Page 652 of 772 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Now if TChalla other hand ,could grab that thigh...
    ::Start to fan one'self::::

great pic, reminds of the storm/death one. Hopefully this time they skip the pedophilia writing this time. And no tchalla wasn't a predator but imo anyone who thought i twas okay to have a 12 year old black girl having sex in a american comic as though it was some right of passage got problems.

edit: I do not like the idea of romanticizing underage sex, especially at that age and i wouldn't want a 12 year old black girl or any 12 year old girl reading and thinking that.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 06:28 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    great pic, reminds of the storm/death one. Hopefully this time they skip the pedophilia writing this time. And no tchalla wasn't a predator but imo anyone who thought i twas okay to have a 12 year old black girl having sex in a american comic as though it was some right of passage got problems.

edit: I do not like the idea of romanticizing underage sex, especially at that age and i wouldn't want a 12 year old black girl or any 12 year old girl reading and thinking that.
    She was stealing to survive at age six to begin with -- but sure the original post of that "issue" settled on the "deep concern" about sexual stuff -- okay -- they were also depicted as kids who were being "poached" in that cliche story but everyone has issue with just the sex -- okay --

Good thing I was already an adult when I read it -- coz I should have parental instinct already not to recommend it to six year old -- coz stealing is still stealing -- and no one said anything about it -- but the sex -- oh the sex was a juicy stuff that pester till this day...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    She was stealing to survive at age six to begin with -- but sure the original post of that "issue" settled on the "deep concern" about sexual stuff -- okay -- they were also depicted as kids who were being "poached" in that cliche story but everyone has issue with just the sex -- okay --

Good thing I was already an adult when I read it -- coz I should have parental instinct already not to recommend it to six year old -- coz stealing is still stealing -- and no one said anything about it -- but the sex -- oh the sex was a juicy stuff that pester till this day...
    Ok I'm glad your okay with twelve year Olds having sex and equate that with a six year old stealing to survive. I said how I felt.

Edit: though i do have to say the idea of just make sure only adults read the story is kind of creepy to me. So that story was for adults? yeesh.

edit 2: just to add, it's definitely not a good look adding to america's problem of overly sexualizing young black girls.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Attachment 114574
    Good afternoon just for those who realized who the real mamacita was.

Solicits suggest this is the retelling of their first meeting -- for the nth time -- so unless they want another uproar for reversing that story -- this is not a fight pose...
    Good! I'm tired of them starting fake drama between Storm and BP "just because". It's beneath both characters and only takes the place of actual stories that they could be telling.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

And because i like to be fair. Honest question did them having sex when she was 12 add anything to the story? I don't think it did. Why couldn't there be another flashback to them circling back later when she was older as it has been established they ran into each other several times and have him be her first when she is more mature rather than as a preteen.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And because i like to be fair. Honest question did them having sex when she was 12 add anything to the story? I don't think it did. Why couldn't there be another flashback to them circling back later when she was older as it has been established they ran into each other several times and have him be her first when she is more mature rather than as a preteen.
    It was disgusting and unnecessary. The original version of their first meeting established by Claremont is the only one I recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It was disgusting and unnecessary. The original version of their first meeting established by Claremont is the only one I recognize.
    Exactly. And it truly makes me wonder who the story was for. I can't imagine any man or woman in their right man that would want to give this story to their preteen daughter or teenage son for that matter because of the message it sends. And if people aren't suppose to be able to give the story to that demographic why was it even written, who was it being marketed to? Black kids shouldn't be able to read about young friendship between a man and a woman without being subjected to that kind of trash?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I know right. Her whole back story is ruff. Death of parent ,buried with their dead bodies , survival on the streets, stealing, doing heist. Having people hunt her. Almost getting rape. And staving off death.

But falling in love and choosing to lose her virginity, oh no that was just too much. She's been adulting since she was an orphan.

And please I'm sure TChalla has been to her remote mountain tops many of times over the years before she joined the Xmen.

A twelve year old falling in love and choosing to lose her virginity over a course of a few days, months at most. Are some of these people actually listening to themselves. *barf* I feel like i need to call the FBI i feel so dirty.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 02:06 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Lol ya’ll a mess. Thankfully Dickey’s depiction has been retconned back to the original Claremont version. Sonce that travesty of a story came out I think we’ve had 3 or 4 different issues call back to the Claremont MTU book. I have yet to see Dickey’s acknowledged anywhere else.

Thanks @Kyss - I think this mini starts next week, right?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Lol ya’ll a mess. Thankfully Dickey’s depiction has been retconned back to the original Claremont version. Sonce that travesty of a story came out I think we’ve had 3 or 4 different issues call back to the Claremont MTU book. I have yet to see Dickey’s acknowledged anywhere else.

Thanks @Kyss - I think this mini starts next week, right?
    Not sure if that was meant to be canon.

Also I doubt anyone would reference it considering Dickey is no longer with us.

For those concerned about sexual material for kids-might want to CHECK the school libraries in whatever school district you are in.

You will be amazed at what books are there for kids to check out. Like ZANE.

Same with Public library-I still wonder how Sex Criminals & Preacher can be in the kids section at some of the branches here.

A twelve year old falling in love and choosing to lose her virginity over a course of a few days, months at most.
    Sometimes it's not their choice. But that is a conversation folks don't want to have-while they are digging up old tweets to harrass NFL coaches over.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

the Dickey story was retconned back to the original story in the amazing xmen annual

@wider: yes its out this weds!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Please lets not shame Women who are mature enough to lose their Virginity at said any age