Page 685 of 772 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm's origin remains one of the most three-dimensional and well-thought out (even without the later additions) of all the X-Men. I would even place it in the top five of all Marvel Origins along side Spiderman's, the F4's and Captain America's.
    Birth
    Manhattan to Cario.
    Buried, lost of parent had to dig one self out.
    Street urchin.
    Finest lock pick sneak thief escape artist pick pocket master theif.
    ShadowKing vs Xavier.
    Inner call traveling to mother land.
    Almost rape
    Dying in the desert , vision of the goddess, mutant power manifest.
    Meeting tchalla.
    Adre de Ruter.
    Finding her mother land.
    And becoming goddess of the desert.
    Global Mutant Terrorist
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 11-07-2021 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    who is Korra and what is Death Battle?
    It’s a series of YouTube animations where two fictional characters with similar abilities battle each other. They’re a big deal amongst mostly middle school kids. Korra is the protagonist of the Legend of Korra Nickelodeon cartoon.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    It’s a series of YouTube animations where two fictional characters with similar abilities battle each other. They’re a big deal amongst mostly middle school kids. Korra is the protagonist of the Legend of Korra Nickelodeon cartoon.
    Oh.
    So absolutely nothing of import worthy of anyone's time and interest.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

Oh.
    I don’t personally watch their content but their “death battle” videos consistently get millions of views, so it would be nice if they don’t do Storm dirty

Oh.
    Some would say the exact same thing about this forum, Storm, and comic books in general. Just because it's not important to you doesn't mean you have to knock it. Besides, if millions of people watch their videos they must be doing something right.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    I don’t personally watch their content but their “death battle” videos consistently get millions of views, so it would be nice if they don’t do Storm dirty
    I can't really see Storm loosing against Korra. Water, fire, and Air mean nothing to Storm and Earth could easily be removed from the equation if the fight went to the sky. Call me kookie, but I have a feeling that Storm would sense rocks zooming to meet her head miles below her. But perhaps I'm not giving Korra her dues?

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Some would say the exact same thing about this forum, Storm, and comic books in general. Just because it's not important to you doesn't mean you have to knock it. Besides, if millions of people watch their videos they must be doing something right.
    And they would be right.
    This forum and comic books in general are only important to those who are in it/part of it. No one else. (Storm is only the Great Goddess above All to the handful of us who know her and love her and have been following her since GSXM 01...not to the other billions of people on this planet who couldn't care less)

Millions of people follow the cesspit that is Twatter...I guess it must be doing something right.

Do you really give a shit if millions of people watch their vids with Storm being properly beaten by Korra? How does that change your perception and understanding of Storm as YOU believe her to be? As the others here, believe her to be?

And yes...I will absolutely knock the shit out of it because at the end of it all...it serves absolutely no purpose (other than mindless entertainment that has no relevance to the Storm I read in my comic books then or now. So yes, let the little tweens have their fun...the adults know better.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

And they would be right.
    This forum and comic books in general are only important to those who are in it/part of it. No one else. (Storm is only the Great Goddess above All to the handful of us who know her and love her and have been following her since GSXM 01...not to the other billions of people on this planet who couldn't care less)

Millions of people follow the cesspit that is Twatter...I guess it must be doing something right.

Do you really give a shit if millions of people watch their vids with Storm being properly beaten by Korra? How does that change your perception and understanding of Storm as YOU believe her to be? As the others here, believe her to be?

And yes...I will absolutely knock the shit out of it because at the end of it all...it serves absolutely no purpose (other than mindless entertainment that has no relevance to the Storm I read in my comic books then or now. So yes, let the little tweens have their fun...the adults know better.
    Alrighty then.

Should be interesting! I've seen arguments that say Storm could solo every nation.
    She could. Hell, she could do it while sitting on a LionTurtle in the middle of the ocean.

No one in the Avatar-verse is on her level (planetary), at most the Avatar is large city (Manhattan) area.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    wth lol i'm not watching that

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Attachment 115352

Storm vs Korra coming up in a Death Battle episode! November 21st
    Oh man! I love Korra(Points to my avatar(haha))but Storm has this hands down!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Ewww. They couldn't pick somebody better.
    All I'm saying now is Storm BETTER be the WINNER. piece of trash avatar korra
    How dare you?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    How dare you?!
    Lol, i really didn't like Korra. I actually thought the side characters were more interesting. ..and I loved Amon and Kuvira.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Should be interesting! I've seen arguments that say Storm could solo every nation.
    Yh I love Korra and avatar but storm would massacre them easily. Like the kind of power storm can command not even the avatar can dream of it.

BANNED

I can't really see Storm loosing against Korra. Water, fire, and Air mean nothing to Storm and Earth could easily be removed from the equation if the fight went to the sky. Call me kookie, but I have a feeling that Storm would sense rocks zooming to meet her head miles below her. But perhaps I'm not giving Korra her dues?
    Naah you are Korra had some of the biggest feats in the avatar universe but she is still no match for storm.