Page 677 of 772 FirstFirst ... 177577627667673674675676677678679680681687727 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 11576

A chibi version of Storm is appearing over in Amazing Fantasy. It's not worth picking up if you just want to see her, but this cover is badass
    Attachment 115078

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh I did then I saw the line "can it be shut off" and I was like oh Hell No.
    I started admiring art from then onwards. Next issue I would admire art then the next till the run is over. I hope my days as only a storm art connoisseur is short lived hopefully by next issue.

I would echo the hell no too coz I just got over that trope last issue and now they are teasing it again...but the Interesting part here is that Gyrich did not confirm about the Forge weaponry -like he wasnt there at all - he does know its possible -- or does he not? unless I hve to go back to way way bck and reread again...i feel like Ive missed something like is this a new Gyrich?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    beloved why are you playing the song???? I hope you not going thru it right now because babe I certainly am...
    Id ask Ororo why she singing the song too?!?! But sending you hugs -- if this is quite personal for you...
    As for me im ok...
    Ahahah i work with music to cheer me up...damn system issue at work = overtime -- i need positivity -- this song plus this image of storm image singing was quite effective..ahahaha
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-27-2021 at 09:24 PM.

SWORD #9 was good . This artist is great (more palatable than last issue), action was good, the Shiar connection looks to be moving forward and I am eager to see some credible rogues for Storm. This group was fairly matched with the IG. Their powersets seem ideal for taking them down, so that definitely gives them good threat cred. I liked where this commentary about her powerset is going. It may not be another attempt to depower, which is a smart/ideal move for any mutant really, but the fact that they need such an extreme counter is interesting. I felt like that type of consideration just speaks volumes for what she can do. I think elemental powersets like Storm's, Magneto/Polaris, Aero (while in a planetary atmosphere), and Crystal should be hard to counter because they have so much potential in their arsenal. But personally I love watching Storm go H2H so I am all for that (may be with her skin tight elemental shield and elemental strikes for this specific group of foes), but I don't foresee that coming in up the fight wit the LL.

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    A chibi version of Storm is appearing over in Amazing Fantasy. It's not worth picking up if you just want to see her, but this cover is badass
    Attachment 115078
    Thanks. I will be checking this out.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    For the youngsters...damn, forgot how sexy Tyson was...

Wow I forgot how hot that video was...also Mark @3:14 is where I hear this image -- also imma play this while Im reading Black panther legends 2 -- ahahaha -- and that lightning effect....i just cant....
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-27-2021 at 10:10 PM.

When Storm aint around
    Attachment 115087
    Vs
    When Storm graces us with her presence
    Attachment 115088

Damn Xandra...I can totally relate...

Love a storm fan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    When Storm aint around
    Attachment 115087
    Vs
    When Storm graces us with her presence
    Attachment 115088

Damn Xandra...I can totally relate...

Love a storm fan
    This scenes were soo precious xandra is an empress with a whole imperial guard who are soo powerful it is known throughout the entire marvel universe and feared. Like in the begining of the comic they stare how fearsome she is..... But when storm appeared she was soo happy abd absolutely confident age was saved. I loved that for her and us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    I would echo the hell no too coz I just got over that trope last issue and now they are teasing it again...but the Interesting part here is that Gyrich did not confirm about the Forge weaponry -like he wasnt there at all - he does know its possible -- or does he not? unless I hve to go back to way way bck and reread again...i feel like Ive missed something like is this a new Gyrich?
    He was certain that the right weponry can "get passed her powers" and when he said that I didn't even think of forge's weapon I rather thought of the countermeasure that bp has in store just for storm. That's was when I was like nope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Is this issue even out yet? I only have #1 thru #3 and Amazing Fantasy – Infinity Comic Prelude #1
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-28-2021 at 03:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Issue found...
    What issue was it?

Is Orchis joined by the high evolutionary in creating the perfect weapon to overthrow the arakko ruler and take the planet for themselves? Remembering that Gyrich is working with an alien to create a weapon capable of "overcoming" the Storm's weather manipulation abilities, and the high evolutionary in X-Men #3 took a blood sample from Synch, the mutant that can mimic skills through Synchronistic Power Replication.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Is Orchis joined by the high evolutionary in creating the perfect weapon to overthrow the arakko ruler and take the planet for themselves? Remembering that Gyrich is working with an alien to create a weapon capable of "overcoming" the Storm's weather manipulation abilities, and the high evolutionary in X-Men #3 took a blood sample from Synch, the mutant that can mimic skills through Synchronistic Power Replication.
    It is possible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    What issue was it?
    Allow me to clarify. I didn't know the title and issue at first but when I discovered it was Amazing Fantasy (2021) I read #1 thru #3 but I still didn't find those frames so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a preview from a future issue #4 perhaps?
    Last edited by Micabe; 10-28-2021 at 09:17 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Allow me to clarify. I didn't know the title and issue at first but when I discovered it was Amazing Fantasy (2021) I read #1 thru #3 but I still didn't find those frames so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's a preview from a future issue #4 perhaps?
    She's not in 1 through 3 , she will be in 4