Page 655 of 772 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I think we still have Storm story content in 9 - end. We know she is fighting the Lethal Legion I believe in #10.

Love the BP/Storm varient cover <3…
    I heard that Sword ends up on issue 11#, is that true? I'm sending good vibes the issues where Storm will face the Lethal Legion, I expect some creative attacks from Al Ewing ..

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it should be interesting to see if storm and miss brand have some major friction at some point.
    Brand doesn't know who she's messing with, she's stepping on eggshells lololol

Amazing, and when will the Black Panther comics written by John Ridley come out??

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    And duly noted that while Brand did block the call for "earth's" help -- for whatever reasons such as hiding the wanda murder etc or making sure Krakoans get the credit for the response and hence the "avengers" wouldn't have come to their rescue to steal that and yet she personally called Wakanda Prime -- yup curious what was she up to?
    A friend of mine said that Brand is using Storm's face and popularity to trade Mysterium, although I think it's something else Brand is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    How many people do that though?I know collectors but do a lot of people buy comics for just the covers?

Also for the 12 yr old:-Pretty disgusting IMO, I thought it was like 16-18+.Not saying it doesn't happen and as said Ororo grew up quickly and doesn't have any education on this but if they will depict it(which, why?It doesn't add anything to the story IIRC) it should be why education on such stuff is important and why it's a bad thing.I'm sorry but IMO 18 is the bare minimum age maturity wise and that's w/ proper education, I'd still say a bit higher.I get Ororo aged fast but it's still so..... so gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL. Good thing I've never been that gullible. Storm may be one of my favourite Marvel characters but that doesn't mean I'll read everything and anything regardless of quality that they put her in. Worse yet if it's another retelling of past stories.
    I think most collectors do and listening to some of the ppl talking in my LCS I think some do get the books for the cover hence (I'm assuming) why some comics have multiple variant covers. I don't have that type of money space or time for all that. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    How many people do that though?I know collectors but do a lot of people buy comics for just the covers?
    Its a challenge and extra but make up as a nice collection piece once completed -- especially when its hard to get storm solo (hellfire gala allocations were nuts!) and gets an image reveal closest to pre-order deadlines -- so it gets an interesting "chase value"...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

So regarding the Dickey's storm book I didn't like it for several reasons:

1. It completely basterdized Claremont story in an effort to make Storm a damsel in distress. Ororo saved Tchalla in the original story but in this story it was reversed.

2. She was overly concerned with fitting in with the group of orphans in her group In the before the Storm mini she was the confident woman we've always known since her debut in 75. This was not the case in Dickey's book.

3. The wanting to get pregnant and becoming a woman seemed very ooc for storm so I wasn't feeling that at all.

Those are just a few things I could recall off the top of my head. Im curious to see which version this new story will use. As mentioned dickeys story was retconned with the Amazing Xmen annual but very curious to see which one they will use. Im hoping its the Claremont story.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    I think most collectors do and listening to some of the ppl talking in my LCS I think some do get the books for the cover hence (I'm assuming) why some comics have multiple variant covers. I don't have that type of money space or time for all that. Lol
    Its a challenge and extra but make up as a nice collection piece once completed -- especially when its hard to get storm solo (hellfire gala allocations were nuts!) and gets an image reveal closest to pre-order deadlines -- so it gets an interesting "chase value"...
    I agree, I meant how many people buying comics are collectors.Making a comic book whose main/best selling point is covers can't be profitable if no. of collectors as compared to total buyers is low.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I get that.
    I've just always been more interested in the personal entertainment value than the monetary/limited edition/rarity value. That's why I very, very rarely ever bought variant covers. And when I did, it was only the one cover I liked, not the regular cover and some of the others.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-11-2021 at 09:32 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Dancing with the Stars, Storm Edition. i still love this marauders 14 cover.
    Attachment 114601
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp. Death is a sexxxy beast. That's the pair I'm shipping in my heart.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

double post sort of.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I like the chemistry between Storm and White Sword in X-of-Swords though honestly since she is involved with the galaxy i prefer single and ready to mingle.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

death ... sexy.... ?????

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Dancing with the Stars, Storm Edition. i still love this marauders 14 cover.
    Attachment 114601
    It had a lot of potential, it's a shame the writers rushed the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    It had a lot of potential, it's a shame the writers rushed the story.
    you thought those two were cute stormy?

you thought those two were cute stormy?
    The two in a relationship? Maybe, if she's not with Tchalla, why not? She is a free minded woman who has a taste for smart and interesting men lolol..
    But that's not what I was talking about, so I remember at the time of the beginning of this new phase (Pox / Hox), the news came out that Storm would have a big role and prominence, and then there was this cover of her dancing with Death, the that made most people create a great expectation, which in the end was not all that, I thought the whole story of X of Sword was very quick, I expected two, three pages of Ororo's fight against Death.