Page 654 of 772 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 11576

Now you want to not talk of the sex -- stop bringing it back -- and using kids as an excuse for your own rationalization...that doesnt even excuse you from accusing anyone here of your condescending posts -- now thats immature. You 12?

Oh and we are appreciating the incoming issue till you started bringing back an old issue -- then act like a victim geez--
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-10-2021 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Now you want to not talk of the sex -- stop bringing it back -- and using kids as an excuse for your own rationalization...that doesnt even excuse you from accusing anyone here of your condescending posts -- now thats immature. You 12?

Oh and we are appreciating the incoming issue till you started bringing back an old issue -- then act like a victim geez--
    Now your just waisting your time. Im not going to take the bait. You can infer and read into whatever you want. I said what i said and i dont take any of it back or feel bad about it. I gave opinion not accusations. How you cope with it or dont is on you.

I hope the same story isnt retold in the bad way it was told before. Period.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Actually this is from X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #7. This is when Storm, Jean and Remy return to Egypt because Storm's mentor is dying. Chandra wants to take over his clan of thieves and Storm and her battle it out.
    I hated the art but loved the story. Storm took off her belt and whooped Candra like she was her disobedient daughter !

“Didn’t *whap* I *whap* tell *whap* you *whap* to *whap* check *whap* that *whap* mouth *whap* *whap* *whap*!”
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 10-10-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Actually this is from X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #7. This is when Storm, Jean and Remy return to Egypt because Storm's mentor is dying. Chandra wants to take over his clan of thieves and Storm and her battle it out.

thanks boo I couldn't recall it for the life of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I hated the art but loved the story. Storm took off her belt and whooped Candra like she was her disobedient daughter !

“Didn’t *whap* I *whap* tell *whap* you *whap* to *whap* check *whap* that *whap* mouth *whap* *whap* *whap*!”
    u hated the art too lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Now your just waisting your time. Im not going to take the bait. You can infer and read into whatever you want. I said what i said and i dont take any of it back or feel bad about it. I gave opinion not accusations. How you cope with it or dont is on you.

I hope the same story isnt retold in the bad way it was told before. Period.

Cant help but be selfish? -- so Ill tag this again as its as clear as any adult opinion -- do not use children to justify your point -- and then generalizing that every 12 year old are immature in another post -- as your excuse to justify the "use and abuse of children" Don't worry I can cope with **** posting in character fan doms -- although this is where I will draw the line -- Just making sure this is clear to you -- DONT BRING THAT BELIEF OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM- we can shrug off whatever verbatim you throw -- but call a kid "Immature" at age 12 anywhere from the tip of the follicles down to toenails ever again and I'll never stop correcting how wrongful that statement is -- that word is one the most abusive and the worst word choice to be used to any kid -- if you can't respect other's opinions of Ororo's depiction the way you warrant respect to your "opinions" then by all means as an adult -- PLEASE RESPECT REAL 12 year old by not condescending their maturity level even if its delayed, advanced, or not adjunct to your beliefs or what you perceive as "maturity" and using it on children -- that's contradicting your first point about respecting kids in general -- and stop claiming on behalf of science - no science generalizes children's brains as immature at 12 -- its studies of brain development, situational theories, emotional growth and child - parent psychology - but definitive not meant to measure a child's worth of respect for his/her own development -- the studies suggest that this is the stage that parents are encouraged to start the talk about safe sex for real -- (the story again did not have a parent figure - you are totally missing that point but sure be morally self righteous about it - like I said reconciliation of adult readers can be addressed too if needed more) again this is not just about you -- stop being selfish -- no kid should even read comics with these issues without parental guidance at all - EJD had an excuse because Storm is fictional and cater to ages but you brought here the debate topic about real 12 year old maturity --- you don't get that excuse -- backed up by what study and under who's license I can sue? with this post? here?

Yes i am saying that science indicates that the brain is not mature at 12. Yes. Anything else?

edit: oh and that i find it personally nasty. I think i've been pretty clear.

and yes abuse come in a lot of forms too - not just physical -- if its still not clear to you then its my accountability as an adult to keep an eye of potential abusers who doesn't even know that this is an abusive word and that you lost your case on that very statement alone --now I could care less how you want to rally a lot of fans to condemn EJD down to his grave for that belief that Storm should be written as someone who can't feel mature love fictionally or act on her curiosity coz its fiction -- but I see you using that abusive word again on the pretext of real children -- I assure you I am so not wasting my professional time correcting you over and over and over again -- until you get that its not just your emotional maturity that matters which still doesn't give you an excuse to use "I care for a child who will read this" like a Munchausen syndrome -- and then give yourself away -- No -- you don't need a change of mind -- what you need is a reality check and an actual call out to that word -- are we clear? so for now move on - reconcile on your own issues about this issue without using the children you can't care to respect in reality or belief -- I am not stopping you if you want to help children in your community -- maybe you would get the importance of word choice to children when you actually deal with real 12 year olds -- and I am not kidding --

we all have our own morals -- and backgrounds -- but you don't go relentless **** posting unverified claims about real trigger words and expect an applause -- regardless how popular you are -- stating it here and actually experiencing it are two different things -- you should have known about that "word" if you really were "helping" kids out to back up your "claims" -- coz I dare you call yourself a victim again by tagging me again when I already stopped tagging you -- about something I can defend left right up and down legitimately -- what do you mean you won't take the bait? you sure? -- this is a storm appreciation thread stop making this about you --

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Cant help but be selfish? -- so Ill tag this again as its as clear as any adult opinion -- do not use children to justify your point -- and then generalizing that every 12 year old are immature in another post -- as your excuse to justify the "use and abuse of children" Don't worry I can cope with **** posting in character fan doms -- although this is where I will draw the line -- Just making sure this is clear to you -- DONT BRING THAT BELIEF OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM- we can shrug off whatever verbatim you throw -- but call a kid "Immature" at age 12 anywhere from the tip of the follicles down to toenails ever again and I'll never stop correcting how wrongful that statement is -- that word is one the most abusive and the worst word choice to be used to any kid -- if you can't respect other's opinions of Ororo's depiction the way you warrant respect to your "opinions" then by all means as an adult -- PLEASE RESPECT REAL 12 year old by not condescending their maturity level even if its delayed, advanced, or not adjunct to your beliefs or what you perceive as "maturity" and using it on children -- that's contradicting your first point about respecting kids in general -- and stop claiming on behalf of science - no science generalizes children's brains as immature at 12 -- its studies of brain development, situational theories, emotional growth and child - parent psychology - but definitive not meant to measure a child's worth of respect for his/her own development -- the studies suggest that this is the stage that parents are encouraged to start the talk about safe sex for real -- (the story again did not have a parent figure - you are totally missing that point but sure be morally self righteous about it - like I said reconciliation of adult readers can be addressed too if needed more) again this is not just about you -- stop being selfish -- no kid should even read comics with these issues without parental guidance at all - EJD had an excuse because Storm is fictional and cater to ages but you brought here the debate topic about real 12 year old maturity --- you don't get that excuse -- backed up by what study and under who's license I can sue? with this post? here?

and yes abuse come in a lot of forms too - not just physical -- if its still not clear to you then its my accountability as an adult to keep an eye of potential abusers who doesn't even know that this is an abusive word and that you lost your case on that very statement alone --now I could care less how you want to rally a lot of fans to condemn EJD down to his grave for that belief that Storm should be written as someone who can't feel mature love fictionally or act on her curiosity coz its fiction -- but I see you using that abusive word again on the pretext of real children -- I assure you I am so not wasting my professional time correcting you over and over and over again -- until you get that its not just your emotional maturity that matters which still doesn't give you an excuse to use "I care for a child who will read this" like a Munchausen syndrome -- and then give yourself away -- No -- you don't need a change of mind -- what you need is a reality check and an actual call out to that word -- are we clear? so for now move on - reconcile on your own issues about this issue without using the children you can't care to respect in reality or belief -- I am not stopping you if you want to help children in your community -- maybe you would get the importance of word choice to children when you actually deal with real 12 year olds -- and I am not kidding --

we all have our own morals -- and backgrounds -- but you don't go relentless **** posting unverified claims about real trigger words and expect an applause -- regardless how popular you are -- stating it here and actually experiencing it are two different things -- you should have known about that "word" if you really were "helping" kids out to back up your "claims" -- coz I dare you call yourself a victim again by tagging me again when I already stopped tagging you -- about something I can defend left right up and down legitimately -- what do you mean you won't take the bait? you sure? -- this is a storm appreciation thread stop making this about you --
    Yet here you are still going on about this. I didnt even read most of this but i hope it gave you peace. Or last word or whatever.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My utter disinterest in the story aside, those Legends covers are quite good.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I enjoyed the first few issues but at this point its like can bishop, or rictor, or kwannon, or any other group of characters get a story. Heck even xmen gold or blue. I dropped it after issue 6 story but i may get the claremont story.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thats how they hook you in. Hoping you'll get the book for the cover alone lol.

I enjoyed the first few issues but at this point its like can bishop, or rictor, or kwannon, or any other group of characters get a story. Heck even xmen gold or blue. I dropped it after issue 6 story but i may get the claremont story.
    I was actually referring to the Legends: Black Panther covers.
    Although...I'm not reading X-Men Legends either...as I'm not into the whole nostalgia kick, they do not interest me at all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    How many people do that though?I know collectors but do a lot of people buy comics for just the covers?

Also for the 12 yr old:-Pretty disgusting IMO, I thought it was like 16-18+.Not saying it doesn't happen and as said Ororo grew up quickly and doesn't have any education on this but if they will depict it(which, why?It doesn't add anything to the story IIRC) it should be why education on such stuff is important and why it's a bad thing.I'm sorry but IMO 18 is the bare minimum age maturity wise and that's w/ proper education, I'd still say a bit higher.I get Ororo aged fast but it's still so..... so gross.

BANNED

I love the way the XCM Storm used her "ice powers" in X2 and Dark Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    LOL. Good thing I've never been that gullible. Storm may be one of my favourite Marvel characters but that doesn't mean I'll read everything and anything regardless of quality that they put her in. Worse yet if it's another retelling of past stories.

I was actually referring to the Legends: Black Panther covers.
    Although...I'm not reading X-Men Legends either...as I'm not into the whole nostalgia kick, they do not interest me at all.
    Ahhh. yes those legends bp covers are nice. but thats a def trade wait for me if i get it at all.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I was about to say Skottie young cute variants are back but I just realized its already the Ridley one...hopefully a Ro cover on legends #3 how many books was this supposed to be anyway? Till Ridley? Then december we have the peach momoko chibi Ro -- wishing a solo variant please ahehehe these two be pint siz cute!!!!

Attachment 114589Attachment 114591
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-11-2021 at 07:17 AM.