Page 698 of 772 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I come to announce that featz are on the way friends! Ororo is not here for the games

#xmenweds, #bplegends2, #sword10

I think we should revisit this discussion after sword 11. I think ororo is going to have to do more than her typical weather stunts for whats to come.
    I received a few pages of issue #10 of SWORD, and it made me very intrigued, I have the feeling that all this story that's been going on about mutation and divinity could lead to something similar to these scans.

*SPOILERS??*

X-men Gold #25
    Some here aren't very fond of that title, as Storm wasn't respected, and I agree, but she had few good moments, this one being one. Where she got over her claustrophobic fear, and then her power was too much for an anti-mutant collar to handle.

Black Panther #172
    One of the most amazing things Coates has ever done, her god power is greater than any mutation, she just needs to pull the key and really get deeper into the facet of her real power, her divinity.

I don't know if you've had a chance to read the pages, but whoever has seen it knows more or less where I'm going with all this, lol.

I also have a feeling that Arakko needs to recognize the Storm as a Goddess, explaining, they see her as a fierce warrior woman, worthy of being the ruler, but they still don't see her as a Literal Goddess, and maybe that could be one of the scripts/plot of all of this, and Al Ewing would be respecting and following in Coates' footsteps, what it really takes is courage, and creativity, and I know him have it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I received a few pages of issue #10 of SWORD, and it made me very intrigued, I have the feeling that all this story that's been going on about mutation and divinity could lead to something similar to these scans.

*SPOILERS??*

X-men Gold #25
    Some here aren't very fond of that title, as Storm wasn't respected, and I agree, but she had few good moments, this one being one. Where she got over her claustrophobic fear, and then her power was too much for an anti-mutant collar to handle.

Black Panther #172
    One of the most amazing things Coates has ever done, her god power is greater than any mutation, she just needs to pull the key and really get deeper into the facet of her real power, her divinity.

I don't know if you've had a chance to read the pages, but whoever has seen it knows more or less where I'm going with all this, lol.

I also have a feeling that Arakko needs to recognize the Storm as a Goddess, explaining, they see her as a fierce warrior woman, worthy of being the ruler, but they still don't see her as a Literal Goddess, and maybe that could be one of the scripts/plot of all of this, and Al Ewing would be respecting and following in Coates' footsteps, what it really takes is courage, and creativity, and I know him have it.
    Hopefully we get goddess cred and we finally see some of ororo's ancestors 😭😭😭😭 it's been sooo long.

BANNED

I come to announce that featz are on the way friends! Ororo is not here for the games

#xmenweds, #bplegends2, #sword10

I think we should revisit this discussion after sword 11. I think ororo is going to have to do more than her typical weather stunts for whats to come.
    I really hope I eat my words.

Pondering other regalia for Storm as she functions as regent besides her Hellfire Gala raiment...

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

So I read S.W.O.R.D. and I can see why Butterfly said we need to circle back here for issue 11. The fight Storm SHOULD be having is going to be insane *hopefully*! And special shoutout to the toughest brick in Mutantdom, Frenzy! #LittleThings

Also, BP legends was cute and my only gripe was that spoilers:
    I wish he had given her a knife instead of a spear, just as a possible nod to her future affection towards knives.
    end of spoilers But it is BP's story so I'm fine with it just the way it is.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No 13. Just, no.

I love Bianchi as an artist (gorgeous, gorgeous work) but ABSOLUTELY and VEHEMENTLY NO!!! to his design being used for diplomatic functions as Regent of Arakko.

That first Black and Gold design though is FIYAH!!! (LOVED that issue and Kitty's Story)
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-17-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Bp Legends 2

Was slightly boring. Didn't feel the romantic connection.
    I felt all the other showings were way better
    The reason for parting was believable.
    I just wish they mentioned Ororo is an actual Princess in her own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Enjoy! Let us know if it was good. I'm hearing mixed things, lol.
    Yep let us know how it was!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh it's official new episodes will come in 2023
    Really? I didn't know that... link to the news?

And SWORD #10 was indeed good. I liked it, and hands down to Frenzy, spoilers:
    the triple agent
    end of spoilers!

And finally, Storm is getting serious and not holding back, let's hope we see what she will do in Issue 11. When issue 11 is coming again?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Bp Legends 2

Was slightly boring. Didn't feel the romantic connection.
    I felt all the other showings were way better
    The reason for parting was believable.
    I just wish they mentioned Ororo is an actual Princess in her own right.
    I am ashamed to say I dozed halfway through

Storm wins all day.

But the only thing that gives me pause is Korra Metal and earth bending, or attempting to Incase her, bit we seen storm overcome these situations easily.
    As for Spirit bending. Storm has the will power,second to none and has the strength of Spirt to housed Eternity within her. And as for the Avatar state, lol, Storm is always in the Avatar state.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The BP:L 02 was...interesting. In a good way. In that it added another element to the story with Storm saving and protecting other children then all meeting up with T'Challa soon after. I was briefly taken out of the story when she mentioned "...they would have internet" and the kimoyo tech...but then realised this story is set further along in our time to seem more current and approachable to newer readers.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post

*SPOILERS??*

X-men Gold #25

Black Panther #172

this is well said stormy.

Hopefully we get goddess cred and we finally see some of ororo's ancestors �������� it's been sooo long.
    I really hope I eat my words.
    I believe you will boo.

So what I really loved about Storm today was that she was able to sense temporal shift in the atmosphere before the army of legion teleported was such an awesome feat. I like her winds instantly imploding half bot but I thought her ability to sense that something was coming showcased her connection to the atmosphere and Arrako.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So what I really loved about Storm today was that she was able to sense temporal shift in the atmosphere before the army of legion teleported was such an awesome feat. I like her winds instantly imploding half bot but I thought her ability to sense that something was coming showcased her connection to the atmosphere and Arrako.
    I'm gonna go reread the issue , how'd I miss that.

Ok reread . Hmmm. At first read, I took it as Storm tactical knowledge and obviously knew reinforcement was on the way.
    To the point Gladiator had to spell it out.

But upon rereading it Storm state something is coming and after portals do begin opening up.

So good eye butterflykyss.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 11-17-2021 at 01:46 PM.

I believe you will boo.

See I thought she did that but I wasn't 100% sure! That reminds me of what she did when she was apart of the F4 and sensed when they were arriving in a different dimension!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation