Page 680 of 772 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 11576

Hey I'm looking for the issue where it has the data page of Storm.
    It says something like " as soon as she arrived I knew we were safe" or something like that do you know where I can find it.
    It maybe the same issue where they talk about her smelling of ozone.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Thank you! That's what I wanted to know... she should be able to erase ANYBODY who cant control their electrons.
    Being able to "erase anybody" and being willing to do so...are two entirely separate things. Storm is not a villain. Despite the catastrophic nature of her powers, her character is not one to use such fatal, destructive measures unless as a very last resort and most likely, not even then.

Also...I'm thinking while she can manipulate electrons directly (lightning), on an atomic level, she doesn't destroy/remove them, instead she changes its atomic/molecular state as when she dissipated Stardust (pure energy) and Hydroman (water...turned into vapour) and why they were able to reconstitute after a while.

Going further...if she were to remove all the electrons at an atomic level then the atoms only become ionic...and a whole bunch of other stuff come into play depending on whether it's a solid liquid or gas. In other words...seems like a lot of frikkin unnecessary work when there are more efficient and expedient ways to accomplish a goal.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-30-2021 at 05:33 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Hey I'm looking for the issue where it has the data page of Storm.
    It says something like " as soon as she arrived I knew we were safe" or something like that do you know where I can find it.
    It maybe the same issue where they talk about her smelling of ozone.
    Oh that was marauders 13 where she steals that sword from wakanda it was a quote from a civilian.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh that was marauders 13 where she steals that sword from wakanda it was a quote from a civilian.
    Are you frikken serious!!! Its my own fault. Keep telling myself it wasn't that issue so I didn't even bother looking. Arggh. Thanks a million.

[QUOTE=Subliminally;5795431]Oh, they already know!

X-men v3: #13

This is hands down one of my favorite scenes of Storm getting her respect.

Thanks @dirtynun

Adding to Storm coming in and saving the day.

Attachment 115138

BANNED

Thanks @dirtynun

Attachment 115138
    No Problem friend.

[QUOTE=BlkGldBlu;5796251]
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Oh, they already know!

That just gave me chills. Just the sheer fact that she could be a mile up in the sky and still having everyone's hair standing on end due to her raw power

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    1. Yes black bolts ability is electron manipulation most potently through his vocal cords. That destructive capability of his is well within storm's ability and then some as she can on theory at least manipulate positrons which are created by thunderstorms. Like the sheer potential of this her electrokinetic ability alone is almost impossible to fathom. It is very very very vast and that's just one sub sub set of her omega ability. From manipulating the neural impulses reading thought patterns and manipulating people's bodily actions to warping entire magnetic fields of stars and black holes.

2. Praise be indeed.

3. It would really shut me up for a good while if they let her actually explore that side of her power.
    1. See this is just one aspect about Storm that I love! Her powers can pull from either real science OR anything a writer can come up with. There's so much untapped potential that I don't think two or three writers could really put a dent into the full scope of her MUTANT abilities.

3. Lmao, same here! Although in my case it would be from a shock induced coma.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am hoping ewing has someone use a weapon on storm that stops her mutant powers and once and for all she goes amped full goddess and they shoot her again to restore it finding she is far more powerful now that she has ascended and mainly uses her mutant powers to control herself. i can dream.
    Actually I would hope this is the route he takes. In his interview he said " I want to stress that I am writing a very powerful version of Storm, with the goddess cred she got from the Black Panther run", so considering how they easily curb stomped the Imperial Guard I think now would be a good time to break out some divine wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Uncanny X-Men 320!

this was the moment I fell in love with Storm. There is the first page missing.

This was the exact moment to be precise:

Attachment 115134

"The rules of nature don't bend this far. So she will break them!"
    I loved that scene!

[QUOTE=BlkGldBlu;5796251]
    Oh, they already know!

And I just adore the fact that Scott KNOWS it's Storm just from sheer experience lol. Hell this is like an unspoken tactic they would discuss over breakfast.

Thanks @dirtynun

Attachment 115138

"Who needs an angel on your wings when you have a Goddess watching over you?" - Bishop
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Incredible Member

Storm demonstrated Strong and Weak forces when she manipulated solar radiations, full power of the sun, Galactic core, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Storm demonstrated Strong and Weak forces when she manipulated solar radiations, full power of the sun, Galactic core, and more.
    Same here. I really want them to explore her solar wind abilities. I need her to travel on them like light sails. 1/3 the speed of light.

Same here. I really want them to explore her solar wind abilities. I need her to travel on them like light sails. 1/3 the speed of light.
    I'd want her to go FTL actually. If she's gearing up to be apart of the cosmic landscape like I hope she is then she's going to need to be able to get where she needs to go. Maybe tie together her divine power as a sort of cosmic awareness while her mutant powers generate somethin like a wormhole? Or hell just straight up teleportation via Goddess power. I mean even at light speed look how long it would take her to reach our cosmic neighbor Andromeda. Now think about how scattered about the other space faring civilizations are.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

I'd want her to go FTL actually. If she's gearing up to be apart of the cosmic landscape like I hope she is then she's going to need to be able to get where she needs to go. Maybe tie together her divine power as a sort of cosmic awareness while her mutant powers generate somethin like a wormhole? Or hell just straight up teleportation via Goddess power. I mean even at light speed look how long it would take her to reach our cosmic neighbor Andromeda. Now think about how scattered about the other space faring civilizations are.
    Your absolutely right. I would like to see her on the cosmic stage. If we're adding some form of cosmic travel. Let's just bring the ruby back into play as part of her arsenal.

Fantastic Member

Another underrated Plasma manipulation feat from Storm

She’s manipulating the solar wind which is a plasma on a planetary scale.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Your absolutely right. I would like to see her on the cosmic stage. If we're adding some form of cosmic travel. Let's just bring the ruby back into play as part of her arsenal.
    I'd be hyped it her Ruby was put to more use and not just as a fashion piece. Hell, Pixie learned a teleport spell and its used so often it may as well be considered apart of her mutant powers.