Page 708 of 772 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708709710711712718758 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 11576
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    avatar is one of my all time favorite shows. now avatar especially in the avatar state is no joke. I think the problem that I believe the video adequately captured is that the avatar has at best maybe continent level feats while storm has planetary/cosmic feats. with benders they typically have to do movements with their bodies before the can cast their bending and their powers generally work on a local level. ororo doesn't have to be anywhere near you to send swarms of tornadoes down on you. I think the video did korra justice by nerfing storm in many ways to make it a fair fight.

the smirk storm did was one of my favorite parts. after being counted out and seemingly helpless she with less than a conscious thought sent a wave a lightning bolts atop korra setting the patth for ororos win. thank you cj for the commentary, even though predictable it was nice to see storm win this.
    Thanks for the breakdown and Cool to hear you are a Fan of the Series Avatar, I still need to watch it one day but I hear awesome things about it!

I am glad you liked my commentary, it is also really cool to hear that Storm is Even More powerful then DB let on and it is cool to learn from you Butterflykyss and other just why is not just Omega Level but Goddess Level IMO, Very Cool!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

congrats cj that Wanda made the top spot!!!
    That Was Very Cool to See and read the Bio on Wanda they gave, Thanks!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The atmospheric bubble was just waiting to happen in 616; Pryde of the X-Men Storm already did that in an 80's cartoon.

Attachment 115791

And to be specific, she didn't fly all the way to Mars from Earth in that thing, she only went from the orbiting space station down to the surface. Still nice, but not quite "unaided interplanetary travel" nice.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Well obligatory...more readings today be like

Major X introducing himself with ...my mother-----Me: shut it!!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

That was the fastest alt+f4 I have ever done....this writer just wont quit with this bs...ugh

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Oh and something totally interesting over X-Force: Killshot:
    You know I was trying to forget this bs exist....ಠ_ಠ

interesting questions. I dont think storm is an agent and tge only agent I can think of on wakandans side would be nehzno but his death was never faked. there could be some sleeper agent on Mars but the more I think of it this would be unlikely as the arrakki were in a different dimension before being transported to Mars. Also the wakandans wouldn't have any knowledge to the culture and politics of the Arrakii so any agent would most likely stick out like a sore thumb.
    If Tchalla does have spies within mutantdom
    It should be
    Manifold( Expected)
    Gentle (who'd I want it to be)
    Storm.(super fun but doubt)

I dont wanna spoil anything but just be sure to pick up black panther tomorrow lol

(^_^)
    I saw the teaser , but I do hope down the line Storm is return back into the Black Panther franchise. A little further down. I really what the new book and TChalla to get a chance to stretch its legs and feats.

Especially now ,with the unknown of Storm in the current x books status.
    Ill give them till February to lmk what's going on with Storm and where I can find her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Listen carefully, he says "She might be a suitable match for the Beyonder..." Imagine, Peter thinking that Storm can match the Beyonder... now that is surprising but this is just TAS it is not canon as far as I am aware.

Attachment 115784
    Gentleman lady or whatever, did you read the rest or you saw that part and went ballistic. I suggest you to read the entire post before speaking. And I am talking of the XTAS universe whether that is cannon or not is not my concern since that wasn't something I actually brought... I swear y'all just like problems just for problems.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I know I can't be the only one that's liking the progression of Storm's status and power among the elite. She's definitely been at the forefront and whoopin ass with or without her powers. I know we all want more but I think it'll come in time for the better phase of the MCU movies starting with Spider-Man next month. Yeah Venom 2 and Eternals are already here but those movies were blah lol. Things will definitely get better by the time the X-Men are introduced and OMEGA Goddess Storm will be in the forefront this time, trust me. She's already done feats we'd never imagined. Hell she flew to Mars by making her own atmospheric dome around her.
    Wait storm was never elite? It doesn't woow me and I stress me that storm is queen of the solar system, it's kinda something expected for her since I and most fans were raving about how she above the entire xmen thing. And the atmosphere thing is cool but it's kinda not as impressive more like she finally doing something she is supposed to be able to do, it's like superman punching a mountain, it's something well within his capabilities and so is creating an atmosphere to go to space. Hell if crystal who is way weaker than storm can then why can't storm?

