Page 7 of 772 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast
    BANNED

LOL I mean HAHAHAHA this **** is HILARIOUS!!!!

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/black...mpression=true

I mean at this point just Leave it Alone. Let it go.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post

le sigh..

hopefully it actually comes out in feb. the good news the follow up issue drops two weeks afterwards so not as long a wait!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post

Burn it with fire at this. Like this some old 6am stuff after waiting for sailor moon to run up to the r episodes and continously hoping they would get past the episode where serena was fighting the new moon people to save Chibusa. It never happened. lol it wasn't until years later i saw the rest of those episodes.

And reading that the final issue is suppose to be 25 and has no solicitation date. Just let that go, marvel holding that franchise hostage and it ain't even right.

Yeesh i can see how characters can get tied up in stories like these. That Cap on time. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-05-2021 at 04:34 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Storm should keep her council seat imo. You don't always need to strike out on your own in order to effect change, working to sustain the system from the inside can be just as important as disregarding authority. That said, I'd like her to go the route of Magneto and his relationship with SWORD. Despite being on the council, he's representing Krakoan interests as part of a planetary interstellar organization.

I think Storm should do something similar, but with an emphasis on global security. Put her in charge of a coalition of mutants and other human-related species (Atlanteans, Inhumans, Eternals, mutates) under the oversight of the UN. Unlike the Avengers who are basically rogue agents atm, this team (a spiritual successor to Uncanny Avengers) deals with PR between the various subspecies while exploring their ancient connections. At the same time Storm is developing alliances for Krakoa to prepare for a war with those black hole gods.

It's to be expected at this point tbh. Some fans always gotta complain about other characters.
    This sounds good. I also like the idea of Storm travelling around recruiting lliances. IN that regard her mission would alighn perfectly with the xmen, if they are the heros of krakoa and Storm is the face and voice of unity throughout the cosmos. Who better to speak to certain beings than a goddess, cause we've seen most of these marvel gods don't want to hear what mortals got to say.

Even like the shiar god, though the xmen have good relations with them it does make me think maybe one of the betst ways to get a community to listen is by having their deity fall in line too. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's interesting.
    Still...it may have been titled X-Men,but that wasn't Storm. Having blue eyes is one of her "genetic markers". That anime needed to come correct or not at all.
    I tried to watch that the other day, i couldn't make it past episode 3. Honestly the WORST "X'men" show ever imo. I would take the first xmen movie animated over having to see that again. Yeesh. That snow blizzard scene, she could barely take out a sentinel please. Anime and manga always got to make their black characters crappy, if they have any. But i've grown not to suspect much in a culture where all your greatest heros mirror dumb cliche blonde hair. blue eyed people it kind o sometimes makes me shudder to think what they would do with some black characters. Generally though it's the big muscle prison looking dude. Though Radiant breaks the mold. I can't remember her name but they they have some actually good characters of color in radiant.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've never been a fan of Manga and Anime so I was never interested in it all when it first came out. Then I watched episode one on Netflix recently and was like: Yupp. This is shyt. *press return*
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

For those who would like to ask Gerry Duggan questions about Marauders here is the place to do it:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisAHas...57914748391424
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but it looks like Erick Jerome Dickey, the author of Storm mini that told the beginning of the Ororo T'Challa relationship, has passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, but it looks like Erick Jerome Dickey, the author of Storm mini that told the beginning of the Ororo T'Challa relationship, has passed away.

so many people have been passing away. that is very unfortunate to hear. may he rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

2021 is already off to a rocky start. Smh.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Happy New Year fellow Storm fans!

RIP Mr. Dickey Thank you for sharing SR

Saddness.
    Another Black writer who was pro Royal Couple down.
    May he rest in victory.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it sure would.

I have a question. if Ororo is an omega level weather manipulator does that mean her abilities would go above what Thor could do?
    I've always considered Thor and Ororo as two entirely different classes of weather manipulation. Thor does it with Magic, Ororo does it naturally. I don't think that Ororo can overtop Thor unless she touches on her magical roots and divine inheritance. Thor shifts the weather of the entire planet and created a lightning storm everywhere, completely covering the planet. As much as I dislike how OP Thor is... he is still stronger than Storm, Storm is close, quite close to his capabilities, but he overtops her just with a little. And no, I am definitely not a fan of Thor.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Storm should keep her council seat imo. You don't always need to strike out on your own in order to effect change, working to sustain the system from the inside can be just as important as disregarding authority. That said, I'd like her to go the route of Magneto and his relationship with SWORD. Despite being on the council, he's representing Krakoan interests as part of a planetary interstellar organization.

I think Storm should do something similar, but with an emphasis on global security. Put her in charge of a coalition of mutants and other human-related species (Atlanteans, Inhumans, Eternals, mutates) under the oversight of the UN. Unlike the Avengers who are basically rogue agents atm, this team (a spiritual successor to Uncanny Avengers) deals with PR between the various subspecies while exploring their ancient connections. At the same time Storm is developing alliances for Krakoa to prepare for a war with those black hole gods.

It's to be expected at this point tbh. Some fans always gotta complain about other characters.

I really don't get the interest in politics and let alone Storm and politics, this is like exactly her opposite. She never liked politics. I am sorry but that story sounds extremely, extremely boring.

Nah, I am rooting for her Divinity/Omega status and getting those stats to the max with her upcoming big change. I feel like Elemental Form is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I've always considered Thor and Ororo as two entirely different classes of weather manipulation. Thor does it with Magic, Ororo does it naturally. I don't think that Ororo can overtop Thor unless she touches on her magical roots and divine inheritance. Thor shifts the weather of the entire planet and created a lightning storm everywhere, completely covering the planet. As much as I dislike how OP Thor is... he is still stronger than Storm, Storm is close, quite close to his capabilities, but he overtops her just with a little. And no, I am definitely not a fan of Thor.
    I agree with you on the bolded. I dont think she has any weather feats that would top Thors.