Page 656 of 772 FirstFirst ... 156556606646652653654655656657658659660666706756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you thought those two were cute stormy?
    I have a questionable doubt about Storm and Death. I can't help but think that he is actually quite charming man behind his mutant powers. I do want to see his real face without the mask. However, Storm and Black Panther are number one couple for me personally! BP is quite a hot man and befitting for our Goddess.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I have a questionable doubt about Storm and Death. I can't help but think that he is actually quite charming man behind his mutant powers. I do want to see his real face without the mask. However, Storm and Black Panther are number one couple for me personally! BP is quite a hot man and befitting for our Goddess.
    I thought we saw a glimpse of it during marauders. or Logan book. but I thought it was deformed looking... like he may have been a burn victim.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I thought we saw a glimpse of it during marauders. or Logan book. but I thought it was deformed looking... like he may have been a burn victim.
    I still think that he is a handsome man if he gets ressurected they can fix that...

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I still think that he is a handsome man if he gets ressurected they can fix that...
    if you find a pic of him looking cute i will definitely stand corrected. I'm thinking he accidentally did the death stare ability on himself resulting in his deformity.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

We still do not know exactly what he looks like. In the X-Force battle he removes his helmet to deliver his "Death stare" but his face remains hidden. Besides, Storm can look past any possible deformity even if the more superficial among us can't.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-11-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

beyond his face being deformed i don't think superficiality has anything to do with the fact he tried to kill her. I would imagine that part would be the biggest disqualifier just saying.

yea death is giving me zombie vibes.... no thanks

maybe after turning to vampire his regular face was restored?

It wasn't personal, just going by the rules of the contest. Which wasn't to kill but to be the first to draw blood. He used his Death Stare out of desperation.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

beyond his face being deformed i don't think superficiality has anything to do with the fact he tried to kill her. I would imagine that part would be the biggest disqualifier just saying.
    I wouldnt say automatic disqualifier, remember doom locked her in chrome and got a fresh start and her husband secretly was having countermeasures in case he had to fight his wife.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Look, let's really shake! Storm and Callisto! No! Storm and Emma Frost
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I wouldnt say automatic disqualifier, remember doom locked her in chrome and got a fresh start and her husband secretly was having countermeasures in case he had to fight his wife.
    Yupp. Same with Arkon and Khan. And Forge took away her powers.
    It's not that they fight her to prove her strength...more like she fights them to see if they're worthy of her. If they can't tumble her in the Arena how can they tumble her in the bedroom?LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp. Same with Arkon and Khan. And Forge took away her powers.
    It's not that they fight her to prove her strength...more like she fights them to see if they're worthy of her. If they can't tumble her in the Arena how can they tumble her in the bedroom?LOL
    Facts. Lol. Cold hard facts. Lol. She can be as calm or a volatile as the weather. I mean she tried a passive one with slipstream but the heat couldnt develop. Lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Look, let's really shake! Storm and Callisto! No! Storm and Emma Frost
    If we going the lady route im shipping storm/betsy or storm/frenzy.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If we going the lady route im shipping storm/betsy or storm/frenzy.
    Oh I was just being "dummie". Personally I want Storm to stay single.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation