Page 695 of 772 FirstFirst ... 195595645685691692693694695696697698699705745 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 11576
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh but it's still pheonix... Kinda like how not every one with the infinity gauntlet has the same feats but it's still THEE infinity gauntlet.
    Not really.. Just like electromagnetism the phoenix is a fundamental source of existence. It's what you can do with the power that counts. Storm controls electromagnetism but she has reached the point where she can control all of it in the universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Not really.. Just like electromagnetism the phoenix is a fundamental source of existence. It's what you can do with the power that counts. Storm controls electromagnetism but she has reached the point where she can control all of it in the universe.
    Yh but I am talking about the hadari yao not mutant storm. How does that scale up we know mutant storm is string enough to to match pheonix Emma who easily outclassed Thor in a fight. But how does hadari yao fare we know she is bigger than adversary but how does adversary scale when matched against the pheonix.

I love this show it states here by the professor that storks power over the weather was not completely understood. Now if that wasn't omega I don't know what is.
    All hail Stork! XD

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Welcome back!
    thanks boo!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    All hail Stork! XD
    Auto correct is my mortal enemy!

Auto correct is my mortal enemy!
    stork took me out lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The short hair with the shoulder pads and lightnighbolt costume era was brief and under appreciated but Silvestri rocked it (and Larry Hama nailed her "voice") in WOLVERINE.
    John Byrne worked it as well.
    Yes, and that issue was a turning point. Her short hair needs to make a comeback some time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    stork took me out lol
    Me tooo
    Y'all the anti matter particles created by thunderstorms are called positrons and I was looking up in superwiki to see what someone with power over said particles should be able to do and it's bonkers.

http://https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Positron_Manipulation

Power over this particle apparently gives one power over gravity the weak force and electromagnetism. That's like three of the four fundamental forces and that's all from just a by product that thunderstorms create.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 11-13-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Me tooo
    Y'all the anti matter particles created by thunderstorms are called positrons and I was looking up in superwiki to see what someone with power over said particles should be able to do and it's bonkers.

http://https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Positron_Manipulation

Power over this particle apparently gives one power over gravity the weak force and electromagnetism. That's like three of the four fundamental forces and that's all from just a by product that thunderstorms create.
    awesome info. I will lose it if they give ororo a gravity feat.

awesome info. I will lose it if they give ororo a gravity feat.
    Would be a long time coming!

I don't know why and I know it's a really simplistic view and probably not right, but in terms of looking at the "universal" atmosphere, I would think Gravity would be close to wind?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Would be a long time coming!

I don't know why and I know it's a really simplistic view and probably not right, but in terms of looking at the "universal" atmosphere, I would think Gravity would be close to wind?
    its (gravity) one of the natural forces of nature. since ororo controls the energies and forces that make up weather theoretically she should be able to control it.

confirmed (again) Dickey's storm is retconned back to Claremont original story:

Black Panther Legends #2 Synopsis: Follow young T’Challa as he continues on his hero’s journey – and meets the legendary Storm! Three years after the death of his father, T’Challa continues his preparations to one day ascend the throne. After being rescued from poachers by a girl named Ororo who can control storms, he stays with her for a little while, meeting the other families she’s been helping – and learning that he, and Wakanda, could be doing better by their neighbors. But threats back home are building, and they will not be so easily dealt with! Dive into the legend of the Black Panther in this new origin story by acclaimed author Tochi Onyebuchi and New York Times-bestselling illustrator Setor Fiadzigbey, perfect for middle grade readers!

Note: it was first retconned back to the original story in the amazing xmen annual:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-14-2021 at 01:29 AM.

its (gravity) one of the natural forces of nature. since ororo controls the energies and forces that make up weather theoretically she should be able to control it.

I'd never seen the first scan before. It's a nod to her precision that even in the chaos of 0-G she can use winds to move everyone wihtout even really concentrating on it
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

confirmed (again) Dickey's storm is retconned back to Claremont original story:

Black Panther Legends #2 Synopsis: Follow young T’Challa as he continues on his hero’s journey – and meets the legendary Storm! Three years after the death of his father, T’Challa continues his preparations to one day ascend the throne. After being rescued from poachers by a girl named Ororo who can control storms, he stays with her for a little while, meeting the other families she’s been helping – and learning that he, and Wakanda, could be doing better by their neighbors. But threats back home are building, and they will not be so easily dealt with! Dive into the legend of the Black Panther in this new origin story by acclaimed author Tochi Onyebuchi and New York Times-bestselling illustrator Setor Fiadzigbey, perfect for middle grade readers!
    Okay now that's clear 12 year olds can read this as intended....BP Legends 1 was also light and child friendly...im just hoping this issue survive printing without further controversy mixed into it... I just want to enjoy the truth of them meeting and experienced love regardless of whatever levels - without reading too much into it - is that hard to do? And I dont care how tired anyone can get...the heck im tired of her having kids over at x-men without having a show of even dating Cable -- ugh -- slow burn is better than having no spark at all
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-14-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yes, and that issue was a turning point. Her short hair needs to make a comeback some time.
    Cloud hair storm FOREVER.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.