (and love) comics. I love the movies. Respect my opinion and calm down, don't be childish or juvenile. I will report you as well.
    Go right ahead. I didn’t break any forum rules by calling out the BS in your post. Your opinion is fine. You using movie verse Storm to tell us how her powers work is where you are getting called out. I stand by what I said. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    No, it was just a grounded version of them. Just different. The movies were great and brilliant, and some of them were cinematic superhero masterpieces.
    You can think they were brilliant but we all l know the movies were complete crap, and if you use the MCU as a metric you can see a glaring difference is how Fox botched the X-Men. Capt America, BP, BW, Capt Marvel, Spidey, Scarlet Witch (and I can go on) where still grounded but characterization was respected, capabilities pretty spot on with their comic counterparts and balanced presentment w/ screen time vs Fox’s repeated failures at “Wolverine and the mediocre mutant that couldn’t”.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Attachment 114462

Ikr! It's like the new house of the dragon series people were complaing that there are black people who are valeryans but when that trailer came out and we saw that dark skin and the white dreads people automatically shut up. Because it is stunning!

I believe the colour contrast is what makes storm soo striking visually that and her heigh and very beautiful face.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-07-2021 at 12:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Pardon?
    Attachment 114460
    Attachment 114461

It wasn't the color of the wig. They were just ATROCIOUS
    Ooohhh bitch.

I'm ready to know who the new storm actress will be...

someone did this thought it was cute:

how it started:

how its going:

lol I'm not doing what you did to see what you just described....

Lol come onto the thread on my computer signed out. Lmao. It was like bam! Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol come onto the thread on my computer signed out. Lmao. It was like bam! Lol
    lolol I will take your word for it lol

how its going:

Sometimes one forgets storm is an expert marksman as well.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.