Page 756 of 772 FirstFirst ... 256656706746752753754755756757758759760766 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh absolutely. this is what she should have done on Mars but it's awesome because now we have a showing where it clearly states she can create an atmosphere from nothing on her own.

and indeed... im curious though if this was omega or goddess. marvel made it a point to advertise this as weather goddess and not omega level mutant. thst little detail makes me think this photon manipulation story with storm was goddess stuff lol.
    This definitely gave me GODDESS.

That skrull planet just joined Xandra's Storm fanclub.

oh absolutely. this is what she should have done on Mars but it's awesome because now we have a showing where it clearly states she can create an atmosphere from nothing on her own.

and indeed... im curious though if this was omega or goddess. marvel made it a point to advertise this as weather goddess and not omega level mutant. thst little detail makes me think this photon manipulation story with storm was goddess stuff lol.
    That's the thing I don't know if it is goddess or omega storm... But I know Thor doesn't know or care about stuff like omega or alpha he cares only for godlike power. I think the godhead opened her mind and Freed her of doubt of what her mutant abilities truly can do hence why she added a sun at the end for good measure. But yes there is virtually no limit to her weather abilities if applied creatively it can replicate or manipulate almost any natural elemental phenomena

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yes she could have definitely done planet Arakko by herself but the teamwork was cute lol
    yea I appreciated the mars feat for the team up aspects but its nice marvel confirmed she could do that all on her own.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh and the mini Sun, sooo much to add to her feat list

Is there a release date for this?
    Cause I just did a decent search and I can't even find it anywhere.
    Please&Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Please&Thank you.
    The comic is out already just click on the link to read it.

Beyond the "feats" i really did enjoy the story. I liked the aspect of Storm getting to explore something outside of what regularly occurs in the X-men and it felt like just a good old fashioned action/adventure story. Beyond that i like the concept behind a young goddess being shown the ropes because i find it interesting. In almost all stories god like characters are usually in a group or pantheon and i doubt they just end up that way so i imagine there would be a lot of people out trying to lead a young "orphan" goddess wayward. It adds an interesting aspect to Storm in that someone can teach her something without diminishing her experience. Also i think it leads to interesting potential the idea that a goddess that is still more human than god might not see decisions the same way as a god who accepted things like destiny etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Beyond the "feats" i really did enjoy the story. I liked the aspect of Storm getting to explore something outside of what regularly occurs in the X-men and it felt like just a good old fashioned action/adventure story. Beyond that i like the concept behind a young goddess being shown the ropes because i find it interesting. In almost all stories god like characters are usually in a group or pantheon and i doubt they just end up that way so i imagine there would be a lot of people out trying to lead a young "orphan" goddess wayward. It adds an interesting aspect to Storm in that someone can teach her something without diminishing her experience. Also i think it leads to interesting potential the idea that a goddess that is still more human than god might not see decisions the same way as a god who accepted things like destiny etc.
    The story really is good I loved the premise very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    This definitely gave me GODDESS.

That skrull planet just joined Xandra's Storm fanclub.
    absolutely!! add these skrulls to the list of believers in the hadari yao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That's the thing I don't know if it is goddess or omega storm... But I know Thor doesn't know or care about stuff like omega or alpha he cares only for godlike power. I think the godhead opened her mind and Freed her of doubt of what her mutant abilities truly can do hence why she added a sun at the end for good measure. But yes there is virtually no limit to her weather abilities if applied creatively it can replicate or manipulate almost any natural elemental phenomena
    exactly. i just want to reiterate what marvel said:

The God of Thunder and Weather Goddess team up for an electrifying new story, presented by

@CitizenWatchUS

! Experience 'The Power of Light' : https://bit.ly/3FBDOVy

typically marvel doesn't have an issue making it known she is an omega level mutant so they fact they chose to describe this in the manner they did make me inclined to believe it was intended to be a goddess feat. especially with all of the light symbolism.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

absolutely!! add these skrulls to the list of believers in the hadari yao!!!

exactly. i just want to reiterate what marvel said:

The God of Thunder and Weather Goddess team up for an electrifying new story, presented by

@CitizenWatchUS

! Experience 'The Power of Light' : https://bit.ly/3FBDOVy

typically marvel doesn't have an issue making it known she is an omega level mutant so they fact they chose to describe this in the manner they did make me inclined to believe it was intended to be a goddess feat. especially with all of the light symbolism.
    Pretty much. I think sometimes us storm fans shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to differentiate the two so hard and it's like she's both, she did that and this, its ok, sit down, let the service begin. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You make a very interesting point about the young goddess. I think I mentioned this earlier but Thor appeared to have insight to what Ororo herself didn't believe she could do. So him "training" her in this area actually was very nice to see. And I must concur im happy to see her having interactions that go beyond being an xman and beyond being a mutant. Im not sure this would be the case had marvel not gotten the full rights back for the xmen so im very grateful for this. Im hoping though that xwriters began to think more outside the box when it comes to her role in the mu ( which we are seeing with regent of sol) as well as her abilities. Some have said her manipulating light is random however considering light us electromagnetic radiation which she has controlled before it really shouldn't come across as such to readers.

Pretty much. I think sometimes us storm fans shoot ourselves in the foot by trying to differentiate the two so hard and it's like she's both, she did that and this, its ok, sit down, let the service begin. lol
    Another great point. you ain't playing today lol.

to touch a little on the point you mentioned about storm and Thor, I know many fandoms have made the point of saying he is a sledgehammer and she is a scalpel but I tend to ebb on your analysis which she can do this and that. she isn't limited and Thor helped her recognize that she can do so much more than what she thought achievable which is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Please&Thank you.
    Full comic here: https://read.marvel.com/?linkId=1458...abelbook/59031
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    It was a figure of speech like "may God be with you" and such since she doubted her capabilities. Case in point she did the same thing again in plant sized xmen. Sans the sun ofcourse.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    lol this logic is so dumb, if odin strength were needed to perform these feats then Thor could have done it on his own.
    Haters get desperate and start asking various questions, putting their words above the comics, the power of the Storm is too much for their little heads, lol

BANNED

agreed. this was such a beautiful surprise. I was not expecting such a story when I got up this morning. truly awesome.
    Proof Marvel listens to its fans and why it’s important that we always speak out.