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The atmospheric bubble was just waiting to happen in 616; Pryde of the X-Men Storm already did that in an 80's cartoon.

Attachment 115791

And to be specific, she didn't fly all the way to Mars from Earth in that thing, she only went from the orbiting space station down to the surface. Still nice, but not quite "unaided interplanetary travel" nice.
    When I saw it I was like yaaay you did something you should have always been able to do, hooray. Something with how old you are in comics should have been done like a hundred times. Like I am soo tired of the literal bare minimum and we all having to loose our **** with excitement over it. Like it's really not that serious she a literal omega these things should be infinitesimal to her. Wasn't it last two weeks iceman did the same thing created a sphere to trap an atmosphere whist his team were in space then spun said sphere to provide gravity them. That is versatility that is unique also it is very powerful seeing as there is basically little to no moisture in the void of space to Iceman did all that with moisture from his body. Was what happened in sword stunning absolutely but was it a miracle considering Storm's capabilities? Nope.
    Like the way I won't yell if she finally states she can create force fields and shields of different elemental forces but hasn't cause she never really needed them cause most fights she could end with less than a thought. It would be over for me I would also go ape **** with excitement.

Ive just come across that rumor article again which states Coates was about to write a Storm solo i wonder whatever happened with that....hmmm....i mean as much as BP peeps hated Coates coz of downsizing Tchalla and wakanda but we Intergalactic Wakanda plus Hadari Yao concepts are his unique best in my opinion -- in terms of story writing prospective wouldnt it be like an odyssey if they pursued and expound this godhood in a single solo book? -- that would have been nice though -- id like her to face Bast again -- i miss that biatch....
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 11-25-2021 at 09:00 AM.

So… does anyone in here think that Immortal X-men might be Ewing’s new book to replace SWORD with Storm and Cable in it? I’m hoping that’s the case.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm not really speculating on anything or setting up expectations...just taking the announcements as they come in, when they come in.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So… does anyone in here think that Immortal X-men might be Ewing’s new book to replace SWORD with Storm and Cable in it? I’m hoping that’s the case.
    I would love that. I think SWORD would still be gling forward if Cable and Storm joined sooner. So many team roster ideas of this is the case!

BANNED

I saw that and wrote it off as either another wolverine book but more interestingly a book focusing on genesis and the arakii now that would be something I would really enjoy

I feel like it could be the Ewing book because A) he wrote the critically acclaimed Immortal Hulk book, 2) the X-men are basically immortal now thanks to the Resurrection Protocols (assuming they survive Inferno), and 3) it would be a great title for a book set on Mars/Planet Arakko featuring a team of X-men there, perhaps with Sinister and his Chimera farm as the first major threat/plot. Makes sense to me.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Storm fam. Forgetting the whitewashed version, I hope you all are able to be with family and friends and be thankful for making it through these crazy times!
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

I feel like it could be the Ewing book because A) he wrote the critically acclaimed Immortal Hulk book, 2) the X-men are basically immortal now thanks to the Resurrection Protocols (assuming they survive Inferno), and 3) it would be a great title for a book set on Mars/Planet Arakko featuring a team of X-men there, perhaps with Sinister and his Chimera farm as the first major threat/plot. Makes sense to me.
    I mean yeah and if he really wants to expand on the divinity of storm along with the arakii and sword that would make sense to give the title immortal... But frankly my mind is not on that the only other title omega I resigned it to the omega sentinel seeing as it seems karima is a double agent. But I would ultimately not be surprised if it is a follow up to wolverines two part event coming up. But for now the chips are in the air