Page 690 of 772 FirstFirst ... 190590640680686687688689690691692693694700740 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Wow this Korra battle is making me loose sleep
    Anyways here's my per elements pre assessment
    1. Wind element goes to Storm (no Korra dont hold your breath she'll do that for you) enough said...
    2. Unless Korra was already a master of Lightning, like even half of Azula -- Storm wins (why cant I stop thinking of War's head with a little rain cloud hovering above her ;p as a still the cutest counter attack to fire element?)

3. Water element - is basically Korra's home grown element being water tribe based avatar -- Storm can break down those water particles or flash freeze anything water or precipitation but Korra can retaliate with dun dun dun in a far stretch Blood bending - if she knew this I dont remember if she can do it (as far as the show is concerned its Katara who's done it -- she may have been taught but I dont remember it credited to Korra's -- its been a while since I saw that series but water benders are the most creative coz surprisingly sweat bending is also logical -- plus the freaking healing cheat....and yup this is what it would prolly look like if Omega Iceman clashes with Storm

4. Lastly I dont wanna do this but damn her sneaky knife set arent made of plastics but of course metal/ and her claustrophobia is susceptible to earthly confining element like lets say Korra took points from Doom -- and chrome garments (I can see Storm throwing a building at a juggernaut 90's style too but thats prolly too slow for Korra not to earth bend)

The only tie breaker here is actually their states -- Avatar State and Godhood state if ever those are points...too...lets not forget that Avatar state was Korra's weakness and has that last past elemental lives cheat not work so much to her advantage but hello glorious Goddess Unleashed -- which I dont need to explain anymore...

Now have Storm steal Boomerang for that extra point on why anyone would think it was fair for Korra to face Storm
    Ew.

Storm dominate wind
    Storm dominate water.
    When it comes to fire Storm got that lighting for that @$$. And than some.
    Earth is utterly useless.
    Metal bending is going to be an annoyance.
    Blood bending doesn't stop Storm from accessing her powers.
    As for Spirt bending , she's the Strongest Spirt there is and second to none to will power.
    As for the Avatar state. Storm been slapping Omega's left and right since her inception and far more dangerous foes.
    Korra sit down. Storm got more powers,more versatility, more defense, more onslaught, more stamina, more experience.

Storm can flash freeze her instantly.
    Blow her up from the inside or crush her with wind.
    Keep it so cold she can't ignite a flame.
    If korra want to blood end storm can start an internal attack in so many plethora of ways.
    With ppl like wolverine , colossus, Magento, Polaris, metal is not an issue.
    Avatar State meet the always eye glowing Goddess of the Elements.

Niffleheim

what about short circuit her synapse then vacuum out all the air out of her lungs crystalize her blood to tear and slice through her veins in her brain.

Ororo and Yukio holding hands walking towards the sunset. The End.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    what about short circuit her synapse then vacuum out all the air out of her lungs crystalize her blood to tear and slice through her veins in her brain.

Ororo and Yukio holding hands walking towards the sunset. The End.

This makes me sleep well at night

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Ew.

Storm dominate wind
    Storm dominate water.
    When it comes to fire Storm got that lighting for that @$$. And than some.
    Earth is utterly useless.
    Metal bending is going to be an annoyance.
    Blood bending doesn't stop Storm from accessing her powers.
    As for Spirt bending , she's the Strongest Spirt there is and second to none to will power.
    As for the Avatar state. Storm been slapping Omega's left and right since her inception and far more dangerous foes.
    Korra sit down. Storm got more powers,more versatility, more defense, more onslaught, more stamina, more experience.
    Ew to you too...did you just copy my bullets?

Two things, Korra doesn't know how to blood-bend, it was a restricted ability and she never used it during the show.

Storm's abilities are not movemen/stands based, meaning she doesn't have to move to manipulate the elements. She can attack Korra with just her thoughts
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 11-10-2021 at 06:53 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Thank you for clarifying that -- blood bend -- I wasnt really sure about that coz X-men over Avatar rewatch wins its just that is memorable move worth mentioning -- unique to that show....anyways it is a stupid battle if id really be honest -- I dont wanna give anymore thoughts to it or effort to rewatch she aint even slightly a favorite --

Moving on...Now do we have anything coming this week for Storm or what --
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-10-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Ew to you too...did you just copy my bullets?
    Lmao I sure enough did.

If I'm not wrong, it looks like Phoenix Echo will face the Adversary in the next issues, I thought it was interesting to send it here, since Storm destroyed his physical body and banned him, lol

BANNED

So guys I now realize what Al Ewing might be doing with storm as it pertains to her Divinity. Her hair becoming elemental is similar to a thing that happened in a game called hades. Where the big three Zeus, Poseidon and hades have their godhood manifest as their hair and beard. He could be using that concept as inspiration and also drawing from past claremont depictions of her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    If I'm not wrong, it looks like Phoenix Echo will face the Adversary in the next issues, I thought it was interesting to send it here, since Storm destroyed his physical body and banned him, lol

Yh this would be great it would give us a gauge on just how powerful Hadari yao really is. Because beating Roma is one thing but beating the pheonix possesed host is kinda a bigger deal as even Thor can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    So guys I now realize what Al Ewing might be doing with storm as it pertains to her Divinity. Her hair becoming elemental is similar to a thing that happened in a game called hades. Where the big three Zeus, Poseidon and hades have their godhood manifest as their hair and beard. He could be using that concept as inspiration and also drawing from past claremont depictions of her.
    What do you think will happen to Sword, or rather Storm, Arakko next year?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh this would be great it would give us a gauge on just how powerful Hadari yao really is. Because beating Roma is one thing but beating the pheonix possesed host is kinda a bigger deal as even Thor can't do that.
    It would be interesting for Storm to feel their presence, or at least a mention of the happenings between the two, although I don't think it won't happen..

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This makes me sleep well at night
    I aim to please
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I was under the impression that Adversary couldn't be killed 100% anyway so he was bound to pop back up eventually. However, if Echo actually has a lawn and drawn out fight I'm going to be slightly annoyed. While Storm one shot him, we never really got to see what she could do.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

because the goddess should be shared everywhere. ^_^

Attachment 115425
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/