Page 668 of 772 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718768 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Variant for Rising Storm #1

Kaare Andrews Demon Days Rising Storm #1 variant

BANNED

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Kaare Andrews Demon Days Rising Storm #1 variant

Wooow peach really is the real deal. It looks like they are surrounded by a nebula in this one.... I love it!
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-22-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    The. Only good thing about X-men Apocalypse was Ororo riding a lightning bolt

This is a rare example of it from classic times

And here another possible one from ultimate Storm

[IMG]https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/af33/RiptideX/239FE56B-64EA-44B9-81EF-82E54731A9E8.png[/IG]
    hears another instance where she travels on lightning which put me in the mind of the movie and the uncanny showing:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

#devilsreign

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Really curious about Storm's involvement in Devil's Reign. The stakes of this event seem pretty small scale for someone in her current position.
    Last edited by Dipter; 10-22-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Really curious about Storm's involvement in Devil's Reign. The stakes of this event seem pretty small scale for someone in her current position.
    This! Can we not have her go in reverse and dealing with these miniscule problems.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hears another instance where she travels on lightning which put me in the mind of the movie and the uncanny showing:

I love her lightning powered entrances, just the right amount of godly awesomeness
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    This! Can we not have her go in reverse and dealing with these miniscule problems.
    I agree with both your posts. outside of this being small potatoes I do like the idea that different readers will have visibility to her.

I love her lightning powered entrances, just the right amount of godly awesomeness
    absolutely dae!! we need more!

Extraordinary Member

The FF and Iron man are here, it's not small scale at this point.
    FF deals w/ universal levels threats on the daily and Iron man is currently fighting heralds of Galactus.

More than anything it means more people get to read her which is a W.

That’s not what I meant. I’m saying that the conflict of Devil’s Reign only affects superheroes living in New York City, and Storm currently resides on another planet, so she would need some serious motivation to get involved in something like this. And I’m definitely not against her being in this event, just curious.
    Last edited by Dipter; 10-23-2021 at 01:29 AM.

She alao sits on the council of krakoa and mars is suppose to be earth defenders. Not a good look to the rest of the galaxy if earth gets taken out from inside under her watch.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

That’s not what I meant. I’m saying that the conflict of Devil’s Reign only affects superheroes living in New York City, and Storm currently resides on another planet, so she would need some serious motivation to get involved in something like this. And I’m definitely not against her being in this event, just curious.
    Oh okay, tbf there is the whole secret's angle on this.He knows stuff bout Emma and maybe she's just her to help or maybe he knows something about her.

New York is also where Storm was born.

And here another possible one from ultimate Storm

What I like about this pic, it shows Storm using more than wind for flight. Plus its a cool visual.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

baumblume

Amazing-X-Men