Page 699 of 772 FirstFirst ... 199599649689695696697698699700701702703709749 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Pondering other regalia for Storm as she functions as regent besides her Hellfire Gala raiment...

I like everything but those boots with knee pads gotta go

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    See I thought she did that but I wasn't 100% sure! That reminds me of what she did when she was apart of the F4 and sensed when they were arriving in a different dimension!
    You're talking about this right:

it also put me in the idea of this too:

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'm gonna go reread the issue , how'd I miss that.

Ok reread . Hmmm. At first read, I took it as Storm tactical knowledge and obviously knew reinforcement was on the way.
    To the point Gladiator had to spell it out.

But upon rereading it Storm state something is coming and after portals do begin opening up.

So good eye butterflykyss.
    thank you so much!!! yes she didn't have any visibility or knowledge to that outside of her abilities to sense it. was a great feat imo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Pondering other regalia for Storm as she functions as regent besides her Hellfire Gala raiment...

the Astonishing look was not appealing to me. but the other looks are nice.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    You're talking about this right:

it also put me in the idea of this too:

I was referring to this particular scene
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

what issue is that? need to add to the archives lol

and yes that is a great example of what we saw in sword today!

edit nvm I found it BP 27 thanks for sharing love!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-17-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I like everything but those boots with knee pads gotta go
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No 13. Just, no.

I love Bianchi as an artist (gorgeous, gorgeous work) but ABSOLUTELY and VEHEMENTLY NO!!! to his design being used for diplomatic functions as Regent of Arakko.
    Wondering if the streamlined version by Jimenez lands any better or if it’s too simplified and lacking majesty…

(added top only detail since the lower parts of the design seem to be the most objectionable)
    Last edited by Thirteen; 11-18-2021 at 06:30 AM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

BANNED

Wait so what does this mean? That storms connection extends far beyond the physical? Because I was under the impression that she can only connect with existing energy as it pertains to the physical realm. The time stream is metaphysical in nature.

The BP:L 02 was...interesting. In a good way. In that it added another element to the story with Storm saving and protecting other children then all meeting up with T'Challa soon after. I was briefly taken out of the story when she mentioned "...they would have internet" and the kimoyo tech...but then realised this story is set further along in our time to seem more current and approachable to newer readers.
    Hahaha sure let the kids enjoy the story...it was incoherent in my taste but what do you expect of one quick pass by issue anyways it at least have that gorgeous cover art from Cassarra -- let the kids rip their parent's money -- but I was confused of Storm's drama here -- and I paid for it...but what is this? oh well again its my choice to invest on a book meant for middle aged readers with a story that almost was made by a middle age too -- so we do get the book for the middle aged and it lessened the importance of the well known story for me -- okay fine its for the kids -- now they hve their version so can we please just let this story go in peace and finally have stories moving forward with them...they can also utilize the new kids on the krakoan block or wakandan block if they want to cater to the "age group" but may this be the last time they play with this story of how the future king and queen of wakanda meet and well build a well (thats it?) remake it like your d grade fan fiction stuff -- heck even fan fiction stuff is better in my opinion ahahah
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-18-2021 at 04:55 AM.

uhmmm why the animation not cute?? think imma pass.... but maybe others can find some good in this

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    uhmmm why the animation not cute?? think imma pass.... but maybe others can find some good in this

Oh so that's how it looks like...well we can try to like count how many times Korra can land an attack at least until the entire clip is over ahehehehe

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wondering if the streamlined version by Jimenez lands any better or if it’s too simplified and lacking majesty…
    Absolutely (to the bolded)
    While not my favourite colour for Storm...I absolutely LOVED Phil's white and gold version of her classic costume. The gold accessories and voluminous cape made it regal enough without being "Overdesigned Drag Race camp".
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Oh so that's how it looks like...well we can try to like count how many times Korra can land an attack at least until the entire clip is over ahehehehe
    thats an excellent idea lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Hahaha sure let the kids enjoy the story...it was incoherent in my taste but what do you expect of one quick pass by issue anyways it at least have that gorgeous cover art from Cassarra -- let the kids rip their parent's money -- but I was confused of Storm's drama here -- and I paid for it...but what is this? oh well again its my choice to invest on a book meant for middle aged readers with a story that almost was made by a middle age too -- so we do get the book for the middle aged and it lessened the importance of the well known story for me -- okay fine its for the kids -- now they hve their version so can we please just let this story go in peace and finally have stories moving forward with them...they can also utilize the new kids on the krakoan block or wakandan block if they want to cater to the "age group" but may this be the last time they play with this story of how the future king and queen of wakanda meet and well build a well (thats it?) remake it like your d grade fan fiction stuff -- heck even fan fiction stuff is better in my opinion ahahah
    This (the bolded) was my ultimate take away.
    It's literally a "tale as old as time" and it would be very difficult to improve on its initial telling so I certainly didn't expect to be blown away or anything. It centred more on young T'challa and that was fine and expected considering the name of the book. I will say...it's a thousand times better than the Dickey LS).
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This (the bolded) was my ultimate take away.
    It's literally a "tale as old as time" and it would be very difficult to improve on its initial telling so I certainly didn't expect to be blown away or anything. It centred more on young T'challa and that was fine and expected considering the name of the book. I will say...it's a thousand times better than the Dickey LS).
    -¯\_(ツ)_/¯- again Dickey was superseded by a building of a well -- well done? -- again its okay for kids -- one thing to note as well is how Tchalla question what's storm's drama when he was saying good bye when she just told him she was leaving herself -- thats a literal joke of an attempt for conflict -- given what?? heavily off panel -- they never learn do they? -- this guy built them a well, she said they arent her family soo goodbye but screw him for leaving -- uhhhh...what? ¯\_(ツ)_/ -- like i said the cover is a reason to buy it but never shall leave that cover page again --
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-18-2021 at 02:40 PM.

(added top only detail since the lower parts of the design seem to be the most objectionable)
    yes this definitely looks waaaaaaaaaay better than that other bulky design.