Page 678 of 772 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 11576
  1. #10156
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    He was certain that the right weponry can "get passed her powers" and when he said that I didn't even think of forge's weapon I rather thought of the countermeasure that bp has in store just for storm. That's was when I was like nope.
    Damn I was dodging that one...as much as I can...please no....

  2. #10157
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,929

    Default

    A new piece of art by Jim Lee.



    Round it out with some Wilce Portacio.

    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    Sorry, I am agnostic. And your presumptions makes you something.

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  3. #10158
    Astonishing Member From The Shadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,929

    Default

    Storm vs. Legion. Art by Roger Cruz.



    Dear snobs, don't try to figure out my avatar.

    Sorry, I am agnostic. And your presumptions makes you something.

    Interested in knowing more about Balder? https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-Thread-2020

  4. #10159
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    When Storm aint around
    Attachment 115087
    Vs
    When Storm graces us with her presence
    Attachment 115088

    Damn Xandra...I can totally relate...

    Love a storm fan
    Indeed, people are usually happy when Storm shows up because they know their problems are about to be handled with a quickness.


    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  5. #10160
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  6. #10161
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I can only imagine how glorious it is to have storm be on your side in a battle. Her power is soo visually stunning and intimidating that it can quell entire armies just by they seeing it. Plus she is always going to look the coolest ok the field no matter what.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-29-2021 at 05:09 AM.

  7. #10162
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Ohk so onto the issue I want to ask a question. The alien entity said they wondered if weather manipulation had any limits. And I have been wondering that myself does weather manipulation have any true limits. Because the more I think about it and by that I mean universally taking into account the number of things and energies and forces involved in weather creation throughout the universe. I believe there maybe none.

    Cause we have seen storm can affect alot of things which don't fit your run of the mill weather manipulator. So I would like some help with these my big brained storm fans.

  8. #10163
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk so onto the issue I want to ask a question. The alien entity said they wondered if weather manipulation had any limits. And I have been wondering that myself does weather manipulation have any true limits. Because the more I think about it and by that I mean universally taking into account the number of things and energies and forces involved in weather creation throughout the universe. I believe there maybe none.

    Cause we have seen storm can affect alot of things which don't fit your run of the mill weather manipulator. So I would like some help with these my big brained storm fans.
    Oh I realized how I framed the question implies a more esoteric edge but I am simply looking at the scientific side of the ability. As in what are the logical endpoints of an omega level weather manipulator such as storm.

  9. #10164
    Spectacular Member Amazona dos ventos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh I realized how I framed the question implies a more esoteric edge but I am simply looking at the scientific side of the ability. As in what are the logical endpoints of an omega level weather manipulator such as storm.
    I believe the manipulation of the fundamental forces of the universe, at least the electromagnetic force and gravitational potential energy. I believe the strong force also influences the weather (not sure).

  10. #10165
    Amazing Member The Regent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Does anybody know if Storm has ever directly manipulated electrons? If so she could remove them in anybody or thing and they'd disintegrate/breakdown... unless they could control their own electrons.
    Last edited by The Regent; 10-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.

  11. #10166
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ohk so onto the issue I want to ask a question. The alien entity said they wondered if weather manipulation had any limits. And I have been wondering that myself does weather manipulation have any true limits. Because the more I think about it and by that I mean universally taking into account the number of things and energies and forces involved in weather creation throughout the universe. I believe there maybe none.

    Cause we have seen storm can affect alot of things which don't fit your run of the mill weather manipulator. So I would like some help with these my big brained storm fans.
    There are no limits. More than 99% of the universe is made up of plasma or ionized gas. She can perceive and manipulate it to her will just as easily as she controls the wind.
    Last edited by Idiopop; 10-29-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

  12. #10167
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I can only imagine how glorious it is to have storm be on your side in a battle. Her power is soo visually stunning and intimidating that it can quell entire armies just by they seeing it. Plus she is always going to look the coolest ok the field no matter what.
    Oh, they already know!

    X-men v3: #13


    X-Men V4: #23
    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  13. #10168
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Doomwar #3



    Also, I'm going to post this again not only because it pertains to people being awe struck, but the art is so damn pretty!!

    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  14. #10169
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default


    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

  15. #10170
    Incredible Member Subliminally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    898

    Default



    A weather witch. Say it with respect!
    Through lightning and rain, break down the walls and unlock these chains!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